Thread: More for the better to the best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default More for the better to the best!

well i'm playing AL in the past 2 years, i just that thought that this game made a lot o changes sense then, but in just same things all over and over again, like
    new maps, new weapons, new pets. there's some thrilling also like duel, and of course lots of Events which is very nice from STS, but aside from that? hmmn,..

thats why i just want to suggest something..

1. make a class that different in gender, like A female Mage and War, And a male rouge, well u can change if u want when u Respec ur character, Exam. Female rouge to male,
    (it's just feels weird to a new comer that want to play AL but when he want to choose rouge but it is a female or a Girl player that wants a war, do you get me? its just apply a little awkward for they're first expression.)

2. Pls. Add a new skill to every class, coz i cant remember that AL expands its skill sense i play AL, and ofcurz i also have suggestions for that
    ----rouge, 1. SMOKESCREEN, lesser chance to hit the rouge, coz rouge is about to dex and part of is dodge, (but pls dont make the whole screen of the fone full of smoke, maybe a slightly clear smoke, the player can still see
    what ever happening in the game but its just hard to hit the rouge)
    2. BEAR TRAP, the rouge drops a trap a half size or 3/4 of the rouges trap skill she has now and leaves it there for a while, 15-20 sec i guess would be enough, its just activate when player steps on it. and it cant
    move for a seconds.
    3, BOMB, it trows from rouge and it just xplode, less damage but a wider area affected like Fireball of the Mage.

-----warrior, 1. AX ANCHOR. war trow an Axe that anchor the player for a bit of time,
    2, ChARGED BLOWs(give another name), its just when u player is about to approach the mob, the War Run fast wearing Shield and hit the mobs, its like Captain america Skill in Marvel vs Capcom skill in PSP,
    well it damages and Stun. or like HuLk that run and hit the enemy by his shoulder.
    3. GRAB AND THROW. The war throw a chain and grab them but instead of pulling them the player throw them into other side, like what halk did to Loki, in avengers, in this case war uses chains ("Puny God")

----- MAge, 1. EARTH CORE, well mage is about power of nature, then lets use Gravity, mage summons a small rock that pulls them into the rock, like what violet Crystal in Arena, but in this case its just pull and stays there
    for a bit, it damages and cant go anywhere,
    2. FLOOD FROM HELL, like a ground pole like the AA of other pets thats debuff slow player a damages them, but in this case its not a pole its like a flood that run through them, and its water, its from Nature.
    3. EARTH AVENGE, well its all About nature and mage has no Skill from sand, i dont know what is this skill, maybe like hulk's skill, Ground smash, or maybe a sand storm that surrounds mage and pushes the\
    enemy away, serves as an armor and pushes them and maybe has a little damage then the player is near mage.

3. ROYAL RAMBLE MAP. lets make a difference about AL here, coz AL is about greatest pets, strongest item, why dont we hsve a huge place where everyone will kill everyone, but its about mind game not just about strongest weapons or pets, i dont know, maybe a huge map that has many obstacles and ways, apartments, (well this thing will work if those i mention above about expansion of skill will come to life), set a trap not just rampage, about planing, about tactics of everything, kill everyone and everyone will kill you too, the winner has the most kill in about 5 mins of play, ofcorz u can respown, but u cant leave when the game starts, u can play dead if u want but u cant leave.. i can imagine that 10 players will head to head kill each other, the noobs will set a trap and run but yeah the strongest will still can kill fast..

4. ....and pls make it 5 skill already if that xpansion skill will come to life

yeah thats it!!

i dont know if you will love it, or want it like i do, but its a matter of suggestion for the better, hope ST will appreciate it, and you guys. sori my imagination is just so playful that i must spell it here.

------> AL ADIK <-------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

similar to my idea... we have something in common... Look at my suggestion...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...lass-expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

very nice and creative idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

thanks you so much...