Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tanks = Nurse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Tanks = Nurse

Disclaimer I posted this on another thread, but I have been asked by several to make this a thread of its own

I guess we have no choice to accept this or quit.
    I agree with what one post said why even bother just make us another DPS class since team work and class interaction really isn't necessary to get through any maps.
    Give us a range weapon new dps skill and be done.
    I hate to sound cynical, but it's the truth.
    I've been a gamer longer than most playing or programming this game have even been alive. (My first game was pong when it first came out.)
    In all the years of gaming this is the first and only game I've played where the tank is not only meant to hold aggro but heal also.
    Usually there is a priest type character to keep tanks alive not the other way around.
    This game goes against the very fabric of fantasy D&D based games and novels or thoughts.
    Warriors are not paladins and tbh tanks in AL are neither we are nurses with weak stats, useless armor, and not enough dps to defend ourselves, and quite frankly worthless skills

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

| ° you lose :-)
    |

But foreal we dont need no more dps classes, we need a support only class. Like a bernard or a priest.

And our skills need a revamp not as far as adjustment but as far as looks!!!!

We need Ques or a status bar for elites that we can see who wants to do what instead of going in the map and getting the following.
    A: no one and wait for hours
    B: a noob who doesnt help at all who just leeches.

Warriors are fine they just need a couple of things tweaked!!!

New passives would solve everything!!!
    And these passives should only apply to pve

Warrior: each attack grants additional taunt, 10% damage reduction can be stacked. and has final chance when one hit k.o by boss or op mob you have 1% hp till you pot for 2.5secs only procs every 5 minutes and this is a passive

Rogue: lose aggro from stealth and cloaks you in darkness for 15 secs your covered in a dark veil applying shadow damage to attacks and gain 5% mana per attack. Passive and 2min cooldown

Etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Keeping my fingers crossed that a moderator/dev sees this and replies about the future of Warrior in AL so won't be able to heal anyone. Making warrior another damage class maybe something that makes this class fun to play again and ends the current classism seen in every aspect of the game.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Ty for your support...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loyallivnlife Ceo View Post
    |

But foreal we dont need no more dps classes, we need a support only class. Like a bernard or a priest.

We need Ques or a status bar for elites that we can see who wants to do what instead of going in the map and getting the following.

Warrior: each attack grants additional taunt, 10% damage reduction can be stacked. and has final chance when one hit k.o by boss or op mob you have 1% hp till you pot for 2.5secs only procs every 5 minutes and this is a passive

Rogue: lose aggro from stealth and cloaks you in darkness for 15 secs your covered in a dark veil applying shadow damage to attacks and gain 5% mana per attack. Passive and 2min cooldown

Etc
    I loose??? It was purely sarcasm in regards to dps class. Please understand my purpose was to point out tanks should be tanks not under geared under powered nurse maids. We are supposed to hold aggro while rest of group dps and heals. In any mmo game other than AL this is the case period... World of Warcraft for example got warrior class right as well as many other mmo games. Please don't miss my point!!!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is what I meant | ° | notice at the top I made a pong diagram but it didnt show up as planned lol. Had nothing to do wit nuttin bro bro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Loyallivnlife Ceo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loyallivnlife Ceo View Post
    |

Etc
    Are u suggesting STS make warriors a support class? rogues don't even need tank to carry their handbags. Mages were in the same boat before they got their buff now they can actually contribute and do good damage in both pve and pvp. Dps doesn't need warrior if they know how to avoid red zones and spam pots. There is no use of a tank in AL anymore so it's better to make all three classes damage dealers. It will revive the dead warrior class. Leechers are in every class that has nothing to do with the tank problem. New passives like u describe won't solve the issue because the tank won't be invited to elite party even if manages to hold aggro cause it's not about taunt anymore it's all about dealing damage as fast as u can.
    Last edited by Hustle; 12-11-2015 at 11:21 PM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Let's just make the warrior class pets. We could summon them or dismiss them in the stable. They would be like a body guard for our characters.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to raxaxic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ill make this short and simple.

Mobs need health and damaged buffed!!

Why: so the warrior can do its intended role as a tank!!
    Problem and answer? The armor system is dumb for warriors and there armor % should be in a bigger multiple.

Example
    Rogue1~2 hits in ren to kill elite
    Mage 1~2 also 3
    At most with nekro
    Warrior 14~20 no buffs if not more

I agree warriors should have no party heal trade that off with heavy bleed damage that taunts everytime it ticks!! And with the passive I described warriors will have permanent taunt and more spread damage like mage.

Mages need more debuffs in there skills to make them more viable

Rogues will be rogues...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loyallivnlife Ceo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raxaxic View Post
    Let's just make the warrior class pets. We could summon them or dismiss them in the stable. They would be like a body guard for our characters.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ketoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I appreciate the support here so far...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raxaxic View Post
    Troll much???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I agree with this, every day in GC I see someone say "need rogue for pt" and I alwase make coments about the game being rogueocentric . Our guild did a duel contest..all the wars got knocked out first round. Most of the time I feel like all I do is run behind the rogues and heal them. Most often my choices are ..run by my self, or be the medic for the party. When I started playing wars could heal and regent mana and they were so much fun to play. Now ..not so much..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nah nurses are pretty and I'm pwetty sure nurses don't look like Brock lesnor in the top with Adam Sandler legs.

Also nurses GiB free jell-O
    Troll much??? Look we are trying to make a statement please show some consideration. I would not go on your thread and make some off color sexist comment about mages...

Last edited by geeman75; 12-11-2015 at 08:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    How is it sexist?

Much much hate in this post.
    Can't help yourself can you??? It's ok. Troll on bro...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeman75 View Post
    Can't help yourself can you??? It's ok. Troll on bro...

Bros forget about these little blue trolls. They conviently forget that when they were moaning and crying and begging and grovelling and threatening to leave the game before they got their buff the other two classes were supporting their crying and begging. Its in their best interest to maintain the status quo as it is. that. Besides this persons posts are usually just ramblings about how bad mages had it before and complete nonsense when it has anything to do with the warrior class.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hustle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle View Post
    Bros forget about these little blue trolls. They conviently forget that when they were moaning and crying and begging and grovelling and threatening to leave the game before they got their buff the other two classes were supporting their crying and begging. Its in their best interest to maintain the status quo as it is. that. Besides this persons posts are usually just ramblings about how bad mages had it before and complete nonsense when it has anything to do with the warrior class.
    I agree he has many negative view ponts and trolls almost every thread that has nothing to do with him. Thanks for your support. Help me keep this thread going...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

If Roges and mages found out tomorrow sets was going to make them into a "support class" they would collectively quit the game...but wars are expected to just shut up and be the support class
    Last edited by konafez; 12-11-2015 at 04:51 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to konafez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And what are rogues?babysitters?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

this game is a rotation, having different classes be top class at different times. I believe a time will come around again where warriors will be the top class