Thread: 10 Questions & Feedbacks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation 10 Questions & Feedbacks

1. Why Baelfort Castle still drops Level 26-29 items when whole instance is designed for Lvl 15-19 players?
    2. Why drop recipe can only be used once, while NPC recipes carry with you indefinitely, you have to buy for every characters (in my case 3x5 = 15 Platinum) using Platinum if you want additional quests?
    3. Why Wyldwood has Enter Towne while there is no town to enter? (Should be just a Host Game button).
    4. Why there are no Thoth, Isis, Horus, Osirs sets for players between 36-49 (15 levels), yet there are set gears for Level 25, 35, 50, 55 and even some lower levels.
    5. Why instances like Plasma Pyramid and Skeller Krunch drop pink like lollypops, while other instances Shadow Cave, Balefort Sewer, Swamp drops green is considered lucky. I just want some consistency.
    6. Why there is a slot in Consignment Shop for rings but no rings can be traded or found other than Platinum shop?
    7. Why some items with Rift, Comos, Void, Death, Hate, Shadow description but are not part of set, if it is intentional, then we should make them obvious if it is part of a set. (For example, Part of a Set should be sufficient)
    8. Why Level 45 weapon has more damage than level 55 items or Level 50 weapon has more damage than level 55 items, e.g. Shock lance, Gurgox Hammer.
    9. Why there are no quests for Shadow Cave, while all other elite instances have some?
    10. Why some quest pink gears can be sold in the Consignment Shop others are bound to you? (Consistency Please)
    Smartress - Level 55 Enchantress
    Superwise - Level 47 Archer
    Swordpanda - Level 53 Warrior

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

1. That's just how it always has been.
    2. That's how the devs intended it to be.
    3. Just a glitch/typo.
    4. There is Thoth for level 40. Thoth came out with the Alien Oasis campaign. Isis/Horus/Osiris were implemented with Alien Oasis 2.
    5. That is just how the drop rates are. The boss gauntlet levels generally drop higher quantities of pinks that are of lower qualities.
    6. It was just easier because the slots match the inventory slots. They may also change their minds and implement tradeable rings (doubtful though) in the future, so that would save them time.
    7. The whole point of a specific set of items is a set bonus..
    8. That is just how the devs designed the items. Some level 55 items may make up for damage through other stat bonuses, such as dodge, crit, and regeneration.
    9. Because the devs have not made quests for the Shadow Caves.
    10. Probably to maintain the quality and significance of the pinks. If all of them were tradeable then what is the point in doing quests at all if you could just buy the item that you wanted?
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Short and to the point -------^ I like it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1) It is still a bug imo, should be fixed.
    2) Now that effectively kills the incentive to craft as a skill but "luck" in terms of drop.
    3) Given it is glitch, it should be fixed.
    4) Thoth was not a set, there are no set bonus, in fact there is no set gears for Lvl 36-49, which is a huge level gap of players got disadvantaged.
    5) Even boss gauntlet instances like Sand Storm has significant lower pink drop rate than Plasma or Skeller. I just want to be consistent, perhaps more "rewards" for "effort".
    6) It should be removed until you can trade rings.
    7) Fair enough, my suggestion is make it obvious, so my players buy them or trade them, they know exactly what they buying.
    8) I say it is design flaw, to make people more confused to choose the "best" possible gears.
    9) If they want people to play Shadow Cave, then quest will be great incentive.
    10) Why Dark Bolt Staff of Mastery from Tomb quest is tradable?! If quest item is not tradable, BoP, then all quest item should be in the same boat.
    Smartress - Level 55 Enchantress
    Superwise - Level 47 Archer
    Swordpanda - Level 53 Warrior