Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Juggernaut Official Feedback Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default Juggernaut Official Feedback Thread

Hey all!

A number of changes to the Warriors' Juggernaut ability went in in yesterday's update and there's been a lot of talk about it on the forums so far. Please use this official feedback thread to give us your thoughts and opinions on the changes. Here's an overview of what went in:

Base Juggernaut: Grants you Juggernaut for 15 sec, temporarily increasing your max health by 17.5% of your armor, or 25% if charged.
    This is a change from a flat 300 HP and 500 HP when charged. Now it scales!

Juggernaut's Second Wind:
    While Juggernaut is active, If you fall below 40% health every hit you take you will have a 50% chance to cast a self heal.
    This is a change from falling below 25% health

Juggernaut's Bring it On: Charged Juggernaut now also taunts nearby enemies, and increases armor by 20% of your total Strength.
    This is a change that adds additional armor as a bonus to the taunt

Juggernaut's Ignore Pain:
    While Juggernaut is active, you ignore 40% (ignores 65% for first 6 seconds if charged) of all incoming damage.
    This is an increase from 20% and 30% when charged.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

In endgame it's better now, but twinks..

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    In endgame it's better now, but twinks..
    Thanks Mucsi, the more specific your feedback the better we can act on it. What kind of issues are you seeing with twinks?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Less health, maybe the survive ability isn't that good as I thought, twinks don't have much points to upgrade the "Bring it on" skill in Juggernaut, but let's see, I would test it on pvp mostly. And I'd try it a few more times in 5v5 and versus mode

(The self heal under 40% is awesome, thanks for this buff)
    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Thanks Mucsi, the more specific your feedback the better we can act on it. What kind of issues are you seeing with twinks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Is it just me or did this skill lose the immunity to stuns and freeze? It's no longer listed in the description.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Any chance warrior not take knock during this skill in pve? I have bad memories of Boogie on Halloween.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Ok got to be honest this buff didn't help that much cd way to long for one take an extra slot for 45 seconds and under perorms.

Tanks still loosing in vs end game and pve is just heh. Guild chat still filled with pt rogue. Enter certain elite maps u still get war out.
    So tbh not much has changed.
    I do appreciate the effort tho please keep looking for balance sts... :-)

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to geeman75 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Is it just me or did this skill lose the immunity to stuns and freeze? It's no longer listed in the description.
    There is still the slot that removes movement impairments. It's not listed above because it hasn't been altered from the original skill, I'm guessing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

I like the idea of health increasing by a certain % of armor. But the cool down of the skill is far too long >.<

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geeman75 View Post
    Ok got to be honest this buff didn't help that much cd way to long for one take an extra slot for 45 seconds and under perorms.

Tanks still loosing in vs end game and pve is just heh. Guild chat still filled with pt rogue. Enter certain elite maps u still get war out.
    So tbh not much has changed.
    I do appreciate the effort tho please keep looking for balance sts... :-)

I think the adjustments are pretty good although I haven't had time to use jugg yet. I do agree with the ridiculous cd. I never used jugg before just for that reason. Maybe it's more for the PvP I don't know I'm not a PvP player but in pve it really sucks. Mages longest CD is I think 27 sec, rogues I think is 20 sec, might be mistaken but I think thats right and warriors 45. Why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dopemonkey View Post
    I think the adjustments are pretty good although I haven't had time to use jugg yet. I do agree with the ridiculous cd. I never used jugg before just for that reason. Maybe it's more for the PvP I don't know I'm not a PvP player but in pve it really sucks. Mages longest CD is I think 27 sec, rogues I think is 20 sec, might be mistaken but I think thats right and warriors 45. Why?
    Cd is biggest complaint, and as far as pvp goes most vs don't last long enough for cd to complete... I will try this out more tho, and see if I can build a strategy around it.
    In addition what happen to stun and freeze immunity?
    Last edited by geeman75; 12-11-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Rogues can still break Jugg but it's way better than before. If you could just put the CD down a bit its too long for us to even compete with the classes. Like I could kill someone and they could respawn and come back and attack while my skill is still on cool down for 25 seconds.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kydrian View Post
    Rogues can still break Jugg but it's way better than before. If you could just put the CD down a bit its too long for us to even compete with the classes. Like I could kill someone and they could respawn and come back and attack while my skill is still on cool down for 25 seconds.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
    Jugg is active for 15 seconds so it's a 30 sec gap. Just wondering what would be better, shorter cd or if it was active for longer. Or maybe have the first 15 seconds full strength then another 5 or so seconds at a lower rate, maybe taunt for longer or something, anything really to bridge the 30 second gap where its just a dormant skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Why move here....noone look in suggestion thread
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Feedback before the updates today.

Base Juggernaut,

Even with 2800 or 3050 armor ( Effigy Buffs ) its still increase the same amount of HP which is 700.

Shouldn't with 3050 armor and base 25% from it should increase my max HP by 762.5?

Second Wind

So far doing good.

Bring it On

This one is not that good. With 740 str include pet happiness bonus, it only increase my armor by 148. It seems to be very low and not doing good for the end game.

Ignore Pain

Can you please check whether if not, after the first 6 seconds ( 65% Ignores damage ) does it really return into 40% ignore damages? Because it felt like its return to 0% ignore damages.

Well,this could be the best Warrior skills upgrade if it Ignore 65% of all incoming damage for the entire duration like you intend to do before.

Cooldown of the skill

Please, please consider to decrease the cooldown into 30 seconds.

Lightning strike and Aimshot have the very low cooldown which is hard for us to hold for 30 seconds until it able to be use again. Even after clash, the skill is still on cooldown..

That is my feedback. If theres any misunderstanding, feel please to correct me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Froxanthar; 12-11-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Juggernaut Official Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey all!

A number of changes to the Warriors' Juggernaut ability went in in yesterday's update and there's been a lot of talk about it on the forums so far. Please use this official feedback thread to give us your thoughts and opinions on the changes. Here's an overview of what went in:

Base Juggernaut: Grants you Juggernaut for 15 sec, temporarily increasing your max health by 17.5% of your armor, or 25% if charged.
    This is a change from a flat 300 HP and 500 HP when charged. Now it scales!

Juggernaut's Second Wind:
    While Juggernaut is active, If you fall below 40% health every hit you take you will have a 50% chance to cast a self heal.
    This is a change from falling below 25% health

Juggernaut's Bring it On: Charged Juggernaut now also taunts nearby enemies, and increases armor by 20% of your total Strength.
    This is a change that adds additional armor as a bonus to the taunt

Juggernaut's Ignore Pain:
    While Juggernaut is active, you ignore 40% (ignores 65% for first 6 seconds if charged) of all incoming damage.
    This is an increase from 20% and 30% when charged.
    Hi Remiem,

Good Twink tanks at my lvl (15/16) are already balanced...

It would have been better to just create a new skill point under Juggernaut as it's endgame/higher lv tanks that need the update tbh OR update only the self heal threshold as this if I remember correctly was the complaint, rogues crit breaking Jugg?

Also regarding the cool down, it should stay as it is... 2+ skilled Jugg tanks in a clash can survive a barrage of attacks if they time their Jugg, heal properly and alternate who takes the hits, in that time their teammates can rejoin the clash. This btw this is from lv15/16 I can't comment on other levels.
    Last edited by xxSkyxx; 12-12-2015 at 02:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

I havent tested much, but had a few duels and clashes here and there. Its okay, rogues can still break jugg but not as often as before, duels are going good on me altho i never tested facing other classes on equal gear, its been pretty competitive. Whatever we have now is still better than what we had before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Well, I had time to test my Juggernaut both in endgame and twinks.. At twinks it seems to be nerfed, cause of ignoring incoming damage bugging or not working..

Tested it with a warrior in vs game, his charged attack with weapon was 130, when I'm used jugg it dropped to 80-90.. It's not more than 30% in the first 6 sec..

Endgame: I'm planning to make an endgame rogue.. Cause rogues still can break jugger, the self heal heals rate is low..

Rogues have too much damage or warriors have too low armor/health..

On my main endgame warrior I'm owns 2791 armor and 8700hp, I guess it's not that low, and I'm still 2 aimed to rogues.

I hoped that jugg buff will helps but I see, we (warriors) need buffed stats on gears, better armor and health needed!