Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How to be a good troll

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default How to be a good troll

TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE a guide on how to be a good troll.

Whats a troll you might ask?

Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers!! ~thank you google

Now let's look at this in a more in depth view
    And figure out why or why not trolling might be for you.

ADVANTAGES:
    :-)!! If your guy its boosts your libido and pushes your testosterone to levels you might never dreamed of.
    Makes you feel good about yourself and builds character, regardless good or bad :-).
    Makes you grow hair and a couple of inches taller!!! Its proven its worth a Google!!!
    Dont you want a a mustache?!! Dont you want to be rich in life? Who isnt a better example then donald trump the biggest troll and my most favorite!!

DISADVANTAGES: there are none!!! Living a life of a troll makes you popular beyond reason!! And on the way you will meet other buttturkeys out there just like you!!!

GOLDEN GUIDE~to be a good troll you need nothing at all OMG JUST LIKE MASTER SHIFUU TOLD that dumb kungfu panda. But just like a glutton you can mix several herbs and spices to make it more enjoyable :-).

Steps as follows
    1: regardless if the person have the upperhand have the last word and always include there mother in the conversation if things turn sour.

2:if they bring there friends into the battle dont worry and remeber be as ignorant as possible!!! I usually congratulate that person for bringing there same gender posterior loving if male friend and if female lesbevegan if girl!!!

3: you will be trolled but to be the biggest and baddest you have to be just like a good exercise consistent.

I cant let you nubby trolls on all the secrets just the basics but with a little effort you can accomplish any task and be successful in life.

Ps. Dont take offense but if you do lmao idc im a trololololollollllllll

Sticky please

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loyallivnlife Ceo For This Useful Post: