Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix | 12/11/15

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey all! Just wanted to give you quick update (and I'll make a separate post momentarily). First, let me thank you all for surfacing this latest round of concerns and bugs from Friday's update. We are in the process of looking into each of the player reports and will try to resolve them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Im no longer able to duel anyone when I try says im already dueling I tried logging out and reset my devise nothing works so must be a bug.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hue View Post
    Are you sure that rolling back half the skill isn't still accounting for the massive lag being reported by various players? Has it been tested or was it just 'found' & fixed without having testing, or is it none of that, & just low resources on servers?

I'm sure I don't stand alone when I say this but perhaps, Space Time Studios needs to consider ample testing of content that's going to be released before just throwing it out onto live servers? You've got thousands upon thousands of players complaining in game & on forums about said issue. A simple few hours testing it on a test server and the problem would've been found. Following that A sticky forums post explaining the happenings of the testing & why Juggernaut wouldn't be able to be pushed. Yes players would have been disappointed there wasn't going to be an update being pushed. However now whoever saw fit, to just release the update has realized it literally BROKE the game the skill has had to be reverted & majority of the problem, IE: ping spike on all platforms, browsers still crashing along with applications force closing.

On top of all that the lack of communication between Space Time Studios & the player base was non-existent! How can a company with such a large player base treat the community in such a way? To make it worse this isn't the first time its happened... I speak for majority of everyone when I say this. Please just test content, & keep us up to date on situations that arise. Don't leave your customers & community in the dark. It so frustrating.
    thats why they made the test server for but hasnt been used for quite some time I liked being able to test things and give feedback hopfully they will fix the bugs before winter event starts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey all! Just wanted to give you quick update (and I'll make a separate post momentarily). First, let me thank you all for surfacing this latest round of concerns and bugs from Friday's update. We are in the process of looking into each of the player reports and will try to resolve them as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    What about the nerf of the aegis? That was way before Friday.
    You can clearly see the level of frustration it has created amongst the warriors by the numerous posts not forgetting the aggravation of the situation by certain mages coupled with a total lack of response from yourselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Pet feed to much expensive and happiness is too short, hope this issue can fix soon! Thankx and more power.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why do I have to feed my pet every 5 minutes??? I hope everything can be fixed.. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Oezheasate View Post
    Whos gonna repay my respecc scroll? Sts u could at least refund the warriors with one free respec scroll
    Great Suggestions brow!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Killamurk View Post
    Why do I have to feed my pet every 5 minutes??? I hope everything can be fixed.. Thanks
    Omg for real why pets get hungry so fast and why so much gold to feed it I'm still wondering whats the big idea here in PvP I waste so much gold feeding pet and PvP give no returns but stupid death or kills smh some gold returns would be nice.. Good point thank you Killamurk...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Thank you remi and sts team for the respec scrolls that was very thoughtful.. You consideration is well appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Plzz fix that lag thing. It's make me stuck on place I can't move if I get lagged once

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

good hmmmmmmmm :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Man to bad back to my sorcerer it is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As far as hotfixes go, how about you all fix the Nordir ice bug. Id say exactly how i felt about that, but I hear swearing is frowned upon.