Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    POPCORN!

Popcorn,
    Get your hot buttery popcorn here
    A bargain at two dollars a bag!
    Do you accept EBT? I don't really feel like getting a job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

^
    Yes sir we accept cash credit ebt money order loosies and draypal

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    ^
    Yes sir we accept cash credit ebt money order loosies and draypal
    I'll hit you up with an IOU but you can join the rotation next time we blow down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cavoc View Post
    I'll hit you up with an IOU but you can join the rotation next time we blow down.
    Sight, mah dunny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I completely understand mages that play endgame dont want the game to be balanced for obvious reasons. Of course anybody would want to keep an op class.. But this is ridiculous my gosh they are unbeatable!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I completely understand mages that play endgame dont want the game to be balanced for obvious reasons. Of course anybody would want to keep an op class.. But this is ridiculous my gosh they are unbeatable!
    Derailing sue and I's convo is against tos

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Retired From PL, mostly just tired though
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Ffs Opest I can make a huge post saying how you're wrong in every way, but my time is valuable. I'm way smarter and better than you so you're no one to talk. The truth is that you're crying because bird is your main, and you don't know how to beat mages. Well too bad, make another class.
    Ok, think about how you sound right now lol. You sound like a little kid, no offense. And playing alongside opest, and actually enjoying pvp with him, I'm really impressed. Not only has he been able to fight against all classes, he was renowned for, at least in my opinion, the best FFA pvper. And try this on for size, try finding another birdie of his level with as many kills as him who doesn't trash talk after each kill. I don't randomly support people, but I think Opest has always been a good example of a PL pvp player. He makes it clear that he rushes unselectively, and still manages to rek most people sooo hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    So you are saying you cannot beat a single mage in the game? Well there's not much to say to that rather then..nuuub opiest. Maybe you should start watching the bes birds in this game see how they do it.
    There aren't that many amazing birds left, but Opest will always be a fun guy to watch, only PL youtuber i actually truly enjoyed watching and subscribed to. So chill out guys, just have fun in PL. If you think a class is underpowered, make a new one. Birds are still one of the best classes for farming, so don't count em off as useless just yet.

<3 -boss

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bosstinytitan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

k, sue ill buy 7 bags w/ extra butter
    nothing lasts forever

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Burningdex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

So you are saying you cannot beat a single mage in the game? Well there's not much to say to that rather then..nuuub opiest. Maybe you should start watching the bes birds in this game see how they do it.
    hehe, my english is so weak? nope read it carefully it means opposite. well bes birds dont exist in endgame they already rage quitted as I said earlier only WorstBird exists.

and Bazinga I'm still waiting for ur hugh post already bot quite a few bags of popcorn, crunching & waiting, hurry up pls.
    Last edited by Waug; 12-15-2015 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    hehe, my english is so weak? nope read it carefully it means opposite.
    So you beat all the mages in the game?? I dont...Petition to nerf birds please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

So you beat all the mages in the game?? I dont...Petition to nerf birds please?
    There's solid deference between killable not killable & Op or not, that's why I capitalized and bolded that if I can kill someone does not mean he may not be Op or something, everything is still valid as it is. U should really watch my pl vids, I did kill Higher level same class and/or more that one opponent (Same class, mentioning this otherwise u may call other class under powered) at a time that does not mean higher level same class aint op than me or 2/3 Player same class aint op than me but why Im wasting time because who just wanna defend op class would do it anyway and devs, already mentioned that.

To be very honest I'd love to fight against 2 HIGHER LEVEL SAME CLASS ALLDAY but it's not fun to take on 2 same level op mages at a time (even if we eliminate the healing each other factor) - more ego full answer as u guys seeking
    Last edited by Waug; 12-16-2015 at 09:31 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Lol there are so many arguments here but my main point is
    1. Mages are OP - agreed
    2. The cap has just released and the methods of pvp have to be changed for some classes. The one shot blast wont work now on mages, there have to be new combos and no one has found them yet. So instead of saying that mages are OP, create new tactics, because the devs aren't changing anything any time soon.

I find it pretty funny how people misinterpret posts and make a big deal out of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    mainly on imbinger or mantine anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    Lol there are so many arguments here but my main point is
    1. Mages are OP - agreed
    2. The cap has just released and the methods of pvp have to be changed for some classes. The one shot blast wont work now on mages, there have to be new combos and no one has found them yet. So instead of saying that mages are OP, create new tactics, because the devs aren't changing anything any time soon.

I find it pretty funny how people misinterpret posts and make a big deal out of it.
    1> OP mages will try to defend their op ness as far as they can do.

2> do

3> do

N> do

N+1> some new gen new comers thinks experienced players need to re discover things whereas they have gone through everything it matter of mins to judge things by stats. new comers & silly ppls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The point I'm trying to make is that it does not take much skill to get the random kill over an int mage as another class this cap just as it did not take much skill to get the random kill over a bear as an int mage at 76 cap, not enough to distinguish this from luck at least. When opponents have an insane amount of dodge, most of the time it takes luck or chance. The biggest factor in determining wins over overpowered classes (and to a lesser extent, underpowered classes) in pvp when there doesn't exist a balance is luck.

Don't confuse my point of view, though. I consider int mages destroying everything this cap just as skilless as the random lucky kill that the underpowered rhino (we'll use rhino as our example, since this class is debatably the most underpowered at endgame) gets and claims "that's skill bruh" for getting the lucky kill over the overpowered mage. The most significant factor and most likely prevailing factor in unbalanced pvp is luck.

Either way, mages being underpowered at 76 cap doesn't justify mages being overpowered now just as it didn't justify bears being overpowered in past caps. Know what the correct solution is? Pvp balance. But that's too much to ask for, of course. And people like you would rather choose to have mages be overpowered this cap over pvp balance because they have a vendetta on their hands for being underpowered at 76 cap. Thus, the vicious cycle continues and if we ever have another level cap raise, whatever class becomes most overpowered next goes on forums trying to defend this with the mindset of "we were underpowered at level X, so we get our fair time in the sun now to be overpowered. DEAL WITH IT BRUH" rather than choosing the best solution: pvp balance, as I've said countless times before.

But oh well. It doesn't inconvenience me one bit. I still find entertainment in the pvp at endgame simply because it's so poor in gameplay that it's actually laughable. Sometimes some things can be so bad that they're actually good, like the movie The Room.
    When you actually talk, your posts are invaluable senpai.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheugokin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morphing View Post
    Honestly I love people defending mage. It gives me quite a laugh to see how people say "mages take skill", "They are hard to use" Etc..

As mages are having as much dodge as a bear should have with no buffs. Which should not be happening seemings how Str is for dodge/armor and now int mages can have armor/dodge/mana anything a mage needs plus more, making it way overpower where not many can kill it.

In any 1v1, as you would say a "pro" bird vs a "pro" mage with both of them equipped with elites, the mage would surely win, as the bird would just get kited and the mage would just ms and ms usually wins the battle Seemings how blast is probably on cooldown by then, if not already dead.

So mages are therefore the most op class at end game right now until; there's either a nerf or new sets/items that come out that balances all the classes.

Thx
    Pls, with my burd I made the mages devastated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
    Pls, with my burd I made the mages devastated
    What's your bird name? You might be one of those op ones...P.S: If your bird name is 'Vigilante' nvr heard of u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

What's your bird name? You might be one of those op ones...P.S: If your bird name is 'Vigilante' nvr heard of u.
    I must be vigilant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    1> OP mages will try to defend their op ness as far as they can do.

2> do

3> do

N> do

N+1> some new gen new comers thinks experienced players need to re discover things whereas they have gone through everything it matter of mins to judge things by stats. new comers & silly ppls.
    Lol never expected you to try and insult others by calling them new gen. I joined in 2011 so tyvm. I know plenty of so called "new gens" who are better than you lmao.