Quote Originally Posted by Bellaelda View Post
Hiya salx... Was looking at your images and thinking about entering contest couple of questions for u though...

1) are u available in game next day or two? Your images are very blurry and I'm assuming it's cause they were taken with a phone or small device... I'd like to retake the images if possible so it won't be as blurry (I'll post images here as soon as I take them so everyone has better resolution to work with and it's all fair)

2) background and/or style of signature... As much I I like having free creative process... I'd really love a tiny bit of input from you... Give us one little clue as to who u are and what kind of look or feel u would like your signature to portray about you... I usually ask ppl things like their fav colors, art style, and theme (scary, mean, girly, funny, etc)

Those are my requests... I just personally feel that this would be the best for both parties (better resolution, and more personalized signature)... If u don't want to no worries...

P. S.... I understand this contest started a cpl days ago so might mean extra work for people that already finished their entries and I'm sorry if that's the case for anyone... I'd be happy to do whatever I could to make up for you lost time
hiyaa bella :3
1. i've accept ur friend request.. i can online now. but i dunno Ladys is she online or not..
2. i dunno about it :/ the clue is "couple" ^_^