Thread: Need Help with Rogue Gear build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need Help with Rogue Gear build

I reached 46 lvl today and i have 6m to spend. I want to have like 750-800dmg, 35crit and almost 4k hp. Is that possible with my gold? How can i do it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Mmh, got any arc pet? If not get mari/toor or nekro if yur willing to spend 4m
    Than i would go for level 43 mythic armor, if yu don't go for nekro yu can go for glintstone helm or scavenger kind of helm..for belt try get dragon of potency(best stats belt) arcane ring, maybe planar amulet? I don't know bout any others. Also invest in finesse jewels, don't buy fire or wind gems. Finesse are eventually more profitable. For a weapon depends on wheter yur spending on glintstone helm or nekro, cuse glintstone bows are expensive!!
    For a rouge build watch this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekp6jmNIb-0
    Last edited by diimitrii; 01-12-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I only have 6m to spend, i dont have any arcane pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Buy nekro first, and farm some gold to buy arc ring

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by denrey23 View Post
    Buy nekro first, and farm some gold to buy arc ring
    Nekro is 4m can i buy a good gear with 2m?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yes u can buy good gears with 2m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Wicked dead/ dragon hunter helm (of potency). They have same stats and best legendary+ relatively cheap. Either mythic armour lvl 43 or wicked dead/dragon hunter legendary armour. Mythic belt of reason (cheaper than dragon hunter potency and same quality with gems in it). If you are not getting arcane ring, get a blood Ruby. I know it is a bit less damage than some lvl 46 legendary rings, but the gained hp/mana is essential. If you are not getting planar pendant (if you don't go for arcane ring go for that: the hp gain is crazy), get the best lvl 46 legendary.
    The weapon is most important. On your budget I would get either fervor glintstone daggers or wits glintstone bow. The daggers' proc is great, but the bow... Well it is a bow.

If you get an arcane pet, get maridos. Nekro is not in your budget imho. Mari is second best.

Try get at least +3 jewels for all slots. Jewels are expensive but reusable. In your budget you probably can't get more than + 3 finesse.

You won't be able to get arcane pet, planar pendant/arcane ring + myth weapon. Get the weapon first. I would go for the pendant and maybe get a good legendary pet such as swift. Gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    Wicked dead/ dragon hunter helm (of potency). They have same stats and best legendary+ relatively cheap. Either mythic armour lvl 43 or wicked dead/dragon hunter legendary armour. Mythic belt of reason (cheaper than dragon hunter potency and same quality with gems in it). If you are not getting arcane ring, get a blood Ruby. I know it is a bit less damage than some lvl 46 legendary rings, but the gained hp/mana is essential. If you are not getting planar pendant (if you don't go for arcane ring go for that: the hp gain is crazy), get the best lvl 46 legendary.
    The weapon is most important. On your budget I would get either fervor glintstone daggers or wits glintstone bow. The daggers' proc is great, but the bow... Well it is a bow.

If you get an arcane pet, get maridos. Nekro is not in your budget imho. Mari is second best.

Try get at least +3 jewels for all slots. Jewels are expensive but reusable. In your budget you probably can't get more than + 3 finesse.

You won't be able to get arcane pet, planar pendant/arcane ring + myth weapon. Get the weapon first. I would go for the pendant and maybe get a good legendary pet such as swift. Gl
    Thank you for the guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

maridos/toor 2m
    maridos = banish +crit + good aa (additional crit and def if im not mistaken)
    toor = high stats + good aa (good for mobs) **no crit**

arcane ring 2.2m for clean
    planar pendant 2.5-3m total cost
    slaterock 43 armor 100-150k clean
    wicked pot helm 10k upwards
    belt of reason 200k (i think) or dragonhunter of pot (high damage and relatively cheap)
    tactics bow 2m (i think, damage is low but proc is good)

These items should get you to a higher damage. gems and jewels are for you to decide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Just a poor rogue's question how can a rogue achieve 1k damage and 60 crit? It boggles a poor rogue's mind like mine haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

use noble lightning jewels and chaos jewels +elixirs. but 60% crit is still hard to achieve. try playing with jewels. you still can sell them after playing with them. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Are you trying to pvp or pve?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Maridos. Its maintest for reach nice crit and nice hp, If not enough money for Glin mythic bows, but just legebdary bow lvl46, Terra bow of brut is good. ( 100-200k ). Helm: Wicked dead, Supreme of potency. Ring: The second mainest for stats which u want its Arcane Ring! Amulet: wicked dead of brut.
    Total u will spend 5m around
    Also its very nice if u have another char lvl46 with arcane ring. No matter which gem there, Int or str or dex. Anyway arc ring will be good and its economy with money
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by typemyname View Post
    maridos/toor 2m
    maridos = banish +crit + good aa (additional crit and def if im not mistaken)
    toor = high stats + good aa (good for mobs) **no crit**

arcane ring 2.2m for clean
    planar pendant 2.5-3m total cost
    slaterock 43 armor 100-150k clean
    wicked pot helm 10k upwards
    belt of reason 200k (i think) or dragonhunter of pot (high damage and relatively cheap)
    tactics bow 2m (i think, damage is low but proc is good)

These items should get you to a higher damage. gems and jewels are for you to decide.
    Bwaahaha it helps alot to put shirt up

Sent from my GT-I8262 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Are you trying to pvp or pve?
    Im trying pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Maridos. Its maintest for reach nice crit and nice hp, If not enough money for Glin mythic bows, but just legebdary bow lvl46, Terra bow of brut is good. ( 100-200k ). Helm: Wicked dead, Supreme of potency. Ring: The second mainest for stats which u want its Arcane Ring! Amulet: wicked dead of brut.
    Total u will spend 5m around
    Also its very nice if u have another char lvl46 with arcane ring. No matter which gem there, Int or str or dex. Anyway arc ring will be good and its economy with money
    Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    well, for rogue unfortunately prices are quite high but we can work it out for 6m let me make you quick guide

First things first you need arcane ring, thats the biggest stat and armor and hp mana booster in game its a must
    As for gear get slaterock which is quite cheap at the moment and as helmet manage with potency one for now
    Get a drag. bar while its cheap, its main indegrient for planar pentand which is quite important for suviveability
    As pet , dont go for toor or mari, save for nekro directly get fossil farm vials and find a crafter for you(even i can if you cant find), i have other arcane pets and they are staying in stable inactive nekro is pretty OP still
    As for belt i recommend dragon hunter belt of potency as best one , but if you are short reason belt works fine also which is cheap atm aswell
    Bow is essential for rogue and unfortunately prices are skyrocket you have to farm more for it, and i assure you tact isnt worth it dont be hasty. maybe you can use blades temporarly until you have enough for the bow

Dont be afraid, it may seem too much way to go slowly but surely you grow in this game thats the fun in it
    As example i can tell my progress for you, i get my first arcane ring during halloween event by following events and lots of farming ( not platting ) and now Iam having 977 damage 46 crit on my rogue pure, so its doable with couple hours of playing daily

Iwish you good luck on your journey
    Thanks a lot for guide and good wishes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzax View Post
    I reached 46 lvl today and i have 6m to spend. I want to have like 750-800dmg, 35crit and almost 4k hp. Is that possible with my gold? How can i do it?
    Sounds like something I myself am I having trouble with. I have a 46 rogue and that's the goal I want to reach, and the same hp! Haha! Lol. You could try to craft the rendtail ring or buy it. Gives like 30+ stat bonus, and some other stuff I forgot atm =.= Anyway, I've been told to buy things like half and half brutality and potency gear. I think brut gives you more health and pot gives you more dmg. I can't remember off the top of my head, but it might be switched around, not too sure =.= And buy the glintstone bow, which has really good stats but it doesn't look like it in auct :| Legendary belts are better than mythic atm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

brutality = additional hp
    potency = additional mana
    lethality = additional crit

for legendary sets, i suggest you take potency and lethality combination if you go pve