Thread: Skill branches

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Lightbulb Subclasses with skill branches

One of my ideas i have been thinking about ( since I have been checking various MMOs I have noticed something that THIS MMO could have) how this would work is there are the begining branches you start out as the class trunk with 3 skills learn on all of them IE:blast shot avian screech and accuracy skill then once you unlck the three you get the option of a subclass IE: the name is there of the sub class and the first skill imagine you get the three skills in lvl6 at lvl8 you chose among the subclasses and thats technachly a subclass and skill tree
    SUB-CLASSES
    ARCHER
    ASSASIN:AN AVIAN OF GREAT SKILL ON STEALTH AND QUICKNESS
    BATTLE TYPE:Melee <twin daggers> Ranged <small bows>
    STATS: the assasin buffs crit <if possible new stat that affects how fast you move> speed and dps plus dodge
    A character that is midst in the shadows it approahes its enemies quickly and has great stealth abilities
    skill<just and example>STEALTH:the character gets high dodge and is unseeable by mobs
    PORPOUSE: it's meant to start the fight get a headstart an assassin cant hold on for long so it distracts till tank comes

MARKMAN:AN AVIAN OF GREAT ACCURACY SHOOTS WITH NO FAIL AND GREAT POWER
    BATTLE TYPE:RANGE<guns, crossbows and talons throwing daggers with wing sheild>
    STATS:the assasin stats buffs crit hit and damage
    A character in the high parts of the land it shoots out of no where killng the unweary
    Skills:<just an idea>BULLS EYE:a arrow that hits right in a vital spot(high damage and stun)
    PORPUSE:ITS A DPS TO WEAR OUT THE MOBS FROM AFAR JUST LIKE A REGULAR ARCHER

DAGGER MAN:AN AVIAN OF GREAT COURAGE TO GET CLOSE LETTING ALL IT'S FOES BLEED TO DEATH
    BATTLE TYPE:MELEE<dagger, knife, short sword with wing sheild>
    STATS:the dagger man buffs DPS DODGE and HEALTH REGE
    A character thats brave enough to stab evil right on the back giving them the bleed proc
    SKILL<just to give an idea>DEEP CUT:creates a giant cut (extensive damage more bleeding and slower movement on enemy)
    PORPUSE:it's a lower form of DPS with DoT from the proc bleed and poison it gives a meaning to the dagger as know skills will help a dagger man as dagger gives bleed

ROCKETEER:AN AVIAN WITH EXPLOSIVE ARROWS OF GREAT MAGNITUDE
    BATTLE TYPE range<short bow long bow hand crossbow giant crossbow recurve and x bow fiery bows ice bows poison bows>
    STATS:the artillery avian buffs damage speed and crit
    A character clever to use items that boost it arrows power
    SKILL:<just to give an idea>EXPLOSIVE ARROWdef:an arrow with an explosive at the tip it will explode the targets and surrounding to little pieces
    PORPOUSE:is to damage the mobs extensively to clear out the map

SQUIRRELS A.K.A. ELVES
    PYROMANCER:A SQUIRREL WHO CAN CONTROL THE INFERNOS FLARING IT'S EXPLOSIVE POWER OF CHAOS
    BATTLE TYPE magic<fire wand fire staff with fire dolls>
    STATS:the pyromancer boost the damage health and mana regen
    A character that can manipulate fire to it's own will burning all in it's path
    SKILL:FLAME BALL<A giant fire ball 3(x) bigger or less then a fireball from staff it creates nice damage some AOE and push back with a strong burn proc
    PORPOUSE: to burn down it's enemies while the rest attacks, it's not just a DoT but a DPS master at that too

NECROMANCER:A SQUIRREL SAID TO RISE BACK THE DEAD ALSO A MASTER IN DARK ARTS
    BATTLE TYPE:magic<dark bolt staff death staff dark wand with evil eye>
    STATS:the necromancer boost mana regen mana pool and damage
    A character that can summon dark elves bloody bears and dead archers of skeleton zombie shadow mummy or even a dark faceless character at its aid
    SKILL:SPIRIT SHEILD bring a spirit from the dead and buff character<buffs armor dodge and health regen
    PORPOUSE:to weaken the enemies and kill them by a ally mob from a necromancer

CRYOMANCER:A SQUIRREL FREEZING ALL AND BRINGING BACK THE ICE AGE
    BATTLE TYPE:magic<ice staff ice wand with an ice bracer
    STATS:IT BOOST CRIT MANA POOL AND ARMOR
    a character that can freeze anything letting it to be shattered and wields a frozen heart
    SKILL:ICE SHARDS shoots freezing ice knives from nowhere piercing foes <stab multiple enemies near target and makes a small bleed proc
    PORPOUSE:is to immobilize it's enemies letting them an easier target to get shattered as it lowers armor

ELECTROMANCER:AN ELECTRIFYING SQUIRREL SHOCKING EVERYTHING AND RELEASING MAGNITUDES OF POWER
    BATTLE TYPE:magic<lightning staff lightning wand with lightning jewel bracer>
    STATS:electromancer boost speed crit and mana regen
    SKILL:LIGHTNING ZAP hits the target with a stunning zap of lightning<hits target and some foes near it stuns and immobilize enemies pushes back>
    PORPOUSE:to immobilize and give a DoT of electrical charge
    <this are based on the weapons of a Mage fire staff lightning staff dark bolt staff ice staff

URSANS
    SLAYER:AN URSAN THAT CAN CUT CHOP AND SLICE ANYTHING BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE MUCH ARMOR
    BATTLE TYPE:MELEE<Longsword, giant axe, pick axe,
    STATS: a slayer boost damage crit and speed
    SKILLS
    PORPOUSE:to create close range damage for the others do it longer ranged

PALADIN:A BRAVE URSAN GRIZZLY ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYHIT RUSH TO BATTLE A NATURAL PUNCHING BAG
    BATTLE TYPE MELEE<sword blade grass cutter axe small hammer lance with gigantic sheild>
    STATS: a paladin boost armor health and health regen
    SKILLS
    PORPOUSE: to block mobs crowd control and defend the weak skinned ones from damage

RIFTBLADE:A MAGICAL URSAN WITH FIERY SWORDS AND MACES AKA THE CLOSE RANGED MAGE
    BATTLE TYPE: MELEE<fire sword lighting sword dark blade frozen blade lightning hammer fiery axe lighting lance
    STATS: a rift blade boost damage health pool and crit
    SKILLS
    PORPOUSE:to create DPS and make close range mage like powers

PUNISHER:A URSAN WHO CRUSHES CHOPS AND STAB IT'S ENEMIES TILL IT DIES OF PAIN
    BATTLE TYPE MELEE<lance giant axe giant hammer small hammer pick axe long axe big mace small mace with really small sheild
    STATS:a punisher boost Damage hit and DPS
    SKILLS
    PORPOUSE: to smash and stun mobs creating impressive damage
    be right back I am hungry
    Aproved by PHOENIXKING
    Last edited by Phoenixking; 06-20-2011 at 10:22 AM.
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Bump added some stuff will add more
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

i love it! I wish that skill branches actually would be implemented so that a more variety of skills would be had. I hate how most avians have the same skills....i wanna be special!!! So basically most archers are the same except the armor and playstyle.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah plus one, i love the job system

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Yeah and you can also go on the other skill branches of archer if archer or mage if mage or bear if bear IE if you where an archer you unlock some marksman skills you can still unlock assasin skills and the skills you can get will give you a definition for that you can know what you are getting

-later on will add the hybrid forms bear with int and other combinations

-hope devs like this
    When there is too much

Don't forget