Thread: The history of alterra (phoenixking tales)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default The Grand Story Of Alterra

INTRO
    Alterra...a marvelous land it is nothing without a story so on I searched the whole continent of Alterra for a book. A book that tells the future, a book that tells the past, a book of alterra itself a book past down by many that has been lost in time. Yet, i have discovered it in these exhausting searches for the grand book. I have discovered the book in this method a talked with a mage, the name of this Mage is Lauryn a elven researcher she sent me on a quest in balefort to look for thousands of tomes, these found hidden in treasure chests and the mercenaries. I have grinded on this quest achieving it she finally sent me to another Mage her name I believe is Vora a dark power Mage a pophret reader she took the tomes and studied she sent me on various quest on to the crypts of Fathom and I found a pact which she read for me. It turned out that when you activate the pact it becomes a book, IT WAS THE BOOK I WAS SEARCHING FOR. Vora translated the book for me and she thought me how to be a prophtizer and I have learned to read the book. Now I shall uncover the secrets of the book to you my readers I have written the English copy of the book and you shall learn the history of Alterra it's self and you will learn the story of everything the story of us!

The History of Alterra the Grand Land
    Alterra a grand land o It is I the first maker of this book, Futurum Lectorem de Fabula, my name is of Latin origin it means future reader of legend I have been named this by my father as he was a lectorem de Fabula. So I have read the future and uncovered the past.

In a distinct barren world was a land named Alterra 3 billion years ago, it was alone nothing existed except for the ground and nebulas it self. In a sudden a force of power occurred and a blue circle with three overlapping circles crashed on the earth the circles glowed! The rest is obscured from my reading but what did happen was the world suddenly has been in a form of graphed. The sky was turned purple with swirls of darkness and sprites of light. The land became black with green grids forming turning the whole land and shaping it. Out of various grid squares dust was remade, others tress grew bursting from the grids grass grew lush this vision still facinates me! Some grids went down and water appeared in those wholes sands rushed to the lands mountains rose valleys lowered ice formed winds came in the sky gained a blue color and out of nowhere...there was light. A bright object a golden sphere was formed a ball of gases consuming itself with flames this sphere of flames is now known as The Sun.

I am still curios as to who made this grid was it the powerful DEVi-gods I have heard about in countless tales? I still wonder to this day who made the grid.

So in the vision I saw day and night pass by but the nights had no moon, but everyday at night you would see a light gather in he sky more and more gathered every night, and this goes on to another part a lil mini chapter. What was occurring overnight was that the night was the time of the dark and whatever created this world feared that the world would come to darkness cause night is truly powerful, everyday the light sent little sprite soldiers to push away the darkness and attract rock to the spot. So the lil soldiers did fending of the area while others used gravitational powers to attract rock, the next task was to be one with the rock. The purpose of this was to create a rock that would weaken the dark powers, but the darkness gathered powered strong enough to sometimes make the moon dissapear but it will slowly lose its powers and a full moon appeared this became a respected cycle.

Still the grid didn't have mobile life, till one day....a being appeared it was obscure as to what it looked like but it was moving allright then as time passed more being appeared, bringing forth to more new races. Many many beings now existed each with a different personality some good some evil some grey....the good beings believed in the DEVi Gods power but the evil ones didn't and defied it. They wanted power for them selves creating havoc among beings and they soon discovered the anti grids a plane the same as Alterra at the beginning but this was different this was a grid of experiments gone wrong with evil beings and what not and here the night did reign and darkness was as powerful as ever this is where the dark beings spawned from.

Alterra is now overrun with darkness and there is more yet to come will you read the next chapter?....
    Last edited by Phoenixking; 10-15-2011 at 09:45 PM.
    When there is too much

Don't forget

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenixking For This Useful Post: