Thread: :) veteran , christmas vanities never gona comeback !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default :) veteran , christmas vanities never gona comeback !

Veteran christmas vanities never gona comeback, sts gave some clues regarding this
    1) gm told old vanities never comeback(it doesnt include expansion vanities) green,red founder/arlor sets/purple founder

2) delphina told arlor sets never comeback (people took ss of the test server and published it on forum)
    She told what they have seen is not real its just a test server arlor sets are not gona come back!

So we can conclude arlor sets never gona come back! (Sts didnt tell about recoloured version till now!)

Note: delph also told pink jester never comeback maybe re coloured versions possible

and lb vanities are not gona comeback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I wanted Arlors to come back for the fact they re-released epic bows from s3 (I believe), Steel Commando, and some other "discontinued" gear/vanities. They were the only non event lb vanity left to be re-released.

Winter 2012 wasn't event a big event anyway. It just was hunting a special mob, and there were arlors for sale for 15 plat...
    I wouldn't say Arlors are veteran items, most of the actual veterans sold their plat-bought arlors when vanities were made tradeable. Only Little Love, the new veteran back vanities and Lvl 16 cap banner are the only veteran items in game.

Jesters were from a contest, and sts released TWO recolors, keep them rare.

LB vanities should NEVER be re-released. What would be the point of running for an "exclusive" vanity that will be re-released after a while?

Game Changer items (Gems, SnS is back already) should've been re-released tho! Why would the strongest gems in game being ONLY released once, and most of the gear with those gems socketed are better than this season's gear...?

My two cents.
    Last edited by Sariita; 12-24-2015 at 09:39 AM.
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariita For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

1. Whats the use of veteran items if a new player could still buy it in auction? Does using the veteran vanities would make the new player a veteran?
    2. Game changer items NEEDS to return to even up the playing field between new players and old players.
    3. I believe the para/eye gems would be overcomed by new jewels they would release as the game progresses, so as the pets like SnS. So why keep it from being re-released?
    4. Anything in-game thats discontinued are STS' assets that is not being productive. I mean they re-color everything to nake the old things appealing, so why not re-release them?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sariita View Post
    I wanted Arlors to come back for the fact they re-released epic bows from s3 (I believe), Steel Commando, and some other "discontinued" gear/vanities. They were the only non event lb vanity left to be re-released.

Winter 2012 wasn't event a big event anyway. It just was hunting a special mob, and there were arlors for sale for 15 plat...
    I wouldn't say Arlors are veteran items, most of the actual veterans sold their plat-bought arlors when vanities were made tradeable. Only Little Love, the new veteran back vanities and Lvl 16 cap banner are the only veteran items in game.

Jesters were from a contest, and sts released TWO recolors, keep them rare.

LB vanities should NEVER be re-released. What would be the point of running for an "exclusive" vanity that will be re-released after a while?

Game Changer items (Gems, SnS is back already) should've been re-released tho! Why would the strongest gems in game being ONLY released once, and most of the gear with those gems socketed are better than this season's gear...?

My two cents.
    Lol 2012 winter was'nt a big event but that was the first event! 15plat! May be a little now back then no one wants to buy a untradable vanity for 15 plat . Buying a item for 15plat was big thing back!

This makes no sence lol arlor sets are veteran if u dont consider this then every thing should be untradable that makes this game sick(*the point is veteran vanities never should come back because lot of money circulation is involved in it reintroducing them makes chaos nd leads some to quit al) note:steel commander, kraken was a expansion vanities

Lol u ! -,- so u can sell the lb vanities but not veteran vanities (whats the point of wining lb?) Then whats the point of playin the game from the begining// if selling lb vanities is right, selling veteran vanities is right i support both both should never come back

And this topic is only for vanities i dont know about gems nd sns ty read nd comment first!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    1. Whats the use of veteran items if a new player could still buy it in auction? Does using the veteran vanities would make the new player a veteran?
    2. Game changer items NEEDS to return to even up the playing field between new players and old players.
    3. I believe the para/eye gems would be overcomed by new jewels they would release as the game progresses, so as the pets like SnS. So why keep it from being re-released?
    4. Anything in-game thats discontinued are STS' assets that is not being productive. I mean they re-color everything to nake the old things appealing, so why not re-release them?
    Veteran vanities whats the use? Veteran people sell it thats why you can buy it from auctions// more over the vanities is itself veteran(old,from the begining) so veteran meaning also conveys it(*point is veteran people sell veteran vanities thats why u can get it from auction!)

Reintroduce then lol dont make me laugh arlor sets, lb sets,yeti,ice sets, if they are introduced it makes a big chos in market people will quit al

This thread is only for vanities!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    Lol 2012 winter was'nt a big event but that was the first event! 15plat! May be a little now back then no one wants to buy a untradable vanity for 15 plat . Buying a item for 15plat was big thing back!

This makes no sence lol arlor sets are veteran if u dont consider this then every thing should be untradable that makes this game sick(*the point is veteran vanities never should come back because lot of money circulation is involved in it reintroducing them makes chaos nd leads some to quit al) note:steel commander, kraken was a expansion vanities

Lol u ! -,- so u can sell the lb vanities but not veteran vanities (whats the point of wining lb?) Then whats the point of playin the game from the begining// if selling lb vanities is right, selling veteran vanities is right i support both both should never come back

And this topic is only for vanities i dont know about gems nd sns ty read nd comment first!
    Actually, true veteran items are untradeable since they prove you've been there since the very beginning. Arlors don't count since, as kinzmet said, any non-veteran player can buy them. That's why buying arlors doesn't make you a veteran.

I never said LB vanities should come back, they are suppoused to be exclusive. Sts should NEVER make them return.

And I didn't said everything should be untradeable...
    Last edited by Sariita; 12-24-2015 at 02:33 PM.
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by herculeans View Post
    Veteran vanities whats the use? Veteran people sell it thats why you can buy it from auctions// more over the vanities is itself veteran(old,from the begining) so veteran meaning also conveys it(*point is veteran people sell veteran vanities thats why u can get it from auction!)

Reintroduce then lol dont make me laugh arlor sets, lb sets,yeti,ice sets, if they are introduced it makes a big chos in market people will quit al

This thread is only for vanities!
    A player with arlor vanity set doesn't have to be a veteran since it's obtainable for all players through the auction house. And who cares about the players that leaves a game because of some silly reason, it's still the same game, and loyal players will always stay.. no matter what

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

This veteran here, veteran there makes me sick..

I have been waiting for a new fresh look of Green Arlor set for Warrior since last year but it have been postponed because of some or few wanabee veteran whining on forum.

But yeah, maybe Arlor vanities won't come back. Hoard all you can. And go to forum to make a trick thread to boost the price.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Veteran my a......
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Lol the op's logic is just bs...