Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booting!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

It's like this. Game instance owner runes game. Boots at will. If you don't like, find a new game.

As Justg famously said to booting arguments,
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Kids, please.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd rather get booted with just the reason "sry" that could mean they want to use the server to do friend runs etc. I don't mind then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I have had my own fair share of getting booted from games too, with all sorts of reasons like "sry, reserved, guild runs, too high, too low", etc. May I suggest that such player hosts create games with a password? True, one might be on elixirs and want to save time, but booting does have a certain psychological impact on the player's self-esteem, ego, whatever one wishes to call it. I think it is also only polite to create locked games if one only wishes to include certain members of the community. That is why the devs created a locked/unlocked game with the password. Unlocked simply suggests it is open to public. The rationale for this is clear: when one searches for games to join, there is an option to check "ignore locked games".

That said though, it is merely a suggestion for the more polite members of the community to follow. Simply put, one is always at liberty to do whatever one wishes, so long as one is willing to accept the consequences, whatever they might be.