Thread: skill/buff tree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up skill/buff tree

i think it would be a great idea to have some kind of skills/buff tree for each char,
    ex. from killing mobs and bosses you get skill xp (or buff xp whatever) and you can apply this xp to a tree in your avatar menu. each skill/buff would need a certain amount of xp to lvl up. every lvl higher will need more xp to lvl.

some buffs/skills in the ttree would include somethings like:
    (SPEED) speed increase 2% each lvl (can be lvled up to 5 then u branch off in to more options)

then like (DMG) increase damage 1.5% each lvl (goes up to lvl 5 then you unlock more)

there can be stat upgrades like CRIT, %hit, MANA regen, HP regen, and of course LUCK (probably last one on tree since its awesome)

mobs in FH campaign lvls would give u like... 1 skill/buff xp and each dungeon up would give u another xp, so balefort sewers would give you approx 10 skill/buff xp.

i think xp should drop everywhere for any lvl character because then when high lvls go down to farm or help out lower lvls, they can still benefit from it even if its little.

i personally like this idea because im starting to get bored from just farming pinks all the time.... that seems to be all i can do. and killing mobs just seems so pointless especially in lower lvl dungeons like swamps, no xp, no kills, no nothing. with this idea of mine,no matter were you go you will always benefit even if its just a little, it will add up

-what do you guys think?
    i got this idea from "emross war" in app store
    55 dex Bird DEXMANN
    30 engineer DEXMANN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dexmann View Post

i think it would be a great idea to have some kind of skills/buff tree for each char,
    ex. from killing mobs and bosses you get skill xp (or buff xp whatever) and you can apply this xp to a tree in your avatar menu. each skill/buff would need a certain amount of xp to lvl up. every lvl higher will need more xp to lvl.

some buffs/skills in the ttree would include somethings like:
    (SPEED) speed increase 2% each lvl (can be lvled up to 5 then u branch off in to more options)

then like (DMG) increase damage 1.5% each lvl (goes up to lvl 5 then you unlock more)

there can be stat upgrades like CRIT, %hit, MANA regen, HP regen, and of course LUCK (probably last one on tree since its awesome)

mobs in FH campaign lvls would give u like... 1 skill/buff xp and each dungeon up would give u another xp, so balefort sewers would give you approx 10 skill/buff xp.

i think xp should drop everywhere for any lvl character because then when high lvls go down to farm or help out lower lvls, they can still benefit from it even if its little.

i personally like this idea because im starting to get bored from just farming pinks all the time.... that seems to be all i can do. and killing mobs just seems so pointless especially in lower lvl dungeons like swamps, no xp, no kills, no nothing. with this idea of mine,no matter were you go you will always benefit even if its just a little, it will add up

-what do you guys think?
    i got this idea from "emross war" in app store
    at the begining i thought you were taking my idea and wouldnt it work better in weapons for that you can buff up weapon or armor so that it my get an ability like fire wich makes the sword fiery
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it would be a lot of work to do that (change looks and stuff for every wep/arm or equip) and yea lol i read your idea and was like... oh mine is kinda like that... but it isnt really its diff. it would make more sense to take experience and give it to your character and increase speed or stats like that rather than weapons and it would also be a lot simpler. what if you wanted to sell that item? there would be like... 50 different types of one weapon, lol XD itd be quite chaotic.
    55 dex Bird DEXMANN
    30 engineer DEXMANN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I love it. Thumbs up.
    Don't get high on your own supply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Well atleast it gives end game players reason to go to lower level places
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Well atleast it gives end game players reason to go to lower level places
    exactly, and people wont be just doing whatever they can to get to the bosses, they will also want to complete the entire lvl to get xp
    55 dex Bird DEXMANN
    30 engineer DEXMANN