Thread: Question about the founders helmet and the veteran rewards system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Default Question about the founders helmet and the veteran rewards system

I realize the vet rewards system hasnt been implemented in-game yet but i recall in a previous announcement thread, i think it was justg or samhayne that posted it, one of the devs posted that after your account became 6 months old then a founders helmet would appear in your stash. Im not sure if this was jus an idea being bounced around by the devs or if it is rlly an in-game thing but my account became 6 months old as of a day or two ago and no founders helmet.

This isnt meant to be a complaint thread, i would just like to know if its a serious thing. Also i heard the founders helm is a pretty sweet vanity

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Why not just send them a PM about it? There have been countless threads on this subject with only speculations. In fact, there's another thread on the first page about this.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    I realize the vet rewards system hasnt been implemented in-game yet but i recall in a previous announcement thread, i think it was justg or samhayne that posted it, one of the devs posted that after your account became 6 months old then a founders helmet would appear in your stash. Im not sure if this was jus an idea being bounced around by the devs or if it is rlly an in-game thing but my account became 6 months old as of a day or two ago and no founders helmet.

This isnt meant to be a complaint thread, i would just like to know if its a serious thing. Also i heard the founders helm is a pretty sweet vanity
    They were thinking about doing that, but didn't implement it because then it wouldn't be much of a founders helm any more.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If six months was needed to get the Founders helm. Many would have gotten it. Including me. Mines 9 months old now.
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

Would mean that i'd have two by now

-------AEO-------