Thread: a basic guide line i think some should consider when entering endgame pvp

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default a basic guide line i think some should consider when entering endgame pvp

hey all

Just wanted to put a lil 2cents in for those who PvP but dont do it often enough or dont have much experience. Whether it be tdm/ctf

-When joining a map, please do not rambo after the enemies on your own and keep dying, leaving your other pt members vulnerable to a gang situation.

-Always Regroup (as collectively you are more a threat)

-and please with so many nekros around now days, please learn how to use it in a team situation.( i cant stress this enough) Dont go all in using your aa, its pointless and a waste. Learn how to rotate nekros aa so it benefits the team and adds longevity to the battle.1 person first, then after aa is done, the next and so forth.
    Often i see greedy rogues using nekro AA and going off rambo style to get kills, leaving the team isolated once they are dead. No dps equals a dead team.

- PLease ya'll its a team game most of the time. So think like a team and have your fellow members back. Its not all about YOU. Its about using a tactic, surviving the battle and coming out on top.

Most importantly be gracious in battle not bitter!

Ty

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post: