Thread: A few random suggestions:)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default A few random suggestions:)

Thought I'd just put together some of my ideas

1) Syncing friends list

I think itd be cool to be able to sync your friends lists. You could push a sync button and it'd automatically go through your alts and find all the people you have added on em and it adds em all to the alt you pressed sync on. That way it's optional Don't see it being implemented, but I thought I'd suggest

2) Sorting cs

Being able to sort cs by str, int, or dex (been suggested,thought I'd bring it up again), being able to clickable check mark to only show items you can afford.

3) when adding a friend

No a big suggestion, but maybe when you push "Add friend", the button will go away. This will prevent people from spamming friend requests to the other by pushing "Add friend" 500 times. It'd limit the person to only send 1 friend request

4) Inviting

When you get booted from a game, if the host invites you back, you can rejoin (since I've been booted either on accident, or as a joke and they invite me back and I can't join), and being able to join a password protected game when being invited, either by anyone, or by the host (been suggested)

5) Preset password

When you put in a password for a game, it'd be cool to have it save that password. So when you remake you don't have to re-enter it, and it's the same password. Or maybe have a password box where you enter your password, and it saves it, and when hosting either check the mark to lock or don't check. That way it's always the same password

Just a few suggestion, please keep feedback constructive. Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I like all of the suggestions

And while we're at it, if they could do something to fix the jumping around of names, that'd be great too. Like a manual refresh button or so.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    I like all of the suggestions

And while we're at it, if they could do something to fix the jumping around of names, that'd be great too. Like a manual refresh button or so.
    Heck yes... i cant join people in my list half the time because they skip up or down 2 spaces...
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Tons of grammatical errors since I was watching tv while typing it. Sorry ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Not a refresh button because then what if they log off you can't join then talking you can't talk it will be really confusing we need something else
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Not a refresh button because then what if they log off you can't join then talking you can't talk it will be really confusing we need something else
    Maybe a status indicator next to the names, or grey them out when offline or simply remove the chat and join button when they're offline. Take your pick. Anything is better than these jumping names IMO.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Friends list should stay the way it is, jumpy. If offline friends were not getting moved to the bottom of the list, it would take ages to re-join friend named "zyx". Most of us have hundreds of friends, don't we?
    What I would like to see is a search box where you can enter a couple of letters of your friends name, which would show you only friends (that are online) whose names begin with those letters. Something like the phone book search on our phones.
    ...my 2¢