Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What we like about arcane legends

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default What we like about arcane legends

I've been reading lots of negative post about one thing or a other,regarding s.t.s mistakes or what players dont like about an event so on. it's really easy in life to remember all the negatives ,but know one remembers the good things.
    So I'd like to start a thread and hear all the positive things about arcane Legends. Nothing negative. No wish list ,no comparisons. Just plain positive feed back.
    I'll post mine at a later time if this takes off in a positive direction .

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tomsawer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Its one of the few games (That I've played) that has a good social-tab system. (i.e. it works, and the UI looks good, and not as buggy as other games' social tabs)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

One of the main reasons AL keeps getting negative comments is that many people never get satisfied with whatever's given to them. Now it's like they're searching for the bad side first and almost ignoring the good side.

AL is the longest online game I've sticked with because it's user-friendly and great game for a phone. Most of all, I met my 2nd family in this game. They always gave me a happy reason to play the game, have fun, chill and improve myself/my toon.

Thank you for this good thread

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vixenne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I really play AL like play sims. I only enjoy the social aspect, where we can have avatars. Making money and get social status, show off to friend, get rare and cool items to be stylish, and imo the pve and pvp aspect of the game is just to show who is better and give something to talk about.

People loves to talk abt something that they like in common, and AL gives the ability to talk and virtually show urself, and the pve/pvp aspect provide the things to like. This is why we play AL

Sent from my LG-H540 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

This is a nice topic....don't see lots of these lately

Since i started this game 3y ago i never imagined i come this far with it.. Got to chat with some pretty amazing people all over the world, got to know them better , there lifestyles, time-zones. Basicaly i wake up and have my cup of coffe sometimes chatting with them, have some laughs , gossip ,hear latest drama, see new things to do, run new events. You don't have to be a 24h gamer for this game, it's easy and not that much time consuming ( If you dont make it that way lol )
    I guess it depends how you play the game, at what level and how passionate you are. I seen a lot of people quit or give up because the pressure is too much for them. I always said that even to the people in our guild...play and have fun, work as a team. Why run a solo elite map all by yorself when you can have fun with others too....sure it might take a while to find the right party to do so,but that's the fun in it.
    It's a nice way to deconnect from the day-to-day stress life sometimes.

As always , Have fun
    Aziiii

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Of all the games i have played so far, Arcane legends have the most helpful and the best developers.There are always new updates and new content.It shows that the devs are working hard.Thumbs up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Nice to see thread like this atm!

I have been playing this game from season 1. Al has best social chat system and it is nice to meet people from other parts of world, crack jokes, have fun. I got many good people through this game. The main point it overcome our stress.

It is easy to point out bad things but always remember the good things too.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anakeobal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I have never in my life sticked to a game fir this long,that what makes it special.
    In addition to the presence of weekly updates and time-to-time-events,that never gets us bored with the game. And the most important and positive thing about this game is that it isn't limited to just one map,its all about exploring,updated goals,things to farm,trade with real people,chatting,having fun,customization,your own character,your own name that makes you more known,achievements,titles....etc
    Thank you sts for your hard and nonstop efforts in this game,and for making it a better place for us to socialize in.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I started because I wanted to get into World of Warcraft, but didn't want to get locked to a computer. I did some app searching, and I found Arcane Legends. This was way back in 2013. Ever since then, I've leveled up, made runs, made money, enjoyed events, I've got a small list of friends I keep in touch with, and I enjoy logging on at least once a day, if nothing more than to check auction items and say hello to a few people.

Despite my "complaints" of a few things in game, it's only because I've been with this game so long, and I love the development of it. I just want to put in my two cents, and hopefully it's heard. Overall, I'm always pretty happy with Arcane Legends and its progress.

I understand events must be done, and mini-events to keep the game overall alive, and keep people playing. There can't be new levels or items released daily/monthly.

I understand recoloring and reskins are a fast way to put something new into the game, but also consider, those Galen and Brood vanities for warriors, holy crow, those are awesome and totally unique!

I see complaints about the jewel system versus the gem system, but it's a long lasting goal, it takes time and gold to get perfect gear, AND you can keep the perfect jewels once you get them... Para and eyes were a test and turned out to be very OP, so they're trying to find a new compromise. STS isn't a group of mind readers, they can't see how we will use and misuse certain objects in the game, they can release, test, and correct like most companies.

So for the small amount of complaining I do, I still log in each day, I still play, and in this last year, I've even put some money into the game, because I'd like to support STS for making a game that I still play daily, from 2013-2016. I'm still in for the longhaul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I like it becuase it has so many mobs, so fun like Dynasty Warriors :P

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Al one of the most impressive games I've ever played... yes I do uninstall Al for a period of time but I always reinstall it and keep playing it
    Love this game <3

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Thank you so much for this thread, and for all of your kind responses. It's great for the community, but you guys really have no idea the value of this for all of the folks here behind the scenes. <3
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Long time pl player and tbh the switch was almost effortless ...hands down best mobile mmo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Many of game i deleted from my pad only AL still survive wkwkw.....easy game to play and the best is they keep held event for every 2 weeks now....Good job STS
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

IMHO in 3 years of playing i've seen massive changes since early 2013 and im a witness to how great the game has become; from HJ everywhere to Sam then Nekro and now soon SNS will be everywhere (hope it happens this year that sns drop rate gets increased).

Witnessed arcane ring going for 99m and a sam egg worth 25m, the dark age of plat farming which i believe was handled well (massive ban).

Contents keeps getting better and the vanities. The. Bomb.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

What I like in this game is that you learn rage control

Name:  alfun.JPG
Views: 285
Size:  46.5 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaizor View Post
    I see complaints about the jewel system versus the gem system, but it's a long lasting goal, it takes time and gold to get perfect gear, AND you can keep the perfect jewels once you get them... Para and eyes were a test and turned out to be very OP, so they're trying to find a new compromise. STS isn't a group of mind readers, they can't see how we will use and misuse certain objects in the game, they can release, test, and correct like most companies.
    The misconception behind the gems is that they were to be better than the previous gems, and what people don't realize is that this was actually a step taken to dumb-down excessive gear gaps and rebalance the game. People are quick to conclude that new=bigger and better, and they overlook the actual purpose and decide to complain about something that's supposed to repair a bad decision.

People should really give STS credit for being optimistic even when the community turns on them. AL may not be going in a direction that i find suitable for me, but at least it's going SOMEWHERE. Kudos to the devs for pushing through.

The devs are human, and humans make mistakes. I find it unappealing when people judge them for making mistakes and then going back and fixing them. STS takes risks, and sometimes they dont pay out the way they wanted it to. STS is a small team, and we outnumber them 10,000 to 1. Of course we're going to have different data than what they had, and encounter bugs they didn't. If STS took the time to make sure everything was bug free before releasing, we'd still be in the Kraken expansion with a terribly low player base.

When it comes down to game-hindering bugs, STS is always quick and keeps their priorities on track. Most of the time, these severe bugs are fixed the same day or the next morning.
    Last edited by Zylx; 01-07-2016 at 01:20 AM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: