Thread: I am MT !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I am MT !!!

(have hard time to upload image)
    http://www.kaixin001.com/photo/open_...url=4a458be165

Hi , i am Herozheng , i am a bear , and i am a MT (main tank) ........

(have hard time to upload image)
    http://www.kaixin001.com/photo/open_...url=392b5d149f

i am hit lvl50 yesterday , i am start sewer quest yesterday ......

i sew it must be hard for lvl50 , but find out it's ridiculousness Ez .....

Solo all the wanted Quest in an hour without death and only 25 on each pot on me all the time ....

unlock all the sewer instance with low lvl groups without death , smooth then most lvl55+ group i been play with on my mage and hunter

cleaned most daily quest per quest , soloed most quest non need to kill the final boss , soloed Daily Quest : Bank job ; ,The Animator ,Kidnapped ,goblin tunnel ......

with skiil like LoS (line of side) pull ; Crowd Control ; stun lock ....... there is too ez to solo sewer map (without kill final boss , but mini boss)

i got a lvl55 mage(Mofajingling) in enchanted staff set , a lvl55 hunter(Deadorlive) in RRR set , i plane to keep bear under the lv53 to farm lv51~53 gear and have fun to kick lv55+ ppl from my group

so if yo need a low lvl sewer tank just call me , also selling my lvl55 Royal sewer gear and FF gemstone gear ......
    Last edited by Herozheng; 06-17-2011 at 10:35 AM.
    Mofajingling (lvl56 Cat) <lvl10 Engineer>; Deadorlive (lvl55 Bird) <lvl5 Operative>; Herozheng (lvl55 Bear)<lvl 1 Commando>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

haha play WoW much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea , from beta almost 7 years
    Mofajingling (lvl56 Cat) <lvl10 Engineer>; Deadorlive (lvl55 Bird) <lvl5 Operative>; Herozheng (lvl55 Bear)<lvl 1 Commando>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Solo'ed all of it? I don't think I'd ever do that... It gets boring after half an hour I wouldn't do that myself, unless I was dedicated to prove something; but then that's not the point why I play this game. It's all about fun, isn't it? Anyway gz for the patience =]

Ruthlesskill Bear/Warrior LvL76/15 (PL/AL)
    Viciouskill Mage/Sorcerer LvL76/15
    Mercilesskill Dex Bird LvL67

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

solo is fun

also you can learn how to deal with mobs and boss , it is the good way to improve your skill , adjust your fighting style and prepare for new challenge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True, I indeed suggested that to many "leechers" - It helps develop good tactics and all, but after a while it just gets tiring. I always test my build by soloing different places. If I can solo all I put a check mark beside the build or adjust it. But once u've done that soloing is kinda... Making love xD it's fun until u reach a certain "point" then it's just pain if u know what I mean xD

Ruthlesskill Bear/Warrior LvL76/15 (PL/AL)
    Viciouskill Mage/Sorcerer LvL76/15
    Mercilesskill Dex Bird LvL67

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Use http://pic.kaixin001.com.cn/pic/phot...76e7cccd175f5a
    and http://pic.kaixin001.com.cn/pic/phot...ba8e030a0fc55d

For your links to the image. And then put the BB code on either side of them. Those are the direct links.

Nice job! I don't think I'd have the patience... I barely do PvE unless I'm with friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
    True, I indeed suggested that to many "leechers" - It helps develop good tactics and all, but after a while it just gets tiring. I always test my build by soloing different places. If I can solo all I put a check mark beside the build or adjust it. But once u've done that soloing is kinda... Making love xD it's fun until u reach a certain "point" then it's just pain if u know what I mean xD
    yea i know what yo mean , when i first meet her i was so excited ,after i do her over and over again my passion is fading...... now i don't want to do her atless she drop a pink for me

i believe that is why more and more ppl want 3P or 5P now

but i have faith in solo , i can do what ever i want and when i want also the way i want , some time on a bus ;some time on subway ; in airport maybe .... that will bring you enthusiasm back .....

*Her = Queen
    *i play PL on my iphone , so i can always move around , solo fit my life style