Thread: Goodbye Pocket Legends:,-(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Goodbye Pocket Legends:,-(

Hey all,
    Just here to tell my tale and why I am leaving, if you don't want to hear it please leave now, I don't care if you have anything bad to say:-)

Many years ago I started at the 50 cap, a humongous noob;-) I basically wondered blind not knowing wtf to do (thank god it was easier to level up back then, something like 50% less xp) until 56 and finally had the sense to get the cap reward, that 70k or 80k XP seemed like hell haha. Then stuff went uphill and I started making bank (lol like 3mil was a lot back then) and I started getting into PvP which was awesome. Blitz, igotyocookiez, monalissa, Jhood, (special thanks to you all) and many others helped me out and were amazing friends. I was accepted to AoA and that was very cool being able to talk to all the nice developers close up and organize events. All the care and time the devs put into the game was incredible! Really wanted that android costume lol:,-( More and more people started joining and platinum became bigger which kinda sucked, but I get it, so they could make money. Then the first elites ever! And it was awesome! I spent my entire gold cap and then some on 3 fish, one blaster and the staff. Just 13mil-.- then 76 came and I got my black dragon set. Shortly after the introduction of forgotten items, pocket legend's worst event ever which, in my opinion, ruined the game and definitely ruined low level pvp. If they were only allowed to be used in PvE that would be great, but no:,( I quit (not just because of FG) , I sold all of my stuff leaving me with a whopping 39 million(sarcasm because what I had today is worth like 700mil, All 51 pink sets, all 55 pink sets, all demo sets, countless 20, 10, 30, 51 forgotten items, all 76 crafted sets, red dragon, black armor, and all elites.
    I started missing everything, hanging out in forest haven, farming, the first seasonal events, the introduction of vanities, figuring out and exploring, finding out of map pvp glitches (that one where you could spawn trap in pvp before they even entered arena was awesome haha) it was all amazing, so I came back and most people had quit. I started merching again. Pretty pissed off to see that I could have sold elite sea blaster for 38mil and the staff for like 400mil. I am now quitting for good. I have merched 3mil so far, I know it's not a lot, but it's something, and I want to give it away!

Any good ideas for a giveaway? What I have been doing is pretending to be poor and asking for money, then when people are nice and help me out, I give like 200k, but that's taking forever so one big grand giveaway! Let me know what you guys think I should do please

It's been amazing with you all!! Thank you for all the good times!

(My in game name is not xtath)
    Last edited by Justg; 01-05-2016 at 12:03 PM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xtath For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Come On -_- Don't Quit Don't Give Up There Is Still Hope For This Game I Myself Realized That You Just Need To Believe ^_^ Want Me To Send You A Nice Picture Of Me So You Will Not Quit? But It's Up To You To Decide I Just Hope You Take Care Of Yourself And Goodluck Out There^_^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Set a date for the giveaway in shadows. Then tell friends to call others. It will be an awesome giveaway

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolaid90 View Post
    Set a date for the giveaway in shadows. Then tell friends to call others. It will be an awesome giveaway
    This Greedy People Just Here For The Giveaway Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

i don't get it, why make an anonymous goodby thread? I prolly know you by those names you thanked.
    O.o

Sittin' on mah fencepost chewin' mah bubblegum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Again sad to see old players leaving the game...all the best and giving away cash to people that are helpful seems to be a good way...otherwise you can also host a question-answer game and who answers your questions right first, gets a price! all the best in life

WARNING!! THE FOLLOWING SPOILERS WILL UPSET YOU!

trust me you don't wanna continue

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...50#post2392450