Thread: !!How to earn gold in Arcane Legends!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default !!How to earn gold in Arcane Legends!!

There are numbers of ways to make gold in AL maybe you are familiar with this if not try it

1. Dailies and npc quests for startup

2. Farm eggs in elite rook's nest, lost mage mines, nordr map 3 and 5 etc ( u must have luck elixir or lepre or both ) very rarely happens when someone loot egg without lepre/luck elixir in these zones.

3. Farm rengol locks almost drops everywhere but best place is karken mines 3, some people farm it in karken map 1. And some elite zone like elite wilds/elite shuyal planar arena have chance for large rengol but drop rate is very low.( need lepre/luck elixir/egg shell ring or All)

3. Latest way of making gold is farming intact orc fangs(ingredient which is used to craft mythic set level 46) it is available only in elite rengol maps, do map 1 or 3 but you must be powerful enough otherwise you wouldn't servive in these map
    ( No need for lepre or luck for fangs) each fang 20k '.

4. Planar Arena : Talk to npc mage near stash he will send you to arena, from planar arena chests you can loot vial and fossil. You should have good rogues in your team or all dps for faster runs.This method of making money is most preferred for rogues.

5. Farm Dragon Teeth in tindrin maps. Boss from any map elite or normal sometimes drops a dragon teeth. Elite and normal wilds are most popular zone for teeth farming, with 150teeths you can buy dragon bar which can be used to craft arcane ring and planar pendant or liquidate for gold.(no need luck elixir or lepre required)

6. Planar Tombs. This zone require good stats and you may need alot of ankhs. Killing bosses in tomb 2/3 gives 2 planar fragments. It is used to buy breeze pet and planar ingot etc. PLANAR TOMB 2/3 ALSO HAVE CHANCE TO DROP VIALS from mobs.

7. Buy/Sell(Merching) items. This method need some investment, in cities like Paradise and expedition camps people always selling/buying something interact with them. Buy anything cheap sell for more price is merch, Nah as it sounds its not easy plus it includes risk of lossing existing gold. Check my post In Game Trades from singature before for more info about merching risk and precautions.

8. ::CraftMan::
    i. Craft Nekro egg ( need all 3 parchments to get the recipe then you will be able to craft nekro)
    ingredients- 10vials 1Arcane fossil
    (It took 5days to be done)
    ii. Craft Stampy chest ( recipe is one time use , 250 orc tokens for recipe) ingredients: 1 Arcabe shard 1recipe 8 egg shells piece and beast essnce. (Chance for gold stampy)
    iii. Craft Jewels simply collect/ buy low level jewels craft and sell for higher prices
    iv. Craft some event locks, items and event pets not much profitable tho
    v. Craft Effigies Buy some ingredients to craft effigies, craft 50-500 open with your friends in pt in any map(tell them before that you need ingredients back) , After opening ask for ingredients back. Start crafting again. You will loot insignia, rengol runes and orc tags.

9. Farm Jewels and Insignia from rengol normal maps easy no need for good stats. Or Only jewels in Tindrin maps/Shuyal maps/Rengol maps.

10. Buy plats (If you are rich in real life buy platinum) open locks, buy ankh, respec elixir, energy kits(during events only), eggs when egg sale is there with platinum and sell for gold.

11. Hoarding
    I don't know stocking items is good or not it depending on the future. Buy items of limited editions and event items sell them after few months will multiply your gold.You may loss your gold from hoarding, risk is always on our feet.

There more ways you need to discover the right one for you or try all GOODLUCK ^_^
    Last edited by xZauiflele; 02-29-2016 at 03:44 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xZauiflele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

you should help me farm. Been farming for days now but only got 50k. Maybe its because I'm only level 21 mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wangkj View Post
    you should help me farm. Been farming for days now but only got 50k. Maybe its because I'm only level 21 mage
    Farming gets somewhat better at endgame elites/arena/planar/etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

12. Stand in town and say "help, I need gold pls!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

wangkj you are right in low levels it is quite hard to get gold but my suggestion level up and you can do more and fast.

Sent from my Lenovo A369i using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very nice guide! I personally don't like farming rens in kraken mjnes.. Bring back Breckenridge jarl farming!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can you farm NEKRO many times or only once?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1709 View Post
    Can you farm NEKRO many times or only once?
    "N" number of times
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just farming or merching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice advice bro