Thread: a couple of ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default a couple of ideas.

i understand there is only so much that can be done before the game becomes too bloated and heavy and still be functional on a mobile device. ive read a lot of these ideas people have and some are good and some are just extra icing on an already really sweet cake. not to say they are bad ideas...
    i would like to suggest that being able to view stat changes before you actually buy an item off the auction house or from a store would be kind of nice. i spent a lot of gold buying items that were not upgrades only to sell it back for a discounted price.
    secondly, mats (materials for crafting) being able to stack would be a tremendous relief for my bag space. one cloth per slot eats up space fast. a stack of ten or twenty would suffice.
    perhaps an inspection option would be cool as well so you can look at what someone else is wearing to compare or aspire to attain.
    ive noticed, when chatting or trading, you have to actually locate the person to open them. a target locator (with in a few "feet" of the target) would help simplify things greatly. ive come back from being afk and seen someone had messaged me and i cant figure out how to message them back with out adding them to my friends list.
    these are but a few ideas that ive had floating around in my head since i started playing. dont get me wrong, i am THRILLED to play and enjoy it immensely. i just figured that these suggestions would help with convenience and time consumption, giving us more time to "pwn mobs and farm fer sum booty...yarrrr"
    PewPew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

To remedy one problem you have,

To message another person not on your friend's list or not in your range, simply type /tell or /t (person's name) (message). That immediately messages the person that you named, and if he replies, you can start using /reply or /r

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanx for that. i wasnt sure but i figured there was a way.
    PewPew