Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Miscommunication

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    mis·com·mu·ni·ca·tion

ˌmiskəˌmyo͞onəˈkāSHən/

noun

failure to communicate adequately.

There was nothing saying whether it would or would not be craftable. You made the assumption based on no concrete facts. No one told you to buy 370 lock recipes... that was your own doing.
    Bro.. dont try to he sts's lawyer because u have no chance. Just because u maybe waisted ur tokens in vanities and not on recipes like some other players that dosent make u the defence leader here. Ppl r frustrated of course because they took a decision to buy something that is useless now. Not like other events. Thats the "NOT FAIR" part. I bet that u still have some spider crates that u try to sell. Must this be the reason why u r so against the brood lockeds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Its not bout the word "misunderstanding" here.. i guess everyone knows what this thread is about.
    I think too, that it wasnt fair, or it was a mistake, not to sign the crates as not useable/craftable after event.
    Of course sts has to sign nothing, but then its not a game where they hold the community up high. If sts would sign nothing at all as limited i would understand.
    But they do. And in the brood crates not. Thats why player presumed they will be craftable also after event. I guess everyone can and should understand that. There will be always those people who say its peoples own fault blablabla...
    And plus, not everyone has englisch as first language. I understood all and dont care about grammar. That just shows you dont have more to add... just leave it aside...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyziz View Post
    Its not bout the word "misunderstanding" here.. i guess everyone knows what this thread is about.
    I think too, that it wasnt fair, or it was a mistake, not to sign the crates as not useable/craftable after event.
    Of course sts has to sign nothing, but then its not a game where they hold the community up high. If sts would sign nothing at all as limited i would understand.
    But they do. And in the brood crates not. Thats why player presumed they will be craftable also after event. I guess everyone can and should understand that. There will be always those people who say its peoples own fault blablabla...
    And plus, not everyone has englisch as first language. I understood all and dont care about grammar. That just shows you dont have more to add... just leave it aside...
    I found it hard to full understand his post, please refer to my previous comment. Same applies to you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    This is a bit LOW don't assume all people at forums are english speakers FYI there are tons of other language too you know incase you don't have an idea
    I clearly asked if his first language was english. Thus, I did not assume his first language is english. How did you not comprehend that?

Also, I have spent years studying japanese and agree that every person should be bilingual.

Still... I dont understand how it was low of me to ask him to improve his grammar if his first language is english...