Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Miscommunication

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    Not an error... they didnt have to specify... you made an investment. Albiet, a bad investment. You should have known there was a chance you wouldnt be able to craft afterwards. If your entire basis on this investment was STS not specifying whether or not they would be craftable, you shouldnt invest lol. Thats just a bad decision.
    i agree to this....i also bought alot of brood recipes and yah im so disappointed but i realized that kitwotsukeke has a point.... sts did not say something about "crafting brood crate after event" its our fault cuz we assumed that it will be craft-able after event..we should have think about it "PLAY SAFE"...those who bought brood crate recipes is like doing "a gambling thing" cuz we are not really sure if its craft-able after event, and still!!!!! WE bought recipes, knowing those consequences ....honestly its our fault cuz we assumed.... in real life...its called FRIENDZONE HUGOT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You couldnt full understand his post?
    Hmmm. Then you should read it again. I had no problems with that.
    I prefer also to stay on topic here and not searching mistakes in others and lead the discussion in a wrong direction.
    I think its fair if sts listens and at least trys to find a solution for all those people who also bought maybe plat to run and earn tokens for the recipe.
    Thank you
    ( no need to act smart here)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Act smart? Change the direction of the conversation? I asked a question. By all means, let us stay on topic.

You bought the recipes, the recipes are to be used to make brood locks. You made that choice to by them. No one forced you to do it.

Use this experience for the future and think before you make such large investments.

Also, gather concrete proof before assuming something is just going to happen.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    i agree to this....i also bought alot of brood recipes and yah im so disappointed but i realized that kitwotsukeke has a point.... sts did not say something about "crafting brood crate after event" its our fault cuz we assumed that it will be craft-able after event..we should have think about it "PLAY SAFE"...those who bought brood crate recipes is like doing "a gambling thing" cuz we are not really sure if its craft-able after event, and still!!!!! WE bought recipes, knowing those consequences ....honestly its our fault cuz we assumed.... in real life...its called FRIENDZONE HUGOT
    I am glad that you understand the situation.

I am all for the brood lock recipes to have their liquidation value increased, not to appease those that bought the recipes, but because everything has a value. Yes, I took a gamble that broods wouldn't be craftable after event, so I would make 1-2m easy in a week. BUT. If I was wrong, it would have taken 3-4 weeks to achieve the profit I will in a single week. Overall it was a safe investment, either way I would profit. The recipe investment was an all or nothing bet. Sadly, many people were not prepared for the nothing part.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Me already deleted 225 recipe lock brood from inventory -.-

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucupduyeh View Post
    Me already deleted 225 recipe lock brood from inventory -.-
    Ouch. Should have kept them incase STS raised liquidation or allowed for crafting them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Lets say sts were to change the liquidation price, players who already liquidated the recipes would complain...............
    Lets say sts were to allow you to be able to craft brood locks, players who bought brrod locks at the increased price would complain.........

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    Lets say sts were to change the liquidation price, players who already liquidated the recipes would complain...............
    Lets say sts were to allow you to be able to craft brood locks, players who bought brrod locks at the increased price would complain.........
    I have already thought the same thing, but what is the point of even bringing it up? People will have issues with anything done because it will always negatively affect at least one person.

Unless its pizza. Everyone loves pizza.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    if its the case, maybe sts will not change anything now cuz in either way around, thr is always a "complain" unless sts can make other solution for this, for the benefits of the two "the one who assumed and the one who used the recipe before event ends" ..like selling those recipes for 2-5k each maybe? just my opinion tho....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    if its the case, maybe sts will not change anything now cuz in either way around, thr is always a "complain" unless sts can make other solution for this, for the benefits of the two "the one who assumed and the one who used the recipe before event ends" ..like selling those recipes for 2-5k each maybe? just my opinion tho....
    Attempt to fix for one group, you hurt another. People cant accept losing in a gamble.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ouch im waste 1500 token

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robetbee View Post
    Ouch im waste 1500 token

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk
    me too...well lets accept it...we know the consequences tho, 50/50... its a GAMBLE " a way to make a profit and a way to waste it..."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anague For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Attempt to fix for one group, you hurt another. People cant accept losing in a gamble.
    Players who got caught holding the bag have a legitimate gripe. This was entirely avoidable. There were many threads about this before, during, and after the event. I don't think it was too much to ask for even a one word - yes or no - response. It would be one thing if event crates had been that way forever. But they changed last event.

This is coming from a player who crafted all of his broods BEFORE the event cooldown ended.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 01-07-2016 at 08:01 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    Players who got caught holding the bag have a legitimate gripe. This was entirely avoidable. There were many threads about this before, during, and after the event. I don't think it was too much to ask for even a one word - yes or no - response. It would be one thing if event crates had been that way forever. But they changed last event.

This is coming from a player who crafted all of his broods BEFORE the event cooldown ended.
    Yes, they could have said something, but people took the risk KNOWING that sts never confirmed or denied if they would remain craftable. It was a gamble. Some lost, some won.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ouch. Should have kept them incase STS raised liquidation or allowed for crafting them.
    np, me already have 100000000m gold hehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ucupduyeh View Post
    np, me already have 100000000m gold hehe
    yah right...thats the right thing to do bud, ACCEPTANCE ..you took the risk and win! thats better and if u took the risk and failed! well, ACCEPT IT..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Yep. You either win or lose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

STS usually reply on unnecessary, trolling & flaming thread but not on informative thread when people asking specific questions and infos.

Probably people will make golds with this locked crates recipe which you dont like. But you have to know too that to open it, people spend plats. Unless, you get less because of free offer.

Anyway, communication for the community need to be improve.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Froxanthar For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

mis·com·mu·ni·ca·tion

ˌmiskəˌmyo͞onəˈkāSHən/

noun

failure to communicate adequately.

There was nothing saying whether it would or would not be craftable. You made the assumption based on no concrete facts. No one told you to buy 370 lock recipes... that was your own doing.
    Listen, all it took was for STS to add 'Only craftable during event' yet this lazy company can't be bothered. They can't be bothered to communicate with us either on these issues, countless people asked during the event if they would still be able to use Brood recipes and as usual we get no answer.

If we look at the event just passed - Halloween - we see that the Spider crates were still craftable which was obviously going to lead us to believe Brood would still be craftable... unless told otherwise.

It's becoming a joke logging in and having the rug pulled from under you.
    Last edited by Roninmoro; 01-11-2016 at 12:25 AM. Reason: profanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I'm one of those people who wasted 2 weeks farming energy essences ( marvelous drop rates ) to craft forged energy to get Recipe for Brood Crates. I crafted 170 brood crates but then again, I'm asking myself what I can do with the others 200 brood crates recipe. Were several threads asking same question " Are we able to craft after the winter event? " *Cricket sound* .

Today , surprisingly, StS manage to answer in their own way. Just closing the cool down and let us get the answer for ourself. Communication should be part of this community. Keep doing these kinda stuff and it won't be much until everyone here would have enough with this game.

During halloween event i hoarded 400 spider crates. But look... spider recipe was stashable/tradeable and AVAILABEL AFTER THE EVENT.

Solution

Recipe for Brood crates isn't gone from inventory. Put a 3,000g price to be liquidated for would be almost fair for the miscommunication you just offered. I don't like the feeling that i wasnt payed for my farming hours.

Best REGARDS !
    You could have earned much gold, but it was risky.
    You failed so its YOUR fault.