Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Miscommunication

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    It's all good, I think rengol locked are still worth more as the best you can loot from brood locked is the maul and whim eggs. Earning 10k each brood crate craft at 300+ recipies is around 3m gold? Sucks but I've lost more to deflation
    Do they contain SnS?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

ohhh yah iknew it..sts will make the brood crate craft-able again cuz its a profit to thr company!!

many supply of brood locks=brood locks will become cheap=alot will open brood locks using plat= more profit for the company....
    to those who crafted brood locks on time..sorry i guess you lose....lets accept the fact that sts will always be in favor in "terms of plat demand"...well its for the benifits of the company.....ofcourse all online games is a bussiness, its not just sts......we should understand that....but now be ready for the next complain sts im sure those who deteted those recipes will complain again.."endless complain"GL .ahahaha i admire STS for their patience...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i thought the reason why sts make the lock recipes unstashable and untradeable was to limit players of what they decide to craft in a limited time span, i think making/attempting to make the recipe craftable after the event make the limitation losing its meaning...

except the limitation was not intended
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #64
    Roninmoro

Guys, unless you have a specific quote that backs it up, it doesn't do much good to speculate. We appreciate you all and understand how frustrating this is, but please keep all comments constructive and don't blame other players one way or the other.
    I'm going to close this thread now, please see http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...nger-Craftable for updates and our plan for future events so this doesn't happen again. Thanks!!