Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Miscommunication

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Default Miscommunication

I'm one of those people who wasted 2 weeks farming energy essences ( marvelous drop rates ) to craft forged energy to get Recipe for Brood Crates. I crafted 170 brood crates but then again, I'm asking myself what I can do with the others 200 brood crates recipe. Were several threads asking same question " Are we able to craft after the winter event? " *Cricket sound* .

Today , surprisingly, StS manage to answer in their own way. Just closing the cool down and let us get the answer for ourself. Communication should be part of this community. Keep doing these kinda stuff and it won't be much until everyone here would have enough with this game.

During halloween event i hoarded 400 spider crates. But look... spider recipe was stashable/tradeable and AVAILABEL AFTER THE EVENT.

Solution

Recipe for Brood crates isn't gone from inventory. Put a 3,000g price to be liquidated for would be almost fair for the miscommunication you just offered. I don't like the feeling that i wasnt payed for my farming hours.

Best REGARDS !

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: