Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Popular Recipes, Key Ingredients and where to find them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Default GUIDE: Popular Recipes, Key Ingredients and where to find them!

A few questions that I find commonly asked (sometimes on a daily/weekly basis) are “What do I need to craft Arcane Ring? What do I need to craft Nekro? How many Vials do I need? Do I need Arcane Shard or Fossil?” This information may well be available already (apologies if that's the case) but having a brief look around I couldn't find anything that answered ALL of these questions simultaneously, so here's a quick, simple list of some of the key ingredients and the quantities needed to a few of the most popular recipes in Arcane Legends right now, all in one compiled thread.

The Recipes:
    Click on the spoiler you require for Recipe details;

(Crafting time 5 days)
    Rentail’s Dragonstone ring recipe (bought for 5k from Kaden at Expedition camp)
    -1 Arcane SHARD
    -1 Dragonite Bar

(Crafting time 5 days)
    -Nekro Recipe (bought for 50k from Norman the Alchemist in the City of Kelys after completing the “Parchments quest”)
    -1 Arcane FOSSIL
    -10 Vials of Undead Ectoplasm (can be bought from Auction, farmed in Planar tombs ELITE Tindirin or chance to be looted in Planar Arena Master chests)

(Crafting time 8 hours)
    -Planar Pendant recipe (can be bought at Auction House or can be looted while running Planar Arena)
    -Mythic Relic (250k bought from Mercier in The Planar Tombs, this is used to help you collect and “cleanse” the relevant boss essences seen below)
    -Glob essence, Frostir essence, Rutger essence (random drops in Planar Arena when defeating bosses)
    -1 Dragonite Bar
    -120 Planar Essence (60 Pure essence and another 60 to “cleanse” the above boss essences, “cleansing” is done via crafting)

(Crafting time 5 days?)
    -Stampy Recipe (Can be bought in Auction or for 250 Orc Tags from Trader Klassi in Garetta Village, Orc Tags gained from doing Garetta daily quests)
    -1 Arcane SHARD
    -8 Egg Shell Pieces
    -15 Essence of the Beast

I won't include the Mythic Glintstone Quest recipe as this has already been covered pretty extensively on the forums so I will just lead you to this awesome thread right here that breaks it all down for you: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ntstone+mythic
    I will however cover a couple of the ingredients needed to craft it below

Elixirs:
    (Crafting time 30 minutes.)

Orc Shaman Effigy - Grants 5% Crit & 15% Armor to you and any allies.
    1 Lock of Orc Hair, 1 Orc Bead Necklace, 1 Orc Armor Scrap

Cryostar Awakening Gem - Grants 2.5 Damage and 200 Health (can be used alongside Orc Effigies!)
    Made from 1 Large, 1 Medium and 1 Small Cryo Gem fragment.

Apostle Elixir - 10% Critical chance, reduces enemy Crit by 5%
    1 Condensed Dark Powder, 1 Empty Elixir Vial (Buff ONLY applies in Somberholt.)

Templar Elixir - 10% dodge and a Healing "Aura"
    1 Condensed Light Powder, 1 Empty Elixir Vial (Buff ONLY applies in Somberholt.)

(Once crafted Elixirs are NOT tradeable.)

Key Ingredients: (In alphabetical order)

*Arcane FOSSIL – Chance to be looted from Locked Crates or Planar Arena Master Chests. Can also be bought for 1000 crate tokens from Naxbot in Garetta Village.

*Arcane SHARD - Chance to be looted from Locked Crates, Elite Gold Dragonscale Chest, Elite Orc Kings Treasure chest and Cryostar Elite Encrusted Chest. Can also be bought for 750 crate tokens from Naxbot in Garetta Village.

*Awakening Gem - crafted from 5 Large Incense Fragments. These can be used to “Awaken” gears in order to give them added abilities i.e extra dex/mana/hp, luck reroll etc

*Condensed Dark Powder - Can be crafted once you have collected 10 pieces of "Dark Powder", this is found when killing mobs in Somberholt. Can also be purchased already "Condensed" from Auction.

*Condensed Light Powder - Crafted from 10 pieces of "Light Powder", like Dark powder, this is also found in Somberholt and can be purchased from Auction.

Cryogem Fragments - Used in the crafting for the Mythic Glintstone gears. Purchased from Trader Klassi in Garetta Village for 50 Orc Tags.

*Cryo Gem Fragments; Large, Medium & Small - Used to Craft Cryostar Awakening Gems. These items can all be collected when killing mobs in Underhul.

*Cryogem Processing Mold - Needed to craft Refined Cryogem Ingots. Can be purchased from Page the Gem Smith in Glintstone for 800 Cryostar coins.

*Dragonite Bar - this consists of 150 Dragkin teeth, once you have collected the relevant amount the bar can then be bought from Kaden in Expedition Camp (chance to loot a Dragkin Tooth when defeating bosses in Normal/Elite Tindirin Maps) Sacks of 25 Dragkin teeth can also be purchased from Auction.

*Egg shell pieces35 Planar Fragments will make you 1 Egg Shell. Purchased from Mercier in The Planar Tombs.

Empty Elixir Vials - Can be obtained from The Quartermaster Jarlisle in the Chancel of Light Cathedral once Stage 4 in the Somberholt event has been reached!

*Essence of the Beast- Chance to drop from Elite Northal or Elite Orc King’s Treasure chest (Elite Orc King chests can also be purchased in Auction).

*Gnome Power Seal - Used to craft the Banished Armor. Can be purchased from Page the Gem Smith in Glintstone for 1000 Cryostar Coins.

*Incense fragments - can be found all around Arlor when defeating mobs. Small fragments can be crafted into medium fragments, medium can be crafted into large and then large fragments can be crafted into an Awakening Gem.

Nomerite Ingots - used in the crafting of the Legendary Orcslaying Gears, purchased from Trader Klassi in Garetta Village. 30 Orc tags will make 1 Nomerite Ingot. Orc Tags are received for completing the Garetta Village quests from Stallon the Fearless, Elvene and Guard Bervel and can be repeated every day.

*Orc Fangs - Used to craft Vials of Orcsbane. Random chance to loot when killing mobs in any Elite Rengol Map.

*Orc Hair, Orc Bead Necklace, Orc Armor Scrap - Used to Craft Orc Shaman Effigies. These can all be found when killing mobs in The Glintstone Cavern Maps.

Planar Essence – Completing the “Planar Tombs daily” Quest from Gatekeeper Haxx in The Planar Tombs will give you 10 essence, there is also a chance to collect more essence while running any of the Planar Tombs maps.

*Planar Fragments – Can be earned via completing the Planar Tombs maps or by crafting from Planar Essence (15 Essence will make 1 Fragment.) Can also be found in Planar Arena Master Chest.

*Planarite Ingot100 Planar Fragments will make you 1 Ingot. Purchased from Mercier in the Planar Tombs.

Processed Cryogem - Used to craft a Refined Cryogem Ingot. Purchased from from Gage the Gem Smith in Glintstone for 1000 Glintstone coins.

*Raw Cryostar Core - Used to craft Banished Armor. Chance to be looted when defeating The Cryostar in Elite.

*Refined Cryogem Ingot - Used in the crafting process for Anti-gnome and Banished gears. Crafted from 1 Processed Cryogem and 1 Cryogem Processing Mold.

Vial of Orcsbane15 Orc Fangs are needed to craft 1 Vial of Orcsbane (Once crafted Vials are NOT tradeable.)

*Victus & Magna Runes - Vital ingredients used in the crafting of “Artifacts” These can be purchased using fragments collected in “The Forgotten ruins”. Speak with the rune vendor in the hub via the portal in Garetta to convert your Fragments.

Please note: Ingredients beginning with * are Tradeable

I hope that this information can be of some help to find the Recipe you want, what it requires and where you can find the relevant ingredients a little bit quicker!

If there is anything that is incorrect, has been missed or that could be added please let me know and I will do my best to update it. Thanks
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 10-12-2021 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Added new Ingredients

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

+1 good job !
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Good job Dex

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can you craft NEKRO many times?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1709 View Post
    Can you craft NEKRO many times?
    Yes you can, once you have obtained the recipe you can use it as many times as you want (currently) of course you still need to obtain all of the other ingredients again though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faithpece View Post
    +1 good job !
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtuh View Post
    Good job Dex
    Thaaaank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good work dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good job thanks never new arcane fossil could drop from arena chest. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prashant gurung View Post
    Good work dex
    Tyvm

Quote Originally Posted by gmabe18 View Post
    Good job thanks never new arcane fossil could drop from arena chest. :-)
    Thank you I don't know the exact odds but yes there is a chance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

excuse me, where do i farm ingots?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Th a k you very helpful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elleabridges View Post
    Th a k you very helpful
    Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by Zuma Wheelzz View Post
    excuse me, where do i farm ingots?
    Well I'm not sure which Ingots you mean as there are Planarite Ingots and Nomerite Ingots. Both of them are crafted from other materials so you don't really "farm" the Ingots you collect the ingredients needed to craft them.
    Planarite ingots are purchased from Mercier in the Planar Tombs (found in the City of Kelys, turn right soon as you enter the map and you will see the entrance), you can purchase one ingot once you have 100 Planar Fragments (check in your inventory in "satchel" to see how many you have). Planar fragments can be found in Planar Tombs maps and can also be crafted from 15 Planar essence (also found in the Planar Tombs maps and received for completing the Planar Tombs daily quest). 15 Planar essence will make you one Planar fragment.
    Nomerite Ingots are what are used to craft the Legendary Orcslaying gears (that once completed leads on to the mythic Glintstone quest). These can be purchased from Trader Klassi in Garetta Village, once you have 30 Orc tags you can buy One Nomerite Ingot. Orc tags are earned by completing the quests from Stallon the Fearless, Elvene and Guard Bervel in Garetta village, there are 3 quests to get and you can do these everyday.
    Hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex_addict View Post

Thank you I don't know the exact odds but yes there is a chance!

I farmed 200 chests once and got 1 fossil in them, but i do think the odds is sightly lower than 1:400, since 200 chests contains 2 items each.
    Throughout all the time i have been running Arena i have experienced 3 Fossils drop. The 2 of them were looted by fellow guild members.
    But the 3 fossils are over several thousand runs, so can't really help much with the exact odds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GngAvsailY
    Collector of items for all classes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chri258y View Post
    I farmed 200 chests once and got 1 fossil in them, but i do think the odds is sightly lower than 1:400, since 200 chests contains 2 items each.
    Throughout all the time i have been running Arena i have experienced 3 Fossils drop. The 2 of them were looted by fellow guild members.
    But the 3 fossils are over several thousand runs, so can't really help much with the exact odds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GngAvsailY
    Heyyyy DK! Well I have never been lucky enough to get a fossil drop myself, think out of all my runs I have looted 3 vials lol. Have heard of a few guildies looting fossils before, I'm just unlucky! xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

First, thank you, some good info here. I'm especially glad to know the Stampy mats before I went and bought the recipe for orc tags.

I have a couple of questions though:

1) It seems the questgiver for Arcane Parchments may have changed? I remember talking to Norman the alchemist or whoever, and he talks trash about the guy before him and claims he will not use the parchments for such nefarious ends. I notice I have not gotten any parchment drops since I came back to the game after the level 41 cap. Do I have to abandon the quest and retake it or something, or do parchments just have a low drop chance?

2) Do I only need one Glob, Frostir and Rutger essence each for each character? Is there no other use for these? Because I have several of each taking up room in my stash atm, and want to know if I can safely get rid of them.

3) What are Planarite Ingots used for?

Thanks again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobear View Post
    First, thank you, some good info here. I'm especially glad to know the Stampy mats before I went and bought the recipe for orc tags.

I have a couple of questions though:

1) It seems the questgiver for Arcane Parchments may have changed? I remember talking to Norman the alchemist or whoever, and he talks trash about the guy before him and claims he will not use the parchments for such nefarious ends. I notice I have not gotten any parchment drops since I came back to the game after the level 41 cap. Do I have to abandon the quest and retake it or something, or do parchments just have a low drop chance?

2) Do I only need one Glob, Frostir and Rutger essence each for each character? Is there no other use for these? Because I have several of each taking up room in my stash atm, and want to know if I can safely get rid of them.

3) What are Planarite Ingots used for?

Thanks again.
    Heyy and thank you! Glad the guide helped, I have been away from the game in recent months so need to update this when I get a chance! I'll try to answer your questions the best I can;

1, In regards to this I'm not sure if the questline has changed in recent months, I will try and look into it unless anyone else knows and wishes to share?

2, Yes you only need one of each boss essence then you use the required amount of planar essence for each one to cleanse it. Up to this point there are no other uses for it as far as I am aware! I have also got a few extras and up to this point have stashed them just incase! Lol...I know how sts like to throw an unexpected suprise in from time to time

3, Planorite ingots are most popularly used as one of the many ingredients needed to craft the Mythic Glintstone gears, the ingots are tradeable so can be purchased/sold from sellers and in auction once crafted.

Hope this helps

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow thank you so much for making this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fllwtowin View Post
    wow thank you so much for making this!
    Hey! Happy it was useful to you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Updated....finally lol! If anything is missing please let me know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Add the cryo vanity weapons i'm trying to craft it but don't know how.