Thread: Popular Recipes, Key Ingredients and where to find them!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Default GUIDE: Popular Recipes, Key Ingredients and where to find them!

A few questions that I find commonly asked (sometimes on a daily/weekly basis) are “What do I need to craft Arcane Ring? What do I need to craft Nekro? How many Vials do I need? Do I need Arcane Shard or Fossil?” This information may well be available already (apologies if that's the case) but having a brief look around I couldn't find anything that answered ALL of these questions simultaneously, so here's a quick, simple list of some of the key ingredients and the quantities needed to a few of the most popular recipes in Arcane Legends right now, all in one compiled thread.

The Recipes:
    Click on the spoiler you require for Recipe details;

(Crafting time 5 days)
    Rentail’s Dragonstone ring recipe (bought for 5k from Kaden at Expedition camp)
    -1 Arcane SHARD
    -1 Dragonite Bar

(Crafting time 5 days)
    -Nekro Recipe (bought for 50k from Norman the Alchemist in the City of Kelys after completing the “Parchments quest”)
    -1 Arcane FOSSIL
    -10 Vials of Undead Ectoplasm (can be bought from Auction, farmed in Planar tombs ELITE Tindirin or chance to be looted in Planar Arena Master chests)

(Crafting time 8 hours)
    -Planar Pendant recipe (can be bought at Auction House or can be looted while running Planar Arena)
    -Mythic Relic (250k bought from Mercier in The Planar Tombs, this is used to help you collect and “cleanse” the relevant boss essences seen below)
    -Glob essence, Frostir essence, Rutger essence (random drops in Planar Arena when defeating bosses)
    -1 Dragonite Bar
    -120 Planar Essence (60 Pure essence and another 60 to “cleanse” the above boss essences, “cleansing” is done via crafting)

(Crafting time 5 days?)
    -Stampy Recipe (Can be bought in Auction or for 250 Orc Tags from Trader Klassi in Garetta Village, Orc Tags gained from doing Garetta daily quests)
    -1 Arcane SHARD
    -8 Egg Shell Pieces
    -15 Essence of the Beast

I won't include the Mythic Glintstone Quest recipe as this has already been covered pretty extensively on the forums so I will just lead you to this awesome thread right here that breaks it all down for you: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ntstone+mythic
    I will however cover a couple of the ingredients needed to craft it below

Elixirs:
    (Crafting time 30 minutes.)

Orc Shaman Effigy - Grants 5% Crit & 15% Armor to you and any allies.
    1 Lock of Orc Hair, 1 Orc Bead Necklace, 1 Orc Armor Scrap

Cryostar Awakening Gem - Grants 2.5 Damage and 200 Health (can be used alongside Orc Effigies!)
    Made from 1 Large, 1 Medium and 1 Small Cryo Gem fragment.

Apostle Elixir - 10% Critical chance, reduces enemy Crit by 5%
    1 Condensed Dark Powder, 1 Empty Elixir Vial (Buff ONLY applies in Somberholt.)

Templar Elixir - 10% dodge and a Healing "Aura"
    1 Condensed Light Powder, 1 Empty Elixir Vial (Buff ONLY applies in Somberholt.)

(Once crafted Elixirs are NOT tradeable.)

Key Ingredients: (In alphabetical order)

*Arcane FOSSIL – Chance to be looted from Locked Crates or Planar Arena Master Chests. Can also be bought for 1000 crate tokens from Naxbot in Garetta Village.

*Arcane SHARD - Chance to be looted from Locked Crates, Elite Gold Dragonscale Chest, Elite Orc Kings Treasure chest and Cryostar Elite Encrusted Chest. Can also be bought for 750 crate tokens from Naxbot in Garetta Village.

*Awakening Gem - crafted from 5 Large Incense Fragments. These can be used to “Awaken” gears in order to give them added abilities i.e extra dex/mana/hp, luck reroll etc

*Condensed Dark Powder - Can be crafted once you have collected 10 pieces of "Dark Powder", this is found when killing mobs in Somberholt. Can also be purchased already "Condensed" from Auction.

*Condensed Light Powder - Crafted from 10 pieces of "Light Powder", like Dark powder, this is also found in Somberholt and can be purchased from Auction.

Cryogem Fragments - Used in the crafting for the Mythic Glintstone gears. Purchased from Trader Klassi in Garetta Village for 50 Orc Tags.

*Cryo Gem Fragments; Large, Medium & Small - Used to Craft Cryostar Awakening Gems. These items can all be collected when killing mobs in Underhul.

*Cryogem Processing Mold - Needed to craft Refined Cryogem Ingots. Can be purchased from Page the Gem Smith in Glintstone for 800 Cryostar coins.

*Dragonite Bar - this consists of 150 Dragkin teeth, once you have collected the relevant amount the bar can then be bought from Kaden in Expedition Camp (chance to loot a Dragkin Tooth when defeating bosses in Normal/Elite Tindirin Maps) Sacks of 25 Dragkin teeth can also be purchased from Auction.

*Egg shell pieces35 Planar Fragments will make you 1 Egg Shell. Purchased from Mercier in The Planar Tombs.

Empty Elixir Vials - Can be obtained from The Quartermaster Jarlisle in the Chancel of Light Cathedral once Stage 4 in the Somberholt event has been reached!

*Essence of the Beast- Chance to drop from Elite Northal or Elite Orc King’s Treasure chest (Elite Orc King chests can also be purchased in Auction).

*Gnome Power Seal - Used to craft the Banished Armor. Can be purchased from Page the Gem Smith in Glintstone for 1000 Cryostar Coins.

*Incense fragments - can be found all around Arlor when defeating mobs. Small fragments can be crafted into medium fragments, medium can be crafted into large and then large fragments can be crafted into an Awakening Gem.

Nomerite Ingots - used in the crafting of the Legendary Orcslaying Gears, purchased from Trader Klassi in Garetta Village. 30 Orc tags will make 1 Nomerite Ingot. Orc Tags are received for completing the Garetta Village quests from Stallon the Fearless, Elvene and Guard Bervel and can be repeated every day.

*Orc Fangs - Used to craft Vials of Orcsbane. Random chance to loot when killing mobs in any Elite Rengol Map.

*Orc Hair, Orc Bead Necklace, Orc Armor Scrap - Used to Craft Orc Shaman Effigies. These can all be found when killing mobs in The Glintstone Cavern Maps.

Planar Essence – Completing the “Planar Tombs daily” Quest from Gatekeeper Haxx in The Planar Tombs will give you 10 essence, there is also a chance to collect more essence while running any of the Planar Tombs maps.

*Planar Fragments – Can be earned via completing the Planar Tombs maps or by crafting from Planar Essence (15 Essence will make 1 Fragment.) Can also be found in Planar Arena Master Chest.

*Planarite Ingot100 Planar Fragments will make you 1 Ingot. Purchased from Mercier in the Planar Tombs.

Processed Cryogem - Used to craft a Refined Cryogem Ingot. Purchased from from Gage the Gem Smith in Glintstone for 1000 Glintstone coins.

*Raw Cryostar Core - Used to craft Banished Armor. Chance to be looted when defeating The Cryostar in Elite.

*Refined Cryogem Ingot - Used in the crafting process for Anti-gnome and Banished gears. Crafted from 1 Processed Cryogem and 1 Cryogem Processing Mold.

Vial of Orcsbane15 Orc Fangs are needed to craft 1 Vial of Orcsbane (Once crafted Vials are NOT tradeable.)

*Victus & Magna Runes - Vital ingredients used in the crafting of “Artifacts” These can be purchased using fragments collected in “The Forgotten ruins”. Speak with the rune vendor in the hub via the portal in Garetta to convert your Fragments.

Please note: Ingredients beginning with * are Tradeable

I hope that this information can be of some help to find the Recipe you want, what it requires and where you can find the relevant ingredients a little bit quicker!

If there is anything that is incorrect, has been missed or that could be added please let me know and I will do my best to update it. Thanks
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 10-12-2021 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Added new Ingredients

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Dex_addict For This Useful Post: