Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: predictions for the future...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default predictions for the future...

Kiwo's thoughts on future Eco of Arcane Legends.

so, with Remiems announcement today about the Brood Lock Recipe,
    i figured i would go ahead and post my predictions.

her post for reference.

UPDATE

First, let me thank you all for bringing this to our attention and offering clear and constructive feedback on the situation. We know many of you worked very hard to collect those recipes, and certainly understand your frustration.

After some discussion with the development team, we will be reverting the Brood Locked recipes back to their craft-able state. This will go into effect in the next game update, Thursday 1/14. Ultimately, we determined that it would be best for the game and the economy to allow event locked crate recipes to remain craft-able even after the event ends. This means that we will also apply this to any future events, unless an item is specifically identified as "limited time" in the item description.

Once again, thank you very much for making your voices heard and working with us to find the best solution!

-Remiem

so, the Dev team bringing the recipes usefulness back, will in a sense, boost the current eco for a short period of time.

what do i mean? well, people will start to hoard rengols to make these brood locks. which will raise the price of all things "locked" rise. including the price of broods.

here is the scary part... this will all be temp...
    with brood lock recipes only being 10 tokens each, people were able to hoard well over 1000 on multiple toons. (i myself have seen this.)

how will this affect the long term eco? well, the eco will be flooded eventually. considering there is only so many brood locks that can be opened. due to there being a limited amount of plat buyers. all of which will not 'pop lock n drop it'. it is in my opinion that this will flood not only these brood locks onto the market, but also many of the new mythics... since brood locks are 2x mythic chance.

the eco will bloom only for a few weeks. taking into consideration the 4 hour craft time of these brood locks and the amount that is already hoarded.

this would not be such an issue if the recipe wasnt 10 tokens during the event.

i HIGHLY recommend that STS increase all future lock recipes to near 5x what they were during winter event.

this may not sound scary now, considering luck kits, rengols, broods, and all other things should rise. what then? i am actually scared as to the amount of mythic weps and eggs, and legendary belts we will see flooding in.

one option, that i feel should be included, is multiple recipes per lock.

not only will this reduce the amount of broods flooding the auction, it will also keep the brood prices up and rengol prices up, WHILE ensuring that not too many mythics will flood eco. this is just an option and an opinon. i welcome anyone else's predictions.

what STS decided today, was a quick fix. this matter should definitely still be looked into.

PS: if you leave any type of Drama inducing comment, or any flame over my opinion, i will ask a dev to remove. please post your opinions, but i want this thread to be kept at a very high maturity level. due to how serious this issue could become.
    Last edited by Justg; 01-08-2016 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Left justification for readability, yo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Nobody cares doe !

I feel like the last part of your thread is strictly adressed to me. Thank you very much

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

The only prediction i have for the future is that the next expansion still won't fix warriors...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dimitrian For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

A locked recipe cant be crafted, boom protest over the forum everywhere, Elite bosses drop junk like item/wow this dungeon "padded out" *cricket* *cricket* no body cares xD, out of topic sorry just write my feelings

7. The Following User Says Thank You to debitmandiri For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Nobody cares doe !

I feel like the last part of your thread is strictly adressed to me. Thank you very much
    Who are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Why not having this opinion about the spider crates? Is it really that scary?
    No... And funny to read that you want to keep the discussion on a high maturity level after seeing your last posts.
    I also have the feeling that this post is adressed to some people and that you have problems with accepting that sts heard the player and understands them.
    Well, everyone should be happy for now. Im feeling bad for those who deleted the recipes. Just wait next time until sts gives an answer and their final decision.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

How is I have a problem with their decision? It was theirs to make. Also, I have no problem with what they decided. I feel though, that it will negatively affect the eco in the long run.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

*yawn*

Heard the doom and gloom before. We are all still here. Even had good holidays! Things will be fine.

Star light, star bright...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I am just posting my predictions. Which seem pretty valid. I also have a feeling that sts will have a plat sale in the next few weeks lol. So many locks to pop... why not have a plat sale? Im still pretty certain eco will flooded.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

i just a wanna ask this bro .... how come the brood crate price will rise up? for what i know..if they will make it craft-able then thr will be alot of supply then it will make the price low...im just curious tho

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anague View Post
    i just a wanna ask this bro .... how come the brood crate price will rise up? for what i know..if they will make it craft-able then thr will be alot of supply then it will make the price low...im just curious tho
    I said temporarily. And because rengol crate prices should rise due to them being used in massive rengols and broods at the same time. They wil eventually crash and stay stable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I haven't seen another thread concerning the increase in rengol drops/decrease in market price.... Partially because I landed here first lol... But.. Is this part of the scheme? Because of the revert are more people farming crates OR is the drop rate increased? 42 crates in km3 in about 14 hrs....?! Not used to this.

h i G h $ o c i E t y . .

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    Kiwo's thoughts on future Eco of Arcane Legends.

so, with Remiems announcement today about the Brood Lock Recipe,
    i figured i would go ahead and post my predictions.

her post for reference.

UPDATE

First, let me thank you all for bringing this to our attention and offering clear and constructive feedback on the situation. We know many of you worked very hard to collect those recipes, and certainly understand your frustration.

After some discussion with the development team, we will be reverting the Brood Locked recipes back to their craft-able state. This will go into effect in the next game update, Thursday 1/14. Ultimately, we determined that it would be best for the game and the economy to allow event locked crate recipes to remain craft-able even after the event ends. This means that we will also apply this to any future events, unless an item is specifically identified as "limited time" in the item description.

Once again, thank you very much for making your voices heard and working with us to find the best solution!

-Remiem

so, the Dev team bringing the recipes usefulness back, will in a sense, boost the current eco for a short period of time.

what do i mean? well, people will start to hoard rengols to make these brood locks. which will raise the price of all things "locked" rise. including the price of broods.

here is the scary part... this will all be temp...
    with brood lock recipes only being 10 tokens each, people were able to hoard well over 1000 on multiple toons. (i myself have seen this.)

how will this affect the long term eco? well, the eco will be flooded eventually. considering there is only so many brood locks that can be opened. due to there being a limited amount of plat buyers. all of which will not 'pop lock n drop it'. it is in my opinion that this will flood not only these brood locks onto the market, but also many of the new mythics... since brood locks are 2x mythic chance.

the eco will bloom only for a few weeks. taking into consideration the 4 hour craft time of these brood locks and the amount that is already hoarded.

this would not be such an issue if the recipe wasnt 10 tokens during the event.

i HIGHLY recommend that STS increase all future lock recipes to near 5x what they were during winter event.

this may not sound scary now, considering luck kits, rengols, broods, and all other things should rise. what then? i am actually scared as to the amount of mythic weps and eggs, and legendary belts we will see flooding in.

one option, that i feel should be included, is multiple recipes per lock.

not only will this reduce the amount of broods flooding the auction, it will also keep the brood prices up and rengol prices up, WHILE ensuring that not too many mythics will flood eco. this is just an option and an opinon. i welcome anyone else's predictions.

what STS decided today, was a quick fix. this matter should definitely still be looked into.

PS: if you leave any type of Drama inducing comment, or any flame over my opinion, i will ask a dev to remove. please post your opinions, but i want this thread to be kept at a very high maturity level. due to how serious this issue could become.
    Well something you gotta know is that we the people of arcane legends did not recipes for free lol we worked hours,days and weeks for them! We did not just get them out of nowhere I bought 1m of energy kits and 100k of pots I invested a lot to it and same as other people here I mean we do need more mythics like some new players what about them they wanna make money like the richer people ....like we wanna hit it rich like ya, some of us make money out of the event locks all year long! , well I invited my cousin to play and he's a new player I capped him I bought him legendary gear and a toor I wanted money to get him a glinstone set and a rendtail ring he loves the game so far! But I mean without these brood locks I wouldn't be able to do it ..
    PS: this isnt flame or drama

[Drama] a play for theater, radio, or television.

[Flame]a hot glowing body of ignited gas that is generated by something on fire.
    Ty

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oekeone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I am just posting my predictions. Which seem pretty valid. I also have a feeling that sts will have a plat sale in the next few weeks lol. So many locks to pop... why not have a plat sale? Im still pretty certain eco will flooded.
    Oh and if they get flooded dude ppl wanna be able to afford mythic like richer ppl , especially the new people coming in to play!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Drama and flame are being used in the urban dictionary context. (Google it)

Also, thats fine. BUT thise recipes were 10 tokens a piece... way to low for literally unlimited time to craft. That seriously needs to be addressed. Event locks will start becoming common every event amd we will have brood locks from this winter event, all the way past the next one. There needs to be a limiting factor... or would you prefer that the market be flooded with all the event items, that way no one can make any money?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Drama and flame are being used in the urban dictionary context. (Google it)

Also, thats fine. BUT thise recipes were 10 tokens a piece... way to low for literally unlimited time to craft. That seriously needs to be addressed. Event locks will start becoming common every event amd we will have brood locks from this winter event, all the way past the next one. There needs to be a limiting factor... or would you prefer that the market be flooded with all the event items, that way no one can make any money?
    Well your right about the flood and the 10 token each for locks ....make the event locks 5 tokens each!!!! Nah jk...I'll prefer to make them 15 tokens each and maybe reduce the 5 hours to craft cause that's to much and plus maybe they should make event locks 1.5x chance that will reduce the chance of loot rate! But idk I'm just a person who wants to let new players who are coming to the game, experience what a rich player feels having arc pets and arc gear and such etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Does anyone realize that the only reason those recipes will be effective now is because ppl have spent plat behind it and not because of your 1000s of hrs of hard work.
    Honestly speaking, I agree with the OP here. My estimate is that there are in excess of 10k recipes out there. At this rate, due to the level of hoarding ppl do lately, event locks will never be profitable.
    There has to be a limiting factor to event locks. Not in the price of the recipe, but either limited time use, or introduction of another crafting ingredient like scales for example, which only drop during the event period.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovi3223 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Does anyone realize that the only reason those recipes will be effective now is because ppl have spent plat behind it and not because of your 1000s of hrs of hard work.
    Honestly speaking, I agree with the OP here. My estimate is that there are in excess of 10k recipes out there. At this rate, due to the level of hoarding ppl do lately, event locks will never be profitable.
    There has to be a limiting factor to event locks. Not in the price of the recipe, but either limited time use, or introduction of another crafting ingredient like scales for example, which only drop during the event period.
    There's bad and good in everything to be honest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's clear that the only thing some want it's make a lot of profit from just a few broods and little work. I dun mind if the broods don't go really high.

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Oh wait STS we just found who is behind Babaji's black magic on forums.

Busted !