Thread: Need Rouge advice please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need Rouge advice please

Hello, I have two questions regarding rouge, mostly to do with PvP.

First, I've heard that any damage buff given by pets (maybe skills too?) in PvP for rouge do not work anymore due to a nerf. Is this true?

If the above question is true, and they did nerf rouge in PvP, then what is the best pet now for twinking? Of course nekro is always popular, but I've also heard the cheaper pets (such as gloom and swift) are also very good. Honestly I'm just trying to get one that is good for a clash; but also good if I run into someone 1v1.

One last thing; bows or blades in PvP? I've seen some blades with a lot higher DPS and also higher DMG than bows, so are bows just used due to the range? Or are the possible procs bows give really outweigh the stat difference?

This may belong in the PvP section, but I'm really looking for someone who knows what they're talking about with rouges.

Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

firstly yes, rogues did get a nerf for god knows why...
    secondly, gloom is useless in pvp..swift is not bad..but nekro/maridos are the best choices for rogue
    and bow wins hands down, dmg is more important than dps in pvp with the exception of lvl26-27 where arcane hooks are much better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What if there's blades with +4-5 more damage AND a lot more DPS too? Also is magma good for pvp? I've seen tons of pets do good, i suppose nekro is the best, I didn't know if maybe toor or singe is better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cursebaby View Post
    firstly yes, rogues did get a nerf for god knows why...
    secondly, gloom is useless in pvp..swift is not bad..but nekro/maridos are the best choices for rogue
    and bow wins hands down, dmg is more important than dps in pvp with the exception of lvl26-27 where arcane hooks are much better
    i know you are a pro rogue in twink.. can you please help me to build level 11 rogue skill with nekro pet.. im not aware about the nerf on damage.. so please help.. thanks

Sent from my I212 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by whaarrdx View Post
    i know you are a pro rogue in twink.. can you please help me to build level 11 rogue skill with nekro pet.. im not aware about the nerf on damage.. so please help.. thanks
    Sent from my I212 using Tapatalk
    Lvl11 skills, ..........>>1/5 pierce.5/5 aimed shot 4/5 packs leave out the self cast(the one where u heal once u throw down packs)Stat points do Pure Dex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyfist View Post
    What if there's blades with +4-5 more damage AND a lot more DPS too? Also is magma good for pvp? I've seen tons of pets do good, i suppose nekro is the best, I didn't know if maybe toor or singe is better.
    Always go for bow, the best bows at that lvl always have a higher dmg than any same lvl blades. Magma crap in pvp use singe rather than toor for rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ignore my reply. Thanks