Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Anomalies in Arlor

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Zuorsyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italiaaaaa
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default Anomalies in Arlor

    Ok so I was lvling my lvl 27 rogue in Shuyal, killing mobs in the first map.
    I killed the shadowmancer on the first bridge and all of a sudden a portal appeared, and a red Deary pet jumped out of it (I'm serious, no trolling). It said "I wish I could stay for longer..." Or something like that.
    I don't have any screenshots, I was trying to read what was in his speech bubble and then poof, the pet was gone. So I have no proofs I'm sorry, but am I the only one who found this?

  2. #2
    Member Al is the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    220
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Yes I wish you would tell me what you're smoking lol

  3. #3
    Forum Adept Zuorsyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italiaaaaa
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al is the best View Post
    Yes I wish you would tell me what you're smoking lol
    Don't be a turd, I'm being serious.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Avaree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,075
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,955
    Thanked in
    1,347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuorsyra View Post
    Ok so I was lvling my lvl 27 rogue in Shuyal, killing mobs in the first map.
    I killed the shadowmancer on the first bridge and all of a sudden a portal appeared, and a red Deary pet jumped out of it (I'm serious, no trolling). It said "I wish I could stay for longer..." Or something like that.
    I don't have any screenshots, I was trying to read what was in his speech bubble and then poof, the pet was gone. So I have no proofs I'm sorry, but am I the only one who found this?
    Another player pm me asking me what this was, as he/she came across same thing in a shuyal map. (a screenie would help you out)
    Avy
    12-2012

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    its real its arcane deary already many post about it and ss look in forum you will see it the ss will show a arcane deary (red) hehehehe lucky you found it i did also but was not fast enought to take the ss hehehehe

    btw its not a abnormaly hehehehe

    Found the post with the ss hehehehe
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...r-Arcane-Deary
    Last edited by Bboy Baka; 01-09-2016 at 03:11 PM.

  7. #6
    Member Dex Putra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    233
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    in tindirin wild too..! red deer with portal...!

    Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Putra For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Luminary Poster Zylx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    5,707
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    500
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,218
    Thanked in
    936 Posts

    Default

    Must be an easter egg STS put in to foreshadow a future event?

    Or a comical response to the Arcane Deary meme.

    Either or, i should hope A.R.S.E.S. would take up the investigation.

    IGN: Łʊƈɨɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Senior Member ClumsyCactus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    My bed, Sweden
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    914
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    442
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

    Default

    nvm my post the screenshot I talked about was on Line not on forums
    Last edited by ClumsyCactus; 01-10-2016 at 02:40 PM.

  12. #9
    Forum Adept Zuorsyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Italiaaaaa
    Posts
    335
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    271
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Thanks! See? I'm not crazy, no joke, and no shrooms...

  13. #10
    Senior Member Serancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    4,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,047
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,890
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

    Default

    From this post

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Arcane Anomalies

    The Arcane energy in Arlor has been behaving strangely. We've been seeing strange anomalies in our dungeon runs lately and can't quite place what might be causing them. If you catch an Arcane anomaly, post your screenshots to the forums. We have yet to find concrete evidence to investigate!
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

  14. #11
    Coalhouse
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Must be an easter egg STS put in to foreshadow a future event?

    Or a comical response to the Arcane Deary meme.

    Either or, i should hope A.R.S.E.S. would take up the investigation.
    The Society will indeed be investigating the anomalies, as soon as we have the faintest inkling what is going on. We encourage all Arlorians to continue reporting any sightings. At present our researchers are working on the hypothesis that something comes through "a nom alley" and "noms" you(!)
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 01-10-2016 at 12:34 AM.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coalhouse For This Useful Post:


  16. #12
    Member xmami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    O.o well...the arcane energy has been acting strangely. I hope I catch one :3 *heads to shuyal*

  17. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    882
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    35
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    brb running all day to shuyal *flies away*

  18. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    261
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    259
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

    Default

    Found nothing after running shuyal @.@
    Maybe bad luck, after all this is arcane ~luck~ legends... >.>

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:


  20. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,791
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

    Default

    I met red deary with portal in kraken2 week ago...
    today i looted 1 planar fragment from big mob in t2

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:


  22. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,789
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    161
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    316
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bboy Baka View Post
    its real its arcane deary already many post about it and ss look in forum you will see it the ss will show a arcane deary (red) hehehehe lucky you found it i did also but was not fast enought to take the ss hehehehe

    btw its not a abnormaly hehehehe

    Found the post with the ss hehehehe
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...r-Arcane-Deary
    Thanks for the link to the thread with the SS..........

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  23. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    543
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    That's a new one!

    U r sure it was a planar fragment and nott a planar essence?@_@
    Not new, I looted fragment from mobs a year ago xD

  24. #18
    Coalhouse
    Guest

    Default

    Two things of note are that the majority of sightings have been in Shuyal (the only other plane of existence permanently linked to Arlor) and that they have all involved a new species of Mage Deer, the origin of which genus has been explored here:

    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Investigation

    This suggests that a certain group of Nott, noted for their tampering with the very fabric of reality, should be closely questioned regarding this matter. Right, break out the Thumbscrews of Research.

    Furthermore, the continent apparently lost in the dimensional flux following the opening of the Stronghold-Kelys portal, may also be involved:

    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-the-A-R-S-E-S
    Last edited by Coalhouse; 01-10-2016 at 03:11 PM.

  25. #19
    Member Gladius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In an internship for the Necropolis
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coalhouse View Post
    Two things of note are that the majority of sightings have been in Shuyal (the only other plane of existence permanently linked to Arlor) and that they have all involved a new species of Mage Deer, the origin of which genus has been explored here:

    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Investigation

    This suggests that a certain group of Nott, noted for their tampering with the very fabric of reality, should be closely questioned regarding this matter. Right, break out the Thumbscrews of Research.

    Furthermore, the continent apparently lost in the dimensional flux following the opening of the Stronghold-Kelys portal, may also be involved:

    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-the-A-R-S-E-S
    I guess a prime suspect or person who might know what's up is Hoxx? I mean, he has played an essential role in inter-planatary matters such as the Stronghold-Kelys portals and the planar arena and tombs. Could it be that the energy flowing thought those places are much more than Hoxx thought the tombs and can handle and are now destabilizing and overflowing? But what could have caused this destabilization all of a sudden?
     
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?274132-Deth-s-Demise-The-origin-of-Deth-and-the-Necropolis

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gladius For This Useful Post:


  27. #20
    Coalhouse
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    I guess a prime suspect or person who might know what's up is Hoxx? I mean, he has played an essential role in inter-planatary matters such as the Stronghold-Kelys portals and the planar arena and tombs. Could it be that the energy flowing thought those places are much more than Hoxx thought the tombs and can handle and are now destabilizing and overflowing? But what could have caused this destabilization all of a sudden?
    Hoxx and his associates are indeed the ones I meant. After all they did build a Stargate in the basement. I think they definitely have some questions to answer.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coalhouse For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Will Red Arlor / Green Arlor / Tree Arlor , Release Again?
    By Ehrzaa in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-09-2019, 06:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •