Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pvp level,character,skills,combos,gears,gems/jewels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Pvp level,character,skills,combos,gears,gems/jewels

Hi guys i just would like to know of what lvl on pvp is a best farming level(A lvl that can make me go to lb)....I would also like to know whats the best character....The best gears.....The best combos to use..... What skills to best use......What gems/jewels to use......What pet is the best to use

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk
    Add me on game or here in forums IGN Fiuaskes (only accepting lvl 41).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

l15 can do timed runs and mobs are the weakest at the respective levels. Gear pretty expensive, best to run a mage which can solo bosses in events and best in pve. 1 para eye 8 fort mind set can do alot
    Ingame name: Invasions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EQT View Post
    l15 can do timed runs and mobs are the weakest at the respective levels. Gear pretty expensive, best to run a mage which can solo bosses in events and best in pve. 1 para eye 8 fort mind set can do alot
    About how much will the gears cost?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midas Touch View Post
    Hi guys i just would like to know of what lvl on pvp is a best farming level(A lvl that can make me go to lb)....I would also like to know whats the best character....The best gears.....The best combos to use..... What skills to best use......What gems/jewels to use......What pet is the best to use

All the twinks are farming at their bracket if they have some gear. They are fighting against people who are joining pvp out of curiousity and they stay for the competition.... But we know pretty well how balanced the competition is . These kind of newbies exist at endgame aswell... but less. They are getting experienced until they capped and pvp would be a big "NO" for them. But iF you can't be lucky like the guy below to have "support" from an OP GUILD then quit !

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1399041222846.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  68.9 KB

Make Love not War !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    All the twinks are farming at their bracket if they have some gear. They are fighting against people who are joining pvp out of curiousity and they stay for the competition.... But we know pretty well how balanced the competition is . These kind of newbies exist at endgame aswell... but less. They are getting experienced until they capped and pvp would be a big "NO" for them. But iF you can't be lucky like the guy below to have "support" from an OP GUILD then quit !

Make Love not War !
    Whoa how much do u farm each day? and how many hours do u play?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Make Love not War !
    Rofl make love not war says the guy that's always flaming on twinks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default grats

Good job ..... never die its make everybody ask u ... dummy or no
    Keep smile

mesalin

Its not character of titanium
    If you get what he wanna say then you'll know what he mean by posting that screenshot

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Rogue is best for pvping no doubt

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This is hardcore dummy farming lol dont expect him to be that good pfff.. this isnt possible with tga around, i can guarantee he is dummy farming same as thandaoz

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Make Love not War !
    On behalf of elite twinks guild I will consider this post as highly offensive. Our guild had never encouraged dummying and will ever punish somebody if found guilty of it. By nature people migrate and look for guild changes. But whenever somebody meets the entry requirement and gear setup can only make through.

And by the way, the picture which u showed out here doesn't make any sense at all as that person doesn't belong to guild anymore. So, I would kindly like you to take off that old rusty picture from last year and feel free yet
    Comfortable to delete from your device as well, and please chill down yourself with a glass of iced water than flaming out every twink related post at forums. There's a perfect phrase for it called " mind your own business". Don't forget you were one of them years back thinking at level 5. Recall your own history first before pointing fingers at other.
    Last edited by davidvilla; 01-28-2016 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    On behalf of elite twinks guild I will consider this post as highly offensive. Our guild had never encouraged dummying and will ever punish somebody if found guilty of it. By nature people migrate and look for guild changes. But whenever somebody meets the entry requirement and gear setup can only make through.

And by the way, the picture which u showed out here doesn't make any sense at all as that person doesn't belong to guild anymore. So, I would kindly like you to take off that old rusty picture from last year and feel free yet
    Comfortable to delete from your device as well, and please chill down yourself with a glass of iced water than flaming out every twink related post at forums. There's a perfect phrase for it called " mind your own business". Don't forget you were one of them years back thinking at level 5. Recall your own history first before pointing fingers at other.
    Throwing back 3 years ago. It's true . I started twinking and I stopped at 800 kills and 60 deaths. I remember those times like it was yesterday. But please explain to me "recall your own history". The screenshot is not fake. Every guild has bad apples. And yea, I'm talking about dummy farming there. U know it was very popular and maybe still is, I didn't try to twink to check up on people after so much time. One thing was for sure, i met people at twinks level who were dummy farming and selling accounts with pvp kills, correct ? Before recalling my history please be careful who you are talking about.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Throwing back 3 years ago. It's true . I started twinking and I stopped at 800 kills and 60 deaths. I remember those times like it was yesterday. But please explain to me "recall your own history". The screenshot is not fake. Every guild has bad apples. And yea, I'm talking about dummy farming there. U know it was very popular and maybe still is, I didn't try to twink to check up on people after so much time. One thing was for sure, i met people at twinks level who were dummy farming and selling accounts with pvp kills, correct ? Before recalling my history please be careful who you are talking about.
    I know ur history pretty clear and I know what that oldest historic twin guild holds now at level 9/10/11. Btw Back at level 36 endgame I was at ur guild along with LAV. And Mr. Forumer I know what I'm talking. Don't make me dig in history more. U had a level 5 rogue and yea ur kills were 8,000 not 800 (u forgot a zero there). Let me recall u once again what forums are for?
    Constructive Information n discussion is what's it for not for constant attack on some group or somebody in particular. Had a little respect u since I was one of ur old mate but I hate to see u this way at this time. Man U got changed completely. But anyway good luck with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

I know ur history pretty clear and I know what that oldest historic twin guild holds now at level 9/10/11. Btw Back at level 36 endgame I was at ur guild along with LAV. And Mr. Forumer I know what I'm talking. Don't make me dig in history more. U had a level 5 rogue and yea ur kills were 8,000 not 800 (u forgot a zero there). Let me recall u once again what forums are for?
    Constructive Information n discussion is what's it for not for constant attack on some group or somebody in particular. Had a little respect u since I was one of ur old mate but I hate to see u this way at this time. Man U got changed completely. But anyway good luck with that.
    Buoy you are trippin! 8k kills ? I have no freaking idea who are you lol. My twink is the main I'm using now. Check this screenshot made 3 months before i quitted. I went to endgame with 800kills and 60 deaths. Screenshot proves that I'm not lying.

Name:  2014-06-18 13.50.22.png
Views: 354
Size:  503.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Buoy you are trippin! 8k kills ? I have no freaking idea who are you lol. My twink is the main I'm using now. Check this screenshot made 3 months before i quitted. I went to endgame with 800kills and 60 deaths. Screenshot proves that I'm not lying.

lol these people just stalk behind the scenes and think they know everything.
    Inactive

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Endkey 2.0 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey 2.0 View Post
    lol these people just stalk behind the scenes and think they know everything.
    Lol here comes the side kick. U know nothing either as well. And u don't even know where it's going. So, u know what's up next. Ciao

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Nice make ups again bro. It's useless talking to empty jar. Well yea, will have to erase all those memories from 36 when everyone headed for pride with venom. Anyway wrapping up the whole scenario. Don't want to lay my hands on dirty business. Good luck with everything yet VIRTUAL fake fame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Lol here comes the side kick. U know nothing either as well. And u don't even know where it's going. So, u know what's up next. Ciao
    First things first. Side kicks are cool af. All that comes in my mind when it comes to Side kicks is Dr. Watson. And he is amazing.
    Secondly, you said "as well" meaning that you know nothing too. Hello Jon Snow
    Thirdly ive Pvped with titanium when he came to endgame so I think i atleast know more than you bro

Wont reply to further comments coz dont wanna argue take care
    Inactive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Yesterday

Today

Nice make ups again bro. It's useless talking to empty jar. Well yea, will have to erase all those memories from 36 when everyone headed for pride with venom. Anyway wrapping up the whole scenario. Don't want to lay my hands on dirty business. Good luck with everything yet VIRTUAL fake fame.
    Just saying. Are you ok bruh ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey 2.0 View Post
    First things first. Side kicks are cool af. All that comes in my mind when it comes to Side kicks is Dr. Watson. And he is amazing.
    Secondly, you said "as well" meaning that you know nothing too. Hello Jon Snow
    Thirdly ive Pvped with titanium when he came to endgame so I think i atleast know more than you bro

Wont reply to further comments coz dont wanna argue take care
    Don't bother bro with what he's saying. He's just trippin here , butthurted cause I'm uploading awesome screenshots of overpowered ET (ex-ET maybe ).

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post: