Thread: Regarding Gems/Jewels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Regarding Gems/Jewels

A lot of threads already discussed about jewels system but i feel still jewel system is a curse for not rich population. The drop rate is really irritating its not even comparable with old system. There are only 2-3 set of maps where mind/fury/finesse jewels drops and in 3hour farming one can't even make a weak jewel while the same time on old system one can keep his craft station busy for 2-3 times i.e 10-15 gems. Grand gems =+6/7stats which is equivalent to excellent/superb gem in old system generally take 10-20gems what was possible to farm but the jewels are not the same, honestly a excellent/superb gem through crafting ( selling other jewels for particular jewel) will take a month or more because efforts after each level x3. I made this thread coz i personally feel old gems were best, a noble diamond jewel gives +26 armor ( 2000+ jewels) and the old reinforced gem gives +14armor with +4stats. I don't know perfect solution for jewels gems para eye, all these are now very overprice and prices keeps rising( situation is like fuel is over now pay more and more for each time access). Devs intervention required. My focus on accessibility ty

Sent from my Lenovo A369i using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xZauiflele For This Useful Post: