Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Any founder twinks still on forums??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    The answer you are looking for is no
    hi max!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

if your someone's friend of course your gonna defend them on a public post. He knows what he did and his rep is tainted forever. Like his thread stated "R.I.P sunblocks" he must have meant that literally meaning the end of his legitamcy. I'm also curious as to why someone would make a post saying account got a perma ban and coicendentally months down the road now claims " it was in the hands of another player" I mean he literally just openly admitted he's been involved with matters on the wrong side of the virtual tracks and yet u still try and defend him? Lol gg dudes
    Last edited by Eagleye; 01-16-2016 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomdadon View Post
    if your someone's friend of course your gonna defend them on a public post. He knows what he did and his rep is tainted forever. Like his thread stated "R.I.P sunblocks" he must have meant that literally meaning the end of his legitamcy. I'm also curious as to why someone would make a post saying account got a perma ban and coicendentally months down the road now claims " it was in the hands of another player" I mean he literally just openly admitted he's been involved with matters on the wrong side of the virtual tracks and yet u still try and defend him? Lol gg dudes
    Knowing somebody and being their friend are two entirely different things. I'm not his friend, I just know him from pvp from long ago. Lol gg dude.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rkq View Post
    Hi Protank, Glixch aka Sunblocks here. Nice to see you around again. I'm still playing at level 15.
    Yo good to see you on sun...I need to talk to you something important tho hmu on kik or dm me on IG, user name for both is prolikethis. Oh and add my 15 when you log ign stayinghigh
    Last edited by Protank; 01-16-2016 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Ignore the haters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Protank View Post
    Yo good to see you on sun...I need to talk to you something important tho hmu on kik or dm me on IG, user name for both is prolikethis.., or even email me at -. Oh and add my 15 when you log ign stayinghigh
    Careful, your thread might get removed for posting your email address. I suggest you edit your post and edit that out.
    Last edited by frat; 01-16-2016 at 01:43 PM.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    Careful, your thread might get removed for posting your email address. I suggest you edit your post and edit that out.
    Also, the fact that you quoted it doesn't help, even if he edits it will be there in ur quote. I would suggest editing that.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

[QUOTE=frat;2372321]Careful, your thread might get removed for posting your email address. I suggest you edit your post and edit that out.[/QUOTE
    Either way the point I just made is valid there is no denying that . you and dex both say he's legit as he just admitted to being an account sharer . Account sharing, buying , selling go hand in hand that's a no brainier ...so please stop defending a dirty pl player ur making yourselfs look silly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    Change everyone to 99% of PL. Unfortunately this is very true...

But still, trusting people online is just stupid in the first place. That's like giving a stranger on the side of the street your credit card information and expecting them not to scam you.
    Says this^^^ ....but 10 min later he's defending those exact people -_-
    ( drops mic) I win
    Last edited by Eagleye; 01-16-2016 at 01:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Says this^^^ ....but 10 min later he's defending those exact people -_-
    ( drops mic) I win
    Of course I am going to defend him because you are accusing him of something with little to no evidence. This isn't evidence but I can say that I've personally known sunblocks since the beginning of PL. Meaning I have witnessed him being here since the beginning. I was never friends with him but we knew each other.

My point being, If you aren't a founder or haven't played that far back, you have no reason to accuse him of being illegitimate.

~Wrathfulbeast

10. The Following User Says Thank You to frat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Also, the fact that you quoted it doesn't help, even if he edits it will be there in ur quote. I would suggest editing that.
    Nice catch! Thank you, fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rkq View Post
    Hi Protank, Glixch aka Sunblocks here. Nice to see you around again. I'm still playing at level 15.

My account was not bought, I made it myself. I left the game for a while and my account was in the hands of another player until a few months ago when I proved ownership via plat purchase dates and original account info and recovered through STS support. I am aware this is against STS policies, and have already been warned by a support team member for misconduct. My level 10 bear, formerly Sunblocks, was leveled to 66 in this time, and was renamed "Meate." I do not know who has the name "Sunblocks" now.

Diablo, Communion and I have had some unhealthy interaction in game which has caused some hard feelings and disbelief. I don't blame them for not knowing me, or for disliking me. Founders helm and other retired vanities were pretty poor additions to the game, in my opinion, and I don't think its unreasonable to be upset that there are boosts other characters have that you no longer have access to.
    Thats not why I dislike you ^^

Its natural (for me at least,) to dislike players who rush me
    Last edited by Communion; 01-16-2016 at 02:42 PM. Reason: ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Hey frat heres how new I am, u should probably double think before typing next time don't assume a players new because they are new to forums ...u of all people should know that considering your forum creation dateName:  image.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  26.7 KB (ps just because u don't know someone or they are not a well known player doesn't mean they are new)
    Last edited by Eagleye; 01-16-2016 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

And evidence?I don't know what ur not understanding this dude just admitted to being a sharer what more proof do u need man? Wipe the crust out of your eyes dude time to wake up...u can keep commenting so I can keep proving you wrong but I'm growing tired of playing checkers I'm more a chess man..and legit It's hilarious to me your last result is to question my longevity now you know im not new so whats gonna be your next irrelevant point to try and make?
    Last edited by Eagleye; 01-16-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Zzz

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk
    All of us have two sides, You choose where to be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingFu View Post
    hi max!

Hi David \0/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Why is there drama over this? Sun is legit, he always has been; sorry we ruined and derailed ur thread protank :/
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Hey frat heres how new I am, u should probably double think before typing next time don't assume a players new because they are new to forums ...u of all people should know that considering your forum creation dateName:  image.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  26.7 KB (ps just because u don't know someone or they are not a well known player doesn't mean they are new)

Nowhere did I say you were new. I said you haven't played that far back. I'm talking early 2010 as in like April-August. Not December.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I hope all of you realise how pointless this conversation is.

Those who fire accusations will keep firing off accusations, and those who defend themselves will continue to defend themselves.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

"My point being, If you aren't a founder OR haven't played that far back, you have no reason to accuse him of being illegitimate." ...haven't played that far back? What is that implying then frat? U act like I haven't been around long enough to see or know sun lol ur lack of basic reading comprehension is disturbing. You keep going back on the things u say just stop everyone knows I killed u. And as for dex I just love how ur still calling him legit when he just admitted to being an account sharer....sharing=illegitimate /selling=illegitimate /buying = illegitimate . like I stated in the beginning I'm sure he was legit at one point but when his char got perma ban he crossed over. And obviously to get that ban he had to of done something pretty dirty as well...stop defending a murderer when there's clearly blood on his hands...everyone knows I'm right they just won't say it
    Last edited by Eagleye; 01-17-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

And I don't have to have played in the first 7 months of the game launch date to know someone is CURRENTLY a dirty player lmao that makes absolutely no sense....again frat the so called "points" your trying to make are so irrelevant you remind me of a young child who knows he's wrong but just can't admit it
    Last edited by Eagleye; 01-17-2016 at 01:55 PM.