It's a bit sad that they've decided to leave these games in the past. I remember I first played this game in 2011, and really enjoyed it almost immediately. I tried to get my friends, and even my current girlfriend at the time, to play it. Sadly, no one enjoyed it quite as much as I did.

It was after that when I began to lose interest. I didn't meet anyone in game to help me or teach me. I had to look everything up on my own, and I could rarely find games with people doing the same areas. Eventually my progression stalled and I quit playing. But the several months I did play were really enjoyable and I really got into it.

Now, many years later, I was thinking about it randomly and decided that I'd look at it again, just for memories sake...and sure enough I fell in love with the game all over again. I play it every day, and even though I still find it difficult to team up with others, I just love the visual style and the simplicity overall. It's just sad that they are no longer updating the game at all. I missed all the cool stuff in between, but I suppose it's best to enjoy it while it's there. I'm sure pretty soon they'll have to take these games down and we'll have to say goodbye to those memories completely.