Thread: Star Legends ♥

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Default Star Legends ♥

Hey Guys! I wonder if anyone still remembers me? Remiem? Seoratrek? JustG?

Was just going through my Videos today and came across these videos i made long time back. Tears literally rolled out of my eyes remembering the time when i used to play this game. I wish i could still get into the game and just hang around with old friends, Make more guides and have fun with guilds.
    It's really funny how much a game can impress you and get you addicted. I was a proud player of this game who always loved each and every effort made by the devs for the games. Always enjoyed this game no matter what. This was once one of the best games.

I made a lot of friends and I want to give a shoutout to each one I still remember. I love and miss each one of you a lot. :')

First of all My Best friends Dragonclaws and Spacecowgirl <3 What to say about these 2 people. I never ever got bored talking to these 2 people. One of the best peoples i have met in this game. Friends which i was proud of having. This may sound weird but i never got those type of trusted and loyal and helpful friends even in my real life.

Shoutout to Zao, Killermonk, Pabby, Cakvader, Abby, Micha, Zenxpro, Pink ( Sorry forgot full name, Leader of the Untouchables clan), Mecha, Thunder and Many more. Sorry If I'm forgetting anyone.

P.S I Miss Star Legends a lot <3

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evicted For This Useful Post: