Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Remiem's Weekly Community Update | January 13, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

please, fix aegis

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This was brought to my attention earlier today, and I believe it is an unintended side effect from the fix for the bug related to the effect being active even after you equip a different weapon.

Long story short, there won't be a fix for this until next year as we are all out of the office for the most part. It is however, on my list of things to look into when I return. It was not our intent to "stealth nerf" anything, just to fix the bug that previously existed.

Apologies for the time it took to respond to this feedback.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Finally xD )))

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Revolutioner For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol arcane deary v:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ajxn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice Singe !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kappnobatai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Aewsome the offer plat ! And crates ren gol thanx rem xD lets go farm and happy farm for all january

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

One and only request for warriors:

Give us better vanities. We deserve to have nice outfits.

#saveuglywarriors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yay plat sale!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

xmami
    hahaha ty for your reply hater so what i give negative feedback and you start to trip? calm your P. gal i gonna say the feedback i want to say funny ur triping cuz of that how about you reply to alll the negative post in forum like u did to me? what wait soo many out there lol so am the lucky winner and u come trip on me hehehehe ty xmami love you hater big time hahahaha so what did you want to hear? just positive thing? feedback can be positive or negative gal now how about you make another winner? or come back i can play all day hahahahaha
    Last edited by Bboy Baka; 01-14-2016 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    218 Posts

when will there be new skills or classes ? (i think a dev once said there will be something like that )
    or at least a improvemet of the current skills..

Eskimosmurf
    Helden Von Heute - Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bboy Baka View Post
    xmami
    hahaha ty for your reply hater so what i give negative feedback and you start to trip? calm your P. gal i gonna say the feedback i want to say funny ur triping cuz of that how about you reply to alll the negative post in forum like u did to me? what wait soo many out there lol so am the lucky winner and u come trip on me hehehehe ty xmami love you hater big time hahahaha so what did you want to hear? just positive thing? feedback can be positive or negative gal now how about you make another winner? or come back i can play all day hahahahaha
    What the hell are you even talking about?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

xmami
    Lololll. Now where in my post did you see me say that I hate you? I don't wanna reply to the other "negative" posts. Yes! I'm picking you out because you're the lucky winner for me to tell you, "Don't play if you don't like it." Play those "many many games" that you were ranting on about in your previous post. Instead of complaining about what you don't like, how about you make some CLEAR suggestions to go along with that?
    My "P" is calm for whatever you're referring to. :3 and please do come back to play.
    Last edited by xmami; 01-15-2016 at 11:52 AM.
    IGN: Xmami, Guild: <High Society> Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yay my friend xmami hey hey ur back to play hehehe since u want me to play ill play lol for your info i did make lots of positive suggestions but not here bcuz there is a place in this forum for it lol here was the talk about the deary so the feedback was negative but hey thats how dev can make the most out of it from positive and negative post its gud info as long as its constructive in some way and maybe u dint read them post but they do say we need feedback lol. now why just why would i be here making suggestions and giving my feedback if i dint like the game? Silly xmami hehehe anyway time to go farm xmami event time n time is money and done adios was fun hehehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I saw fire deary in the wilds today, got distracted and died :') Just thought I'd share this valuable information.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

yay my friend xmami hey hey ur back to play hehehe since u want me to play ill play lol for your info i did make lots of positive suggestions but not here bcuz there is a place in this forum for it lol here was the talk about the deary so the feedback was negative but hey thats how dev can make the most out of it from positive and negative post its gud info as long as its constructive in some way and maybe u dint read them post but they do say we need feedback lol. now why just why would i be here making suggestions and giving my feedback if i dint like the game? Silly xmami hehehe anyway time to go farm xmami event time n time is money and done adios was fun hehehe
    lol Oh "silly (whatever your name is)".... You said, and I quote "and i have try many many games and this is the worst i saw so far by big time sts is the winner ..."
    If it's the worst and you are so dissatisfied. Leave. This is also a place for feedback on this forum!

Remi states at the bottom of this update "What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!"

I'm not talking about whatever irrelevant suggestions you made elsewhere on this forum. I'm talking about the comment you made right here on this post. I will not reply to you anymore. As I stated before "You're entitled to your opinion", and so am I. With that being said, I thought you said you could go all day...but all of a sudden it's "done adios." You're just confused, go to sleep lol. ;****
    IGN: Xmami, Guild: <High Society> Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xmami View Post
    lol Oh "silly (whatever your name is)".... You said, and I quote "and i have try many many games and this is the worst i saw so far by big time sts is the winner ..."
    If it's the worst and you are so dissatisfied. Leave. This is also a place for feedback on this forum!

Remi states at the bottom of this update "What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!"

I'm not talking about whatever irrelevant suggestions you made elsewhere on this forum. I'm talking about the comment you made right here on this post. I will not reply to you anymore. As I stated before "You're entitled to your opinion", and so am I. With that being said, I thought you said you could go all day...but all of a sudden it's "done adios." You're just confused, go to sleep lol. ;****
    *hands mami boxing gloves,water* ting!round 5?round 7? 8?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladykatra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Sometimes I think people forget that this is an entirely free game, with an exception of data/WiFi charges accrued. The people at STS are employees like any other service offered, like landscapers with electronic knowledge haha. They have a job to do, except they offer it FREE OF CHARGE. Regardless of the tactics and messages they deliver to earn a paycheck thru in game currency, they still ULTIMATELY offer their services for free to the majority of players....

Keep in mind they have to present information in a strategical manner.. Not saying too much, but also giving leads to keep people interested. As well as sales pitches to feed their families.

Courteous feedback would probably get a lot more praise and consideration than uneducated rambling with hostile intentions.
    Last edited by Iuxor; 01-15-2016 at 03:08 PM.

h i G h $ o c i E t y . .

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iuxor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iuxor View Post
    Sometimes I think people forget that this is an entirely free game, with an exception of data/WiFi charges accrued. The people at STS are employees like any other service offered, like landscapers with electronic knowledge haha. They have a job to do, except they offer it FREE OF CHARGE. Regardless of the tactics and messages they deliver to earn a paycheck thru in game currency, they still ULTIMATELY offer their services for free to the majority of players....

Keep in mind they have to present information in a strategical manner.. Not saying too much, but also giving leads to keep people interested. As well as sales pitches to feed their families.

Courteous feedback would probably get a lot more praise and consideration than uneducated rambling with hostile intentions.
    You said it bud.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I'm also very negative but I must say that I feel much more positive with the January Letter. As for Arcane Deary? Let's see what STS has planned for us
    Last edited by StrangeAsylum; 01-18-2016 at 03:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Good amount of teased posted clear some thing up plz