Thread: Make gems that can compete with eyes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Make gems that can compete with eyes!

Hey there fellow Arlorians. My name is Clearview / Iblamesmurfs, and today I come with an idea, regarding creating new gems/ jewels.

Now that eye gems are no longer able to be looted, and are constantly raising in price, many people cannot afford to purchase them. These gems make players stats very overpowered, especially in endgame. There is no competing with a full eye gem player, due to their high amounts of crit, damage, and health.

So what if a new gem or jewel was to appear. Something that is lootable, and can be used to compete, and help us out with out statistics. My idea was enchanted jewels, which give us critical, and some points of our primary stat. Just a little something to balance out player statistics.

This is just an idea off the top of my head. Tell me if you like it, dislike it, and leave your ideas down below!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Devrail For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

First things first, you can easily kill people who have max eyes, just out smart them and you win, they might win sometimes by one shots, but you can't do anything about that.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sxvm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I vsed zeus on my rogue. I would crit him for 5.2-5.5k, and he still would not die due to the insane amount of health eyes give. Also, he crits almost every single time, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot win. Eyes give a ridiculous advantage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devrail View Post
    I vsed zeus on my rogue. I would crit him for 5.2-5.5k, and he still would not die due to the insane amount of health eyes give. Also, he crits almost every single time, and no matter how hard I try, I cannot win. Eyes give a ridiculous advantage.

What device are you using? Gears Pets? Can u SS ur Toons over-all stats including pet equipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Regarding vsing against someone- your ping is also an important factor. If your ping is unstable, your opponent automatically has an advantage on. Besides that, I agree about the fact that eyes give you a big advantage, especially the insane crit, though as ppl said above^ skills matter too. Well yea I agree there are some standard stats you need to pass in order to be able to kill someone, but in case your opponent's stats are better- if you're more skilled you can still win.
    Last edited by Graovans; 01-13-2016 at 06:37 PM.
    ~ Melificentt/Adthse ~

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Graovans For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

If we made the jewels same with eyegem, its not impossible next cap rogue will have 70% crit, 56cap 75%crit and so on, and another protest coming up. Ofc if there will be any "eye jewel" its not so easy like crafting standard jewel, it must be hard as primary nobles, and another disadvantage to the one that cant afford. My advice is just enjoy what u have now and proud of it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Mages are the most impacted by eye gems.

Unless the opposing mage does not launch his abilities, there is no way to win a 1v1 against a full eye gem user. The constant bashing by crit is just terrible for mages to deal with, and the eye gem mage also has an extended/stronger shield because their health stat is higher then their opponents.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Eye is not factor u lose in vs . Im have rog(Lv13) with my vs set . Last week im vs with rog(lv 14) . He has 1para and 9 eye . Im only has 8stand finesse and 2 grand fire . We use maridos for vs and im win 9-2 over him . Bro , if u want to win vs , u need to be skilled player . Im at Lv 13 from season 2 until now . Im know how to kill some para and full eye rog because im like veteran player . Like zeus also . He also veteran player at AL and he know how to win over ppl on vs or guild war . U need more time to learn all about rogue/warrior/mage . Like me i has all class and i know how to play rog and I mage bcuz of my experience in game for a long time .

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

^^ end game rogue crit rate is different with twink lv bro
    Twinks barely hit 20% crit with full eyes, at endgame full eyes = 60%+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

All LvL need experience on vs or guild war . No experience will make you lose on vs even u has para or eye . I recommend u to try vs with other experience rog (Find Who Not Use Full Eye/Para) . Then u can tell us who win the vs . Trust me , who has experience and skillful will win the vs even not use full eye/para .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Oh ok, the matter are skills and experiences, even with naked toon u can still win vs geared one if u r experienced, case closed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

This guy is talking about gems which can replace eyes and has a valid point. You are talking about ping and skills. Ping and skills come later, first atleast let him gear up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Oh ok, the matter are skills and experiences, even with naked toon u can still win vs geared one if u r experienced, case closed
    I still dont know how to talk to you to make u understand . I need chimpanzi to tell me how to talk with u xD .

Bro dont worry about the eye bcause sts try to make old gem/eye/para useless and gone from AL tht why we have jewel now . Mybe 1day sts will make some jewel can be like eye to let all can be strong like 2years ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    All LvL need experience on vs or guild war . No experience will make you lose on vs even u has para or eye . I recommend u to try vs with other experience rog (Find Who Not Use Full Eye/Para) . Then u can tell us who win the vs . Trust me , who has experience and skillful will win the vs even not use full eye/para .

At endgame eyes are far more effective then at twinks. Imagine a mage that crit you every 2 attacks at your level. That is how it is at end-game.

No amount of skill can shake off a players who is averaging about 400 more damage then you every 2 seconds

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

move forward guys, there are so much more ideas about gems than just stat boost, gems which gives proc/extra skill/bonus skills/potatoes/extra inv slots/extra weapon slots(rage pls XD) etc. that can be so much more interesting than dwelling over past gems which give boring stats boosts. Necro skull didnt work that well tho but i guess its just cos the effectiveness is too small and they should've made nice graphics when it procs
    POTATO ISH ME