Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a *FREE* Twink build? Then come on down to the Twink Workshop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Default Need a *FREE* Twink build? Then come on down to the Twink Workshop!

What is a twink?

A twink is commonly referred to as a lower level character, often made by a higher level character, meant to stay at a specific level for PvP or PvE purposes. Example: If you level a dex bird to level 15, and lock XP, and gear the bird for PvP, it'd be considered a twink. Twinks often wear high end gear to have the advantage in PvP and PvE.

What are you trying to achieve?

Here, we are trying to give players an enjoyable experience. We will be helping you with a twink build that fits your needs. We will either give you a build, or guide you in the right direction towards a build. If the build doesn't seem effective, or doesn't fit what you're looking for, please don't be afraid to politely tell us so and we will work on a build that does fit your needs. This is completely free and non-profitable. We are spending our time to help you, so please be patient because there may be other people ahead of you being assisted

Okay, what's the catch?

There isn't one! We are trying to help players, whether they be new to twinking or not, enjoy it! You are responsible for buying gear and respecing your character, we will not be providing gold, items, or platinum for you. We will be giving you strategies, combos, builds, and whatever we are comfortable giving you. None of us need to tell anyone anything that we aren't comfortable with. If the person assisting you gives you a flat out build, it is likely the build may be given to someone else down the road as well.

How do I get started?

Post below the following:

The level of your twink
    The class of your twink
    The spec of your twink (str, dex, or int if you have a preference, if not, we can try to help you with deciding on one)
    The gear you have/maximum gold/plat you're willing to spend on your twink
    If your twink is going to be mainly PvP, or PvE

Please be patient! We are devoting our time to try and help improve your twinking experience. We are sorry if there is a wait, we will try and message you back tips, strategies, and build advice ASAP. Until then we appreciate your patience

Current Twink team:

Harmicide Specialization: Levels 5 to 12
    NoobMigo Specialization: Level 20 Birds and Bears
    Cuard Specialization: Level 35 Mage and Level 15 Bears
    Conradin Specialization: Level 30
    Mysticaldream Specialization: Level 35 Birds and Bears and 40 to 45 bears

Those are just the specializations, if your character you want as a twink isn't up there, don't hesitate to post. We will help you as much as we can

For any grammatical errors, or typos, please PM me them If you're interested in being a part of the twink team, don't hesitate to PM me!

Credit to Zerious for originally starting this program, which can be found here. I did not come up with the idea of this program, I simply recreated it after he went inactive

Thanks! Happy twinking!
    Last edited by KingFu; 12-24-2011 at 06:24 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Need help for level 35 Mage!!!
    Currahee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mennddoza View Post
    Need help for level 35 Mage!!!
    Kk, Cuards specialty so feel free to private message him asking for help with the answers to the questions listed in the thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I got a bird level 20 I wana go 2h or bow idk if that's good..and I need 2 kno what skills 2 max.what stats should look like...help is greatly appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also wana make a dex bear lvl 10 to 15 could use tips on those...main is currently a bowbear in progress...a lil more difficult to level with but fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ploxDNR View Post
    I got a bird level 20 I wana go 2h or bow idk if that's good..and I need 2 kno what skills 2 max.what stats should look like...help is greatly appreciated
    HammerBird is the way to go, Pure dex fails at level 20. Trick is too have enough strength for high armor,and dodge: but also enough dexterity for good hit percent and the main focus Critical hit.

Also wana make a dex bear lvl 10 to 15 could use tips on those...main is currently a bowbear in progress...a lil more difficult to level with but fun
    I can definitely help you out with this, i am a dexbear myself. Is there anything in particular you need help with? or just a whole layout with tips and such?

Also welcome to the Forums! It's nice to see new players :]
    Last edited by Harmicide; 06-20-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    Harmicide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmicide View Post
    HammerBird is the way to go, Pure dex fails at level 20.
    You must mean your lack of skill at using pure dex avian on low levels? ;] It's powerful and good class when used correctly.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfader View Post
    You must mean your lack of skill at using pure dex avian on low levels? ;] It's powerful and good class when used correctly.
    Dexbears will destroy this class any single day of the week. Bears have everything the birds have (At Level 10), but more armor and dodge and health. (skilled ones)
    Harmicide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmicide View Post
    Dexbears will destroy this class any single day of the week. They have everything the birds have, but more armor and dodge and health. (skilled ones)
    Did i say something? Let me remind what you just quoted....

"You must mean your lack of skill at using pure dex avian on low levels? "

Birds have root, and it's enough to being able to stay away from dexbears skillrange. End result = Bird, lower wep dmg + skill damage VS dexbears weapon damage ONLY. And if you dont yet get it, birds wins fights like this easily if succes what trying on.

( and do i need to remind you about diffrence between bears and avians skill range )
    Last edited by Darkfader; 06-20-2011 at 02:41 PM.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok well for the 2h dex...what skills should I max...an like how much dex do I need?..aso..do I need any in int for regain or naw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Also this post isn't arguing about what's best its 2 help newer players learn pvp classes an builds..let's stick to tht lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ploxDNR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Birds have root, and it's enough to being able to stay away from dexbears skillrange. End result = Bird, lower wep dmg + skill damage VS dexbears weapon damage ONLY. And if you dont yet get it, birds wins fights like this easily if succes what trying on.

( and do i need to remind you about diffrence between bears and avians skill range )
    A Crossbow= Bears win. Even with root Bears can become free.
    Ok well for the 2h dex...what skills should I max...an like how much dex do I need?..aso..do I need any in int for regain or naw
    I'd Recommend Pm'ing "Noobmigo", He's known for his 20 birds. I'm sure he'll give you a full rundown.

Also this post isn't arguing about what's best its 2 help newer players learn pvp classes an builds..let's stick to tht lol
    We weren't arguing, just having a friendly Debate :]
    Harmicide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Harmicide cud u pm me wit info an tips bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'll P.M.you with all tips I can man :], But for a successful Build P.M. "Noobmigo"
    Harmicide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Lol harm actually gave me a hand with my twink about a week ago by giving me a sorceror armor and a necro cap for free , thanks harm, my twink now has the best gear he can have for his level ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    Lol harm actually gave me a hand with my twink about a week ago by giving me a sorceror armor and a necro cap for free , thanks harm, my twink now has the best gear he can have for his level ^_^
    Anytime man! you're very nice, you deserved it! I've been meaning to ask you, is there any help you need with skills or stats?
    Harmicide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Bears can easily stomp out of root and scream to stun. Any good dex bear can beat just about any pure dex avian at 20. Feel free to disagree but please don't turn this thread into a flame war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'd Actually rather post this here. Here is a guide to just what exactly an Avian has to offer.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...quipment-Guide

Be sure to look over Crit, Damage, armor, and Dodge.

Only look at the spells up to Repulse shot. Also, Look at the PVP Combo's at the bottom. Are you wanting full dexterity or a Strength Bird?
    Harmicide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Harmicide:330108
    Anytime man! you're very nice, you deserved it! I've been meaning to ask you, is there any help you need with skills or stats?
    Uh maybe idk, I went and gave pvp a try and got demolished by two dexbears armed with talons and wings though :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Uh maybe idk, I went and gave pvp a try and got demolished by two dexbears armed with talons and wings though :P
    Trying making a Paladin, (or at least investing in some strength) Dodge is AMAZING. If you buy a plat pack (4) [35 plat] For strength, with a Ring of bravery, your dodge should be around 19 i believe, armor should be somewhere around 30. You should invest 6 points in heal, and the rest in the combo spells. i am speaking at a level 12 standpoint. Also, use a festival wand, this has a weakness proc i believe. This should allow you to stay alive a bit longer.

Most importantly. Kiting is your best friend. Try to move far away when bears will most likely stomp/ uses slashes.
    Harmicide