Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Major Suggestions [ Dungeon / Jewel / Event ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Thumbs up Major Suggestions [ Dungeon / Jewel / Event ]

I've got a List of Suggestions in Arcane legends , Most of these include Major Change but worth it.

Regarding Dungeon Difficulty
    I have read the Recent Community Update thread , in Older Dungeons the Mobs are Nerfed and lowed in Difficulty , Instead Scale them to the High End Level ( So Barracks and Ren'gol has same difficulty ) and Add those Newer loots to Older maps , or at least scale them to High end Level in Elites and add newer Loots instead of nerfing old maps and making it a Place only for timed Runners.

Regarding Jewel System
    In the Current System the Top Most Jewels Costs Millions and you need nearly 15mil to Perfectly Jewel a Single Mythic or arcane Gear and Nearly 90Mil to Equip all your Gears with Noble Chaos Gem,Which is Thrice the Price of Top Gears.The noble Jewels are Not even Mythic or Arcane but Costs more than what an Arcane item costs. What we can do Here is Increase the Drop Rate Drastically(100%?) , and Increase the Amount of Jewels to Craft one (increase it from 3 to 5) Killing a Mob and you get a Jewel for Sure(100%drop rate), and you Get a Noble Chaos Gem for killing 15,625 Mobs and you can Get Noble Chaos Gem for all your Gear's Slots for Killing 2,81,250 Mobs , That's a Lot!

Regarding Future Events
    -Reduce the Energy Regeneration Time at Each Tier( 8H at start 6H at Bronze 5H at Silver 3H at Gold and 2h at Plat Tier) Most of the People Don't have Time to Farm Energy Kits and We got Schools and Jobs to do.

-Remove the "Fill the Meter" To release Boss. This is the Most Annoying thing , You need to get a lot of Items to Progress the Bar but Mostly it opens when we are sleeping or at Work or School !

-Making those Event Vanities PLATINUM Exclusive. This is one of the Awesome way where Plat buyers could earn money, but now Vanities here ,there , everywhere you can Loot , now What's the point of buying one in Store?

- Remove Vanities from Tier Rewards (Except Banners), Add Some More chests to the Reward (Bronze - Banner ,Silver- 3 Normal Chests , Gold - 3 Grand Chests , Plat-Pet Egg+Banner/250Tokens)

-Make Direct Access Dungeons , Where you can buy Certain Event Dungeon for Plat and your Friends can join after you have bought it ( Plat Dungeon doesn't Grant Points as it affects LB and instead it Does not cost energy and has a Greater chance of boss to drop a Locked Crate or Greater Event Chest.

-Make Portals Farmable, Like the Winter 2013 event, Killing a Mob has Little chance to Spawn a Portal and killing a boss has greater chance of Spawning a Event portal , Portal Disappears in 30seconds to Prevent abuse , and You cannot directly access dungeon from the event base, if you want you can buy it with Plat for Direct Dungeon .

-Token Vendor Only for Event Weapon /Armour/Pet Recipes , No Chests .

-Chests Can be Looted From Boss, There is a Greater chance of Getting a Normal chest from Boss and Low chance of getting Greater Chest From Boss , Normal Chests Drop Only ingredients for Recipes while Greater Chests drop Extra Loot such as 5ankh , Energy Kit, 25 Tokens etc.. You can Craft Greater chest from 3 normal Chests.

-Boss Spawn Not Depending on Tier. This is one of the most irritating one, You're Plat tier and when you enter Dungeon you got 1st Boss Because someone Bronze tier entered into dungeon.This mostly Happens in Low levels where you can't find a higher tier to run dungeon with you.

- Add More Loot to Boss , Each boss Drops a Main Ingredient for Each class ( for Armour, Weapon)( Only Obtainable from first 3 Boss) and 4th Boss has a Chance to drop a Major Ingredient for Crafting ( Required for All items to Craft) So when We Take the Last Boss he has a Chance to Drop: Greater Chest,Normal Chest,Energy , Major Ingredient +Tokens , Other Ingredients can Only be obtainable in Event Chests .

-Title And Banner for Playing through all the day , Like in a 2013 Halloween Event , where you Complete a Quest to get a Jack'O'LaterN chest and you need to do that quest all day to Finish a Quest and get A Title and Banner.

-Lower Difficulty in Low Level , it's hard even for a Twink and it takes nearly Half an Hour for Average Geared players.

-Add a New Daily Reward Ally in Events ( Like Klaas but gives things related to event)

That's all , Those are my Suggestion for the Game, You are welcomed to Post a Feedback on my Suggestions .
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 01-15-2016 at 12:42 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hoardseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lovely idea! But the question is will we see these changes at all? :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

No ty for moving the pet egg from gold to plat tier.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tharidom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    No ty for moving the pet egg from gold to plat tier.
    That's just an example ._. If you want , move the pet egg to gold tier and at plat tier you'll get 5 Greater Chest + 250Tokens , lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

+1 To the Whole Idea..Awesome is just a word !!
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Click this link.
    You very well know what happens with threads when they end up there. Nobody sees them

@OP: Good suggestions. Some might be a bit too "extreme", but all of those things do need changing. I really hope that StS does decide to make changes and starts a discussion with the community about all those things

Arlor in a little village called tindrin elites
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    I've got a List of Suggestions in Arcane legends , Most of these include Major Change but worth it.

Regarding Dungeon Difficulty
    I have read the Recent Community Update thread , in Older Dungeons the Mobs are Nerfed and lowed in Difficulty , Instead Scale them to the High End Level ( So Barracks and Ren'gol has same difficulty ) and Add those Newer loots to Older maps , or at least scale them to High end Level in Elites and add newer Loots instead of nerfing old maps and making it a Place only for timed Runners.

Regarding Jewel System
    In the Current System the Top Most Jewels Costs Millions and you need nearly 15mil to Perfectly Jewel a Single Mythic or arcane Gear and Nearly 90Mil to Equip all your Gears with Noble Chaos Gem,Which is Thrice the Price of Top Gears.The noble Jewels are Not even Mythic or Arcane but Costs more than what an Arcane item costs. What we can do Here is Increase the Drop Rate Drastically(100%?) , Killing a Mob and you get a Jewel for Sure, and you Get a Noble Chaos Gem for killing 2,187 Mobs and you can Get Noble Chaos Gem for all your Gear's Slots for Killing 40k Mobs , That's a Lot!

Regarding Future Events
    -Reduce the Energy Regeneration Time at Each Tier( 8H at start 6H at Bronze 5H at Silver 3H at Gold and 2h at Plat Tier) Most of the People Don't have Time to Farm Energy Kits and We got Schools and Jobs to do.

-Remove the "Fill the Meter" To release Boss. This is the Most Annoying thing , You need to get a lot of Items to Progress the Bar but Mostly it opens when we are sleeping or at Work or School !

-Making those Event Vanities PLATINUM Exclusive. This is one of the Awesome way where Plat buyers could earn money, but now Vanities here ,there , everywhere you can Loot , now What's the point of buying one in Store?

- Remove Vanities from Tier Rewards (Except Banners), Add Some More chests to the Reward (Bronze - Banner ,Silver- 3 Normal Chests , Gold - 3 Grand Chests , Plat-Pet Egg+Banner/250Tokens)

-Make Direct Access Dungeons , Where you can buy Certain Event Dungeon for Plat and your Friends can join after you have bought it ( Plat Dungeon doesn't Grant Points as it affects LB and instead it Does not cost energy and has a Greater chance of boss to drop a Locked Crate or Greater Event Chest.

-Make Portals Farmable, Like the Winter 2013 event, Killing a Mob has Little chance to Spawn a Portal and killing a boss has greater chance of Spawning a Event portal , Portal Disappears in 30seconds to Prevent abuse , and You cannot directly access dungeon from the event base, if you want you can buy it with Plat for Direct Dungeon .

-Token Vendor Only for Event Weapon /Armour/Pet Recipes , No Chests .

-Chests Can be Looted From Boss, There is a Greater chance of Getting a Normal chest from Boss and Low chance of getting Greater Chest From Boss , Normal Chests Drop Only ingredients for Recipes while Greater Chests drop Extra Loot such as 5ankh , Energy Kit, 25 Tokens etc.. You can Craft Greater chest from 3 normal Chests.

-Boss Spawn Not Depending on Tier. This is one of the most irritating one, You're Plat tier and when you enter Dungeon you got 1st Boss Because someone Bronze tier entered into dungeon.This mostly Happens in Low levels where you can't find a higher tier to run dungeon with you.

- Add More Loot to Boss , Each boss Drops a Main Ingredient for Each class ( for Armour, Weapon)( Only Obtainable from first 3 Boss) and 4th Boss has a Chance to drop a Major Ingredient for Crafting ( Required for All items to Craft) So when We Take the Last Boss he has a Chance to Drop: Greater Chest,Normal Chest,Energy , Major Ingredient +Tokens , Other Ingredients can Only be obtainable in Event Chests .

-Title And Banner for Playing through all the day , Like in a 2013 Halloween Event , where you Complete a Quest to get a Jack'O'LaterN chest and you need to do that quest all day to Finish a Quest and get A Title and Banner.

-Lower Difficulty in Low Level , it's hard even for a Twink and it takes nearly Half an Hour for Average Geared players.

-Add a New Daily Reward Ally in Events ( Like Klaas but gives things related to event)

That's all , Those are my Suggestion for the Game, You are welcomed to Post a Feedback on my Suggestions .I've Posted this in General Discussion as I Need Feedbacks from Players and not Finalised Suggestions.
    I agree with jewel but maybe 65% to loot any jewel? Except nature or water it will kinda decrease so noble can keep its price good but I would agree on 70% cuz old gem system you farmed jewels ANYWHER LOL and now u just farm them on endgame what's the purpose of crafting and upgrading if you get probably 1-2 for each 20 runs you do......el chapo guzman is probably gonna escape by the time yo finish your noble jewel xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

This link too Blinkilikilink

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

An ally exclusive to the event will be awesome...awards need not be like very costly but energy,chests,lix, event lix(?), 150 pots, 5ankhs and so on

Boss spawn based on total team points (like 10for bronze 20 for silver anddd u need 50 for tarlok and so on)

Drop....now the drops in the winter event was really awful

Other poi ts too are needed.
    Hallow eve crate was a good one
    Also we need events such as lovecraft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Click this link.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    This link too Blinkilikilink
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    You very well know what happens with threads when they end up there. Nobody sees them

@OP: Good suggestions. Some might be a bit too "extreme", but all of those things do need changing. I really hope that StS does decide to make changes and starts a discussion with the community about all those things

Well, read the last Line in my Main post? I bet you haven't read it. Back to the Topic.
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 01-14-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

+1 u should be on the development team!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Some really great ideas here, I especially love the idea for an Ally exclusive for events and also differing energy replenishing times too depending on the tier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its my idea just a idea!

Lb vanities its so cool but only 25 have it in game they are so costly ;( give a chance for guys like us

And there is a lot of vanities in the game coloured ,re coloured you should reduce the rate of making vanities and focus on arcanes,mythics,legendaries we got plenty of them maybe u can make the backwings,banners as they are less in numbers

Ineed sts answer iheard lb vanities have a note at the bottom its exclusively 2014 lb winners vanity and event plat tiers vanities have it too

Santa set doesnt has it so why dont you bring them back in game its clealy mentioned its availabe only on seasons but its not availabe

A slot for boots and gloves will be good i really had this idea and i also saw someones post about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Jewel drop rate is horrible but no to 100% chance lol. 2187 kills are easy, i can make up to 20k kills a day. That means 8-9 noble jewels a day, in a month noble jewels are worthless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I like the ideas except for the Lower difficulties for lower levels.
    People already spam lower level toons for events and lbs. Sts should encourage people to level up and get the benefits and not the opposite.
    You can say lower the difficulties a bit for middle levels. Anyway good thread tho!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I like the ideas except for the Lower difficulties for lower levels.
    People already spam lower level toons for events and lbs. Sts should encourage people to level up and get the benefits and not the opposite.
    You can say lower the difficulties a bit for middle levels. Anyway good thread tho!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Low levels won't appear in LB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by debitmandiri View Post
    Jewel drop rate is horrible but no to 100% chance lol. 2187 kills are easy, i can make up to 20k kills a day. That means 8-9 noble jewels a day, in a month noble jewels are worthless
    Impossible to get 20k kills in a day even 2k kills a day is hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Low levels won't appear in LB
    LB is full of low levels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    LB is full of low levels
    STS made Event LB only for Level 35+ From 2014 Goblin event. And Low level is x4 harder than end game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

STS made Event LB only for Level 35+ From 2014 Goblin event. And Low level is x4 harder than end game.
    Not just talking about lb and not just talking about event lbs. People find numerous other benifits aswel in making low level toons.