Thread: Belt questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    The privilege of being a human billboard promoting the name of a man who will never be concerned with who you are.
    You can't say its useless unless you truly love wearing expensive designer clothing.

Me myself hated Robin's Jeans and True Religion jeans untill I finally wore one on sale, and fell in love. After talking so much smack about them saying they're not worth $600 and they're garbage. There's a feeling to it.

Same with me; I find spending thousands on ARCANE LEGENDS!! to be quite idiotic; but truth is i accept it because people who spend money on games dont have designer belts unless they're wealthy.

People who dont spend money on platinum get designer belts or flashy stuff.

Why is it so hated to have a 700 dollar belt..
    but so okay to spend over 1000 on a free non-profitable game that runs on browser / apps?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royalty View Post
    Why is it so hated to have a 700 dollar belt...
    No hate on my part, life can be rediculous sometimes I laugh. I made no mention of what ppl spend on game much less gave my opinion of it, but your description of their game spent money was "idiotic".
    If someone's game bill makes you laugh, cool, I bet you can see why a 700$ belt may make others laugh.

If anyone can't see how expensive designer clothes are hilarious, please check out what kanye "fishstick" west is trying to peddle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    No hate on my part, life can be rediculous sometimes I laugh. I made no mention of what ppl spend on game much less gave my opinion of it, but your description of their game spent money was "idiotic".
    If someone's game bill makes you laugh, cool, I bet you can see why a 700$ belt may make others laugh.

If anyone can't see how expensive designer clothes are hilarious, please check out what kanye "fishstick" west is trying to peddle.
    Name:  kanye_wests_limited_edition_nike_sneakers_sold_for_90000_on_ebay_8l78b.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  25.4 KB

Name:  kanye-apc-white-shirt.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  48.2 KB

Name:  2A1DC6BE00000578-3144609-image-m-73_1435681746273.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  62.0 KB
    Ign - Coolguymage

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Name:  kanye_wests_limited_edition_nike_sneakers_sold_for_90000_on_ebay_8l78b.jpg
Views: 453
Size:  25.4 KB

Name:  kanye-apc-white-shirt.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  48.2 KB

Name:  2A1DC6BE00000578-3144609-image-m-73_1435681746273.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  62.0 KB
    Kanye's clothing isn't much of a designer imo. The Yeezy's look great. Many of my friends and acquaintances own a pair of Boost 350's (They're not 10k cost. they're much much much much less)

Designer clothing is more maybe Gyseppie (which look hideous imo)
    and yes a lot of designer clothes are a joke. Like Supreme which is a brand I could make thousands off without much skill, just buying before the extremely high demand stock is out.

And i said i found it idiodic. Not that it is. I found it idiotic to spend money on a game when I can go buy one of the best belts in the world.

Again; that is my personal opinon . however it is very okay to spend money on a game. No hating

Just trying to prove that buying an expensive belt is fine as long buying plats is fine