Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2016 Q1 Producer's Letter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I guess my only concern here for the new stuff is whether or not these new arcane weapons will be one of each playstyle for every class - as in, gun/staff for mage, daggs/bow for rogues, and sword/spear for warriors. This was one of the things I suggested a long time ago so that players could have options with the next available arcane weaponry.

As a mage I know that most players prefer to run with guns, but as a iron clad pve arcane staff user (TO THIS DAY) I gotta say that the thought of an upcoming arcane rifle isn't the most thrilling prospect as it forces me to change my preferred play style just for the sake of an arcane gear upgrade. The same could be said for rogues who have been dreaming of an arcane bow forever now, but could end up with another set of daggs.

So I guess the point I'm making is that I hope you guys took the time and consideration to accommodate the new arcane weapons for each kind of player and play style because this has been suggested (and directly to Devs) for just about as long as we have been waiting for the new arcane weapons.

Edit//

On that note, I also have to say that I'm crazy excited about the skill upgrade addition/revamp, this is one of the things that we as a community have been beating STS to death about for a LOOOOONG time, so I'm thrilled to see what they have done to create specializations.
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 01-18-2016 at 11:52 AM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt