Quote Originally Posted by Josephjackson View Post
I question both points. I think that if what I am talking about was in place, then people could make similar claims about changing that.

I think your feed back is awesome. But less lvl 30 gear?... Harder to farm gold... ? I dont see that as a bad thing. With less gold, things would have to cost less gold.. And items that are disbanned now maybe appreciated.

I see it as making all maps relevant.. Adding to the diversity of the game and possibly overal enjoyment. As it stands, it seems the same maps are played over and over.. Instead of of five sewer maps, keeper, plasma pyrmid, or whatever, all maps could be enjoyed by all players at any point. Now I think that would be cool.
All maps can be enjoyed by all players at any point, as long as you meet the minimum level requirement. With all due respect, what you are suggesting would make old content flat out unenjoyable for people that are a higher level. Not a good idea, IMO. You don't want to alienate the high level players, we worked for our level and gear, and we should be able to enjoy it in any area without penalty. I think the fact that kills are not counted is more than fair enough.