Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are These the New Arcane Weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Guys, if I remember justg's post correctly, he wrote : "based on" winter weapons, not difinetly them.
    But if they made these ugly, 2 seconds of work weapons the Arcane weapons then...
    Hope some dev/mod will deny the fact that these are the Arcanes --.--
    In the internet, you can be Whoever you want, I wonder why some people choose to become idiots...
    Intous - High Society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Want my take on it? I think those are just the legendary weapons as part of the Dragon set, but then STS forgot/ran out of time to implement them right before everyone bolted it out of the office for vacation xD

That said, I'm sure the desired coming Arcane weapons will look nothing like those! In fact, a new beautiful office grants new and more beautiful than the last weapons! Glad to see STS is expanding! It's great that we get all 3 weapons at the same time to even the field. I hope warriors get a two handed weapon, mages gun and rogues a bow.
    I'm pretty sure that's what happened to the legendary winter weapons as well. They were most likely not put into the winter chests on accident and it was too late to fix. So not going back to try and retroactively fix things and bury it was probably the best resolution.

They are not great looking but at least STS rolled out with weapon vanities before flooding us with uglies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Those weapons certainly look terrible for something meant to be Arcane. I'd certainly hope those aren't them.

On the note of 'Staves vs Guns', i much prefer the classic sorcerer weapon - staff - because it's a traditional sorcerer-type weapon used by every sorcerer in every game ive ever played. Besides, i dont like how the gun stance makes my mage look like a paranoid crossbreed of a Keebler elf, a smurf, and some loser who uses a pistol as a sniper rifle. I'd rather have 2007 Brittney Spears as a playable character than use a gun-mage.
    I agree about the looks, however the huge advantage of the gun is the auto aim. You can kite around bosses and other players in PvP and just keep shooting, where as with the staff you cannot do that unless you stay in one spot, which can be deadly considering how squishy mages are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I agree about the looks, however the huge advantage of the gun is the auto aim. You can kite around bosses and other players in PvP and just keep shooting, where as with the staff you cannot do that unless you stay in one spot, which can be deadly considering how squishy mages are.
    Staves , at least the glintstone ones, have auto aim too. U just dont see your character turn around to shoot, but damage is being applied to the mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's what happened to the legendary winter weapons as well. They were most likely not put into the winter chests on accident and it was too late to fix. So not going back to try and retroactively fix things and bury it was probably the best resolution.

They are not great looking but at least STS rolled out with weapon vanities before flooding us with uglies.
    Yes,

this opinion is being shared by most players I know. It is pretty obvious imho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

It's been a long time since we've had any arcane weapons. I'm sure they will be the talk of the town when they appear!

I could care less what they look like if they level mobs, throw a vanity on it and go nuts 😎😎😎

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

lol if these are new arcane weapons i will guit until sts add better weapons xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Oh hell no!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    lol if these are new arcane weapons i will guit until sts add better weapons xD
    well, in that case... I may have to change my opinion on these weapons... LOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwotsukete For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I hope not and if so then glad we have weapon vanity now! Also I would love to see an Arcane bow not more daggers