Thread: Blocking in pvp, and a clash proposal for gold to solve it at 16-18 level zone.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Default Blocking in pvp, and a clash proposal for gold to solve it at 16-18 level zone.

I haven't played this game long. Only a year in February to be exact. Pvp has been a very big part of my AL life throughout my short time in arlor, though. It goes without saying that every facet of a ctf game can be exhilarating. From the strategic nuances to the perfectly timed pet AA; from the kill streaks to the ill fated heals that cost a clash...it's all so fun and exciting. What I fail to understand is the fascination with blocking. Now, I'm no saint, the guild I'm in is not always a shining beacon of pvp etiquette and we are all only human. We are flawed and we like to win. I get this.

Now, there are certain guilds in my bracket of choice (16-18) that just refuse to stay in any ctf map without 1-4, yes 4, blocks of theirs on the other team. Since they seem to show no shame over it in game, even trash talking and belittling anyone who wants a fair clash, I will name them. Nvm, game oover, xpsycho, next. For the past month or so we can never find a decent clash except with one guild and I actually commend public enemy for trying to be fair with us most of the time. Now since there is this issue of blocking and "kdr loving," I'd like to propose a clash with any guild in the bracket. There will be a gold payout. Maybe this will get some fair clashes going for us and we can all have some fun.

The rules are simple. Teams of level 16-18 twinks and only 3 tanks maximum per side. Any pets are approved as we all run around with arcanes these days. 20 clashes per match and the results will be tallied in kills and clashes won per team. No rejoins so if you die, stay in spawn until clash ends. This prevents the fight from happening too close to either spawn and allowing an unfair advantage. Screenshots or any recorded footage of clash may be taken and posted for proof of match results.

I hope this serves as incentive for fair clashes in the bracket. Pvp is about fun and challenging your skill level, not farming 3 members of the other team. Contact me in game @ dispute if you'd like to vs or set up a guild vs guild clash. Tactical is always ready for a nice fray.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlueSkied For This Useful Post: