Thread: Help with builds please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Help with builds please

i need help with the following builds & was wondering if anyone could help me out
    L35 Bear (Str/Dex)
    L55 Custom Bird (Pure Dex)
    L66 Sun God Bird (Str/Dex)
    L80 Dex Bear
    Itll be highly appreciated if anyone could help thanks ^_^
    Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
    -Sun Tzu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigNoter View Post
    i need help with the following builds & was wondering if anyone could help me out
    L35 Bear (Str/Dex)
    L55 Custom Bird (Pure Dex)
    L66 Sun God Bird (Str/Dex)
    L80 Dex Bear
    Itll be highly appreciated if anyone could help thanks ^_^
    55 bird: (guide is for 56, about the same imo)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...L56-Bird-guide

35 bear:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=Guide

cant help w/ the others, sorry
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    55 bird: (guide is for 56, about the same imo)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...L56-Bird-guide

35 bear:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ighlight=Guide

cant help w/ the others, sorry
    ^These guides are a little outdated.

L35 bear: 6 rage 6 hs 6 cb 6 taunt 4 beckon 2 stomp 1 sms 1 crip 2 iron blood

L55 custom bird, Tbh level to 56 and just buy obed xbow set. But here's a build anyways: 6 focus 6 evade 6 blind 6 root 6 wall 6 break 6 blast 1 shatter 5 avian, If you decide to go 56 then add 1 point into restore.

L66 sun god bird, Go full dex...way better: 8 focus 9 evade 8 blind 9 blast 1 shatter 7 root 7 wall 6 break 5 avian 5 repulse. My reason for 8 focus and not 9 is because 8-9 focus is only a difference of 1 hit and crit.

L80 dex bear: 9 rage 9 hs 9 cb 9 evade 9 taunt 9 iron blood 9 stomp 9 sms 1 crip 1 venge 5 beckon.

If you want more in-depth help on these classes pm me on forums.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frat View Post
    ^These guides are a little outdated.

L35 bear: 6 rage 6 hs 6 cb 6 taunt 4 beckon 2 stomp 1 sms 1 crip 2 iron blood

L55 custom bird, Tbh level to 56 and just buy obed xbow set. But here's a build anyways: 6 focus 6 evade 6 blind 6 root 6 wall 6 break 6 blast 1 shatter 5 avian, If you decide to go 56 then add 1 point into restore.

L66 sun god bird, Go full dex...way better: 8 focus 9 evade 8 blind 9 blast 1 shatter 7 root 7 wall 6 break 5 avian 5 repulse. My reason for 8 focus and not 9 is because 8-9 focus is only a difference of 1 hit and crit.

L80 dex bear: 9 rage 9 hs 9 cb 9 evade 9 taunt 9 iron blood 9 stomp 9 sms 1 crip 1 venge 5 beckon.

If you want more in-depth help on these classes pm me on forums.
    no evade? Your not gonna be too good if u don't have any evade. No need for iron blood I'm an experienced 35 myself lel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolaid90 View Post
    no evade? Your not gonna be too good if u don't have any evade. No need for iron blood I'm an experienced 35 myself lel
    You're not going to need evade. If you're str you're going to have enough armor and taunt will give you a little bit of dodge. If you time both debuffs correctly you should be taking 1-10 dmg a hit along with the 2 iron blood. I am an experienced 35 as well, played 35 for the first time in September 2010 to be exact.

Personally I'd rather have the 4 beckon 2 stomp, 1 Sms 1 crip and 2 iron blood, instead of something like 6 evade 1 beckon 1 stomp 1 Sms 1 crip. That 12 dodge isn't really that important compared to 12 armor from iron blood and the 4 beckon to get them close enough to use the 6 CB.

Also my reason for 2 stomp instead of 3 is because if you're a str bear you always want your opponent close to you, 3 stomp knocks them away too far.
    Last edited by frat; 01-20-2016 at 12:03 PM.
    Wrathfulbeast, Sentreb, Flistra, Aype, Beasttony, Fraxt, Imtony, Tonyisaboss, Blurt, Megahax, Vaype, Studtony, Falpra, Kisjsisjs, Supportmage, Wrathfulfire, Wrathfultony, Zyoof, Studzo.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

You're not going to need evade. If you're str you're going to have enough armor and taunt will give you a little bit of dodge. If you time both debuffs correctly you should be taking 1-10 dmg a hit along with the 2 iron blood. I am an experienced 35 as well, played 35 for the first time in September 2010 to be exact.

Personally I'd rather have the 4 beckon 2 stomp, 1 Sms 1 crip and 2 iron blood, instead of something like 6 evade 1 beckon 1 stomp 1 Sms 1 crip. That 12 dodge isn't really that important compared to 12 armor from iron blood and the 4 beckon to get them close enough to use the 6 CB.

Also my reason for 2 stomp instead of 3 is because if you're a str bear you always want your opponent close to you, 3 stomp knocks them away too far.
    Good point. That skill build requires skill to master. If you want a simple one for now pm me on forums.
    Last edited by Coolaid90; 01-20-2016 at 12:36 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Coolaid90 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Good point. That skill build requires skill to master. If you want a simple one for now pm me on forums.
    Tbh it's really not that hard to master. I'd rather have that 12 armor from iron blood and 4 beckon to be able to hit cb than an extra 12 percent dodge chance. Dodge is unreliable unless you're like a bear at endgame. If you have 40 dodge you could end up getting hit 10 times and not dodging at all or dodging every single hit. That takes the fun out of it and is all luck based.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Tbh it's really not that hard to master. I'd rather have that 12 armor from iron blood and 4 beckon to be able to hit cb than an extra 12 percent dodge chance. Dodge is unreliable unless you're like a bear at endgame. If you have 40 dodge you could end up getting hit 10 times and not dodging at all or dodging every single hit. That takes the fun out of it and is all luck based.
    if you don't dodge their fire or if the other mage has 6 fire your gonna get kited by a mage unless that mage doesn't know how to kite so its pretty good to be a dodge/nuke bear. When you dodge their fire and debuff correctly, they should be dead.
    Last edited by Coolaid90; 01-21-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

if you don't dodge their fire or if the other mage has 6 fire your gonna get kited by a mage unless that mage doesn't know how to kite so its pretty good to be a dodge/nuke bear. When you dodge their fire and debuff correctly, they should be dead.
    That's why I have 4 beckon. I'd rather have enough points to put into beckon and stomp and iron blood than just a little 12 extra dodge. You don't need to dodge to win. I could go no taunt and no evade and still do fine. Dodge is just luck based, if you actually have skill you don't need to rely on dodge in order to win.

If you know what you're doing with 4 beckon then you shouldn't be getting kited by any level fire. If they succeed to kite you then you have to throw them off by using beckon after they have wasted their fire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

That's why I have 4 beckon. I'd rather have enough points to put into beckon and stomp and iron blood than just a little 12 extra dodge. You don't need to dodge to win. I could go no taunt and no evade and still do fine. Dodge is just luck based, if you actually have skill you don't need to rely on dodge in order to win.

If you know what you're doing with 4 beckon then you shouldn't be getting kited by any level fire. If they succeed to kite you then you have to throw them off by using beckon after they have wasted their fire.

u should ask me I'm definitely better than tony cuz everyone knows Azefekboy is a "legend" :]