Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lightbulb Shine's contesto!!

Heyyo swaggeronies!!

Shine thought he looked so darn fancy he figued you'd all like to take part of my beautifulness. So i'm hosting a competition where anyone can win really, all you have to do is to email your Shine fan-picture to shinelikesart@gmail.com. I am accepting any submission where my PL character is a part of the drawing, but the fancier bird, and the bigger muscles, the bigger chance to win!

Anyone can win, i will choose between the drawings sent to me and pick a winner, who will win a good 1m gold. I am sorry for not having a bigger prize pot, but i have no intention in quitting pl as for now, but i may do bigger giveaways later!

Remember that your submission must be sent to me before February 10th, which is in about 20 days? Idk, anyways, i will notify the winner through email, or i can kik you or pm you in game if you write your contact information in the email!

If i did successfully attatch a image of me, here it is for inspiration, if not, then i just suck at this stuff, either way just google me i'm friggin famous.

Good luck to everyone, hope i get alot of fan-art!!

Thenkz!! //Shain :*
    Attached Images Attached Images