Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: NEW Arcane Pet! Arcane Deary becomes a reality!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konyalimusti View Post
    1 question to the mythic ring. For example at lv46 does it just give the 35str dex int or more cause of the proc of the ring which is 0.75* lv . So 35 str dex int + 0.75*46?? Pls answer fast

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk
    Gives +35... more accurately 34.5. This is the result of 0.75*46... Blood ruby is better... for 15-20k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that.

I'm curious as to the designers' theory behind this 6 second thing. You know that the players of this game will do anything and spend anything to be able to optimize their time and do more runs in a faster time (since this equals more potential loot). So what is the reasoning behind making an arcane pet that doesn't do anything but make it take longer to kill? If you're going to banish mobs, don't bring them back after. Really. It's just going to end up the Scorch of the Arcane pet collection.

I'd recommend making it a straight banish or an AOE random status effect, but the 6 second thing is going to prevent a lot of people from buying this pet.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crudmudgeon View Post
    Gives +35... more accurately 34.5. This is the result of 0.75*46... Blood ruby is better... for 15-20k.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
    Oh i thought that it gihes additional dmg if u wear it. So i paif 600k for nothing ty sts for this very bad description because the arcane ring has nearly the same description with 30 primary stats. The difference is that the arcane ring gives more stats if u wear it. This kind of things show that the end of this game is very close

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konyalimusti For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

great job sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lopezman View Post
    i dont find it useful, i find it entertaining, why do people always have to think about material benefits? The purpose of this pet is not a new arcane for boosting your stats or giving u advantage in the game, it is for the sake of entertainment, we joked about arcane deary now it came out, have a good laugh zzz, imagine the looks on the face of old players who came back and see this pet lol, why be so mundane and think about good stats, and same old boring farming and killing each other, sts is trying to venture into new ways of entertaining us and evolving the game, this is a baby step they are new in this of course they cant make it too big or it will be hard to control. Players should not blinded by power, yes u run with 10 eyes, so what, do u want to keep doing the same thing everyday? Maybe some people doesnt mind, but i like it that sts is exploring new ways to revolutionise gameplay, yes, it is a recolored pet, repeated stats, but at least there are some nice ideas and effort spent on the aa and deary island, its just that they want to do it carefully so they cannot make deary island too big a project but i would like to see more stuff like these coming out, so give them a break lol
    It was only you, who talked about material benefits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I've had this pet for a few days now and I actually enjoy pulling him out to give others who don't own him the chance at portals. I've been thanked many times already. It'll probably never make back what I paid for him, but the appreciation from others is priceless. As an owner of some of the best pets in the game, I'm finding that if I'm not doing hardcore runs, arcane deary hits it home. I have no regrets with this guy as he's the result of all those Arcane deary jokes since season 1. It's almost as if he was born for and by the community which I think is great.

If you don't like him, don't come to southern seas for some awesome fully free runs! My only complaint is that deary Island sand isn't pink and the sky isn't red!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    so its a useless pet and useless ring. but nice try
    Erm... did u remember this? I guess some ppl forget what they say after saying it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

so its a useless pet and useless ring. but nice try
    Erm... did u remember this? I guess some ppl forget what they say after saying it. Not a useful pet for your pvp, pve. Doesnt give a ring with good enough stats? Nope, cast it aside. That's materialism, kid.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lopezman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

i dont find it useful, i find it entertaining, why do people always have to think about material benefits? The purpose of this pet is not a new arcane for boosting your stats or giving u advantage in the game, it is for the sake of entertainment, we joked about arcane deary now it came out, have a good laugh zzz, imagine the looks on the face of old players who came back and see this pet lol, why be so mundane and think about good stats, and same old boring farming and killing each other, sts is trying to venture into new ways of entertaining us and evolving the game, this is a baby step they are new in this of course they cant make it too big or it will be hard to control. Players should not blinded by power, yes u run with 10 eyes, so what, do u want to keep doing the same thing everyday? Maybe some people doesnt mind, but i like it that sts is exploring new ways to revolutionise gameplay, yes, it is a recolored pet, repeated stats, but at least there are some nice ideas and effort spent on the aa and deary island, its just that they want to do it carefully so they cannot make deary island too big a project but i would like to see more stuff like these coming out, so give them a break lol
    you cannot satisfy everyone, different people have different mindset. Some people find that they should spend their gold for stuff that are more practical, other people dont mind spending just to enjoy, arcane deary is created for people who enjoys some entertainment instead of the grind and grind routine, and give comments like "ugh!!! deary saved the monster that i was about to kill! nab pet!!!" jokingly but others cannot take such jokes because they are serious players. so there is no right or wrong to this argument

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Potato is me For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    I'm curious as to the designers' theory behind this 6 second thing. You know that the players of this game will do anything and spend anything to be able to optimize their time and do more runs in a faster time (since this equals more potential loot). So what is the reasoning behind making an arcane pet that doesn't do anything but make it take longer to kill? If you're going to banish mobs, don't bring them back after. Really. It's just going to end up the Scorch of the Arcane pet collection.
    This season everything is easy, even the elite dungeons can be soloed by those with the best gear, and a group with just average gear can complete any of the elite dungeons without much trouble. So yes, a pet like this would just slow you down.

However, in past seasons we have had difficult elite dungeons, such as when Kraken elites were released in season 3, or when the planar tombs were first released. These dungeons were difficult and just surviving was often the goal, not finishing in a hurry. In situations like those, making some of the mobs disappear for a few seconds would help a ton. So it all depends on what we see in the future. I wouldn't put it beyond STS to go in the other direction next season and have really hard dungeons. Things in this game seem to tip one way and then the other to keep it interesting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    This season everything is easy, even the elite dungeons can be soloed by those with the best gear, and a group with just average gear can complete any of the elite dungeons without much trouble. So yes, a pet like this would just slow you down.

However, in past seasons we have had difficult elite dungeons, such as when Kraken elites were released in season 3, or when the planar tombs were first released. These dungeons were difficult and just surviving was often the goal, not finishing in a hurry. In situations like those, making some of the mobs disappear for a few seconds would help a ton. So it all depends on what we see in the future. I wouldn't put it beyond STS to go in the other direction next season and have really hard dungeons. Things in this game seem to tip one way and then the other to keep it interesting.
    Exactly, if it gets super hard, making mobs disappear can also allow for better focus on a target during a run. If elites, get tight, get someone to use deary to send to other dimension, get another stun pet out, a nekro for shielding and sns/toor for some pooling!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

when this event finish?? ty for answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penyihirjowo View Post
    It's not an event. Its a permanent addition to the game I believe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Exactly, if it gets super hard, making mobs disappear can also allow for better focus on a target during a run. If elites, get tight, get someone to use deary to send to other dimension, get another stun pet out, a nekro for shielding and sns/toor for some pooling!
    by saying super hard do you mean padded ?
    no map should be super hard. . where's the fun in dying 20 times in a map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    Kraken was once super hard. No one could finish blood hammer elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aneshsinghblu View Post
    maybe u started playing this game at a time where nekro and arcane ring is obtainable for the majority. because this nekro and ring are op that's why most if not all maps are manageable and can even be soloed by rogue (not sure about other classes) but previously many maps are very hard to run and u dont necessary die a lot but these maps requires certain skills(in usage of pets or making use of map obstacles etc.) and also good parkings in order for your team to progress smoothly. Although it was hard work but sometimes i feel that those days are more interesting than the current trend of clean and move on/just rush to boss runs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penyihirjowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 6.50.48 pm.png 
Views:	199 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	146174

Arcane deary will not be gone from stable anytime soon until an announcement is made

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Erm... did u remember this? I guess some ppl forget what they say after saying it. Not a useful pet for your pvp, pve. Doesnt give a ring with good enough stats? Nope, cast it aside. That's materialism, kid.
    I said useless, that means i cannot use, this is only in your head that i want to make profit on everything. Im no rich and i dont have 10 eyes, but thank you for assuming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Hi,
    Sorry to burst your bubble but I dont think the portal works on elite mobs. Please rectify me if I am wrong but I tested it in planar tombs. The portal opened but the mage didnt vanish. Just got electrocuted. I guess the elite mobs are not lesser mobs according to their coding.
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

It does work in elites. And it is useful if you already have a 2 nekro party - AD's passive is very good to, especially at cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaanak View Post
    It does work in elites. And it is useful if you already have a 2 nekro party - AD's passive is very good to, especially at cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for confirming ota . I guess I saw incorrectly. How r u buddy?