Thread: xp gain for shadow spawns in myans room.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Default xp gain for shadow spawns in myans room.

Dear Devs,
    Please consider turning back on the xp gain for the shadow spawns in Mynas room as well as counting the kills to our kill counts. This used to be one of my favorite rooms to play but now everyone skips it because there's no reward or reason to do it. I've asked people on the chats why the xp gain was turned off and the only reason I've heard is because they constantly respawned and players were just going through and killing them over and over again as a fast way to gain xp. I don't know if that's the real reason or not but I don't see any difference in doing that and doing countless keeper runs, it's all still grinding.

BTW, the reason I liked this room so much is because of the density of the mobs there. It intense to be watching ur health and using ur skills at the same time as well as trying to keep the group together because of the different ways you can go.

Hope to see this change made,

Thanks,
    Robert

Edit: If you don't like people grinding in the room can you at least turn xp and kill count back on and make them not respawn? I think that would get people back to playing the whole map (except for the room with the sniper, lol).
    Last edited by wvhills; 06-22-2011 at 09:31 AM.