Thread: suggestions to improve jewel system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default suggestions to improve jewel system

Hi all, i have been watching those bad jewel drop rate threads and they really are bad and even basic jewels costs so high that many of the people don't even have basic +4 jewel in all of their gears. its really not cool to have gemless gears. last season with gems at least everyone had access to +3 stat of gem i.e. normal gem and the grand gem weapon costs just 1-2m more but now that difference is drastically high. although jewels can be removed and we may say it saves money but still it needs a lot of investment in the beginning and no one put in jewel to remove them in short interval of time. at least we should have easy access to basic jewels such as +4 jewel for which i have some suggestions.

First of all all the cracked jewels drop rate should be increased by many folds so that we have them in abundance and then when crafting to higher jewel we should have it by luck which keeps decreasing as we go up. for eg: to craft a damaged from 3 cracked there is 90% chance and if the jewel fails to be higher we get those 3 cracked back in inventory and so on the chance to be higher jewel will decrease like this for eg: a standard jewel has 50% chance from 3 weak and a noble has just 5 % chance.

This way atleast lower jewels will be available more and higher jewels will maintain their value and will be hard to get. as jewels are removable this might also make jewel value less so it should be implemented that jewel can only be removed by platinum and something like ankh kits should come to get it available for non plat players. this way people wont remove the jewels whenever they want and will stick to them. i feel this would really make jewel system a lot better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mightymynk View Post
    Hi all, i have been watching those bad jewel drop rate threads and they really are bad and even basic jewels costs so high that many of the people don't even have basic +4 jewel in all of their gears. its really not cool to have gemless gears. last season with gems at least everyone had access to +3 stat of gem i.e. normal gem and the grand gem weapon costs just 1-2m more but now that difference is drastically high. although jewels can be removed and we may say it saves money but still it needs a lot of investment in the beginning and no one put in jewel to remove them in short interval of time. at least we should have easy access to basic jewels such as +4 jewel for which i have some suggestions.

First of all all the cracked jewels drop rate should be increased by many folds so that we have them in abundance and then when crafting to higher jewel we should have it by luck which keeps decreasing as we go up. for eg: to craft a damaged from 3 cracked there is 90% chance and if the jewel fails to be higher we get those 3 cracked back in inventory and so on the chance to be higher jewel will decrease like this for eg: a standard jewel has 50% chance from 3 weak and a noble has just 5 % chance.

This way atleast lower jewels will be available more and higher jewels will maintain their value and will be hard to get. as jewels are removable this might also make jewel value less so it should be implemented that jewel can only be removed by platinum and something like ankh kits should come to get it available for non plat players. this way people wont remove the jewels whenever they want and will stick to them. i feel this would really make jewel system a lot better.
    I would Recommend keep the jewel system and drop rate as it is. Keep something to farm.. Never go for easy money.

I have been farming got 2 excellent fiennes in 30 days time a'int bad.along with rest of excellent fury, mind, chaos as well.

At Least what i really feel s everything is so easy to farm. from Nekro to Stampy..

Seriously there is no hard work..

I do not understand why people sell fangs at 30 K they should sell @ 100 K at least. ( for fang hunters who wanna sell ), Sell locks @50k as it was supposed to be in season one.

IN AL, GOLD is easy to get.

Atleast for Jewels we something to grind..off. people are so silly selling the jewel for so low price. i means finnesse crack for 7 k ? r u kidding me you farm 3 maps to get one finnese crack if your lucky then 2 or may be 3.. thats it.. sell for 20 K Ea

let the market stabilize.!
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee365/milyemily97/papapam.gif

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faithpece For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

It's fine as it is. In another game I played, if the crafting failed, the base jewels actually got destroyed or shattered into a lower tier jewel. I would rather have rare drops than to have a shatter system.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faithpece View Post
    I would Recommend keep the jewel system and drop rate as it is. Keep something to farm.. Never go for easy money.

I have been farming got 2 excellent fiennes in 30 days time a'int bad.along with rest of excellent fury, mind, chaos as well.

At Least what i really feel s everything is so easy to farm. from Nekro to Stampy..

Seriously there is no hard work..

I do not understand why people sell fangs at 30 K they should sell @ 100 K at least. ( for fang hunters who wanna sell ), Sell locks @50k as it was supposed to be in season one.

IN AL, GOLD is easy to get.

Atleast for Jewels we something to grind..off. people are so silly selling the jewel for so low price. i means finnesse crack for 7 k ? r u kidding me you farm 3 maps to get one finnese crack if your lucky then 2 or may be 3.. thats it.. sell for 20 K Ea

let the market stabilize.!
    3 maps for 1 cracked finesse. In my experience it is more like 5-10 maps. Even at your droprate u would need 7500 map runs for 1 single noble finesse. Or 135000 map runs for a full set of 18. At 3 mins per map that is 405000 minutes of farming, or 6750 hours, or 40 weeks of 24/7 farming.
    Last edited by Jazzi; 01-20-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi View Post
    3 maps for 1 cracked finesse. In my experience it is more like 5-10 maps. Even at your droprate u would need 7500 map runs for 1 single noble finesse. Or 135000 map runs for a full set of 18. At 3 mins per map that is 405000 minutes of farming, or 6750 hours, or 40 weeks of 24/7 farming.
    What you failed to realize is when crafting for Noble Finesse you would also craft Fury, Mind, Chaos etc.. along the way. Those jewels when you sell it you can purchase some of the Noble Finesse (or lower tier Finesse which you can combine to make a Noble Tier) you need to complete your set which cuts ALOT of hours on your computed farming.

Try going out there and really do farm it, you'll be surprise how inaccurate your time computation is.
    Last edited by kinzmet; 01-20-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    What you failed to realize is when crafting for Noble Finesse you would also craft Fury, Mind, Chaos etc.. along the way. Those jewels when you sell it you can purchase some of the Noble Finesse (or lower tier Finesse which you can combine to make a Noble Tier) you need to complete your set which cuts ALOT of hours on your computed farming.

Try going out there and really do farm it, you'll be surprise how inaccurate your time computation is.
    I have tried for literally hundreds of runs and kept track of all jewel drops. Further Enigmatic did a jewel farming contest and posted the results in a thread a long to e ago. Calculations were done based on that data too.

You were right about one thing though: my time computation in this particular threas is indeed inaccurate, because it was based on a unrealistic droprate. The realistic time is several times more than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

My experience is a primary stat jewel drop each 1-3 runs, which unfortunately can mean 1 primary stat jewel in 3 runs and it's not in your class. Since we need 2k cracked jewels per ONE noble, well, it can seem like the jewels just disappear. However, jewels are reusable, so it's really about patience and fortitude.

BTW, anyone remember large cakes?
    Last edited by Fyrce; 01-20-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    #stopSellingYourJewelsThenAskingForMoarJewelDrops
    Exactly! Omg!

Ppl is so dumb... If farmers want to sell something at a higher price just stop listing them on cs till they get higher.... Thats easy to understand like 1+1=2......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Most people want their gold THIS INSTANT! I rely on these people to sell cheap

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I got 0 jewels for 5run in rengol. Nice